• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Hotel Update Finished

Sarangel

<font color=red><font color=navy>Rumor has it ...<
According to LaughingPlace.com the Disneyland Hotel has finally finished the updating that began with the installation of the Neverland Pool. The link has picture of the new Tinkerbell wallpaper and TV Amoires in the rooms.

Sarangel

PS - See, Landbaron, they do do maintenance somewhere :D

I've stayed in the Redone room. It is beautiful.

Perfect in every way.

Originally posted by Sarangel

PS - See, Landbaron, they do do maintenance somewhere :D
Cool!!! I've written it in my book!! Next year we'll declare a holiday!

Now what about Tom Sawyer's Island?!?!

I've heard rumors that the boarder and some of the other trimmings may be one sale at Disney Home stores. And too bad they settled only for repainting the hotel's exterior instead of the castle facade. Oh well...

And rumors say that Tom Sawyer Island is closing. Already all of the cave and the climbing rocks are closed due to "saftey concerns". The barrel bridge reopened, but I've heard it was shut down as well. It seems the lawyers want all of the dirt removed from the island and all "play area" covered with padded playground matting material.

It may simply be cheaper to close the place rather than be the requested modifications.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter