Disneyland June 24 and 25

disneyheather123

Earning My Ears
What is everyone thinking about the process of getting into the parks on June 24th and 25th? My family planned 2 days at Disneyland before the dates for the Star Wars land was announced. We are planning on going to California Adventure on the 24th and we would like to go to Disneyland on the 25th. We are staying at a Good Neighbor Hotel and we will be able to walk to the parks. We would love to see the new Star Wars land and possibly ride the ride but I am more concerned with just being able to get in the park. Has anyone heard anything about how early we should plan to line up to get into Disneyland on the 25? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Will you have park hoppers?

Everything's a bit wait and see right now. I think we might have a better idea after the reservation period starts, but still, June 24th is going to be crazy! We'll be there those days as well and are definitely planning to go to DCA on the 24th!

We won't have park hoppers but we are getting max pass. We just want to be able to get in the park on the 25th. Seeing SWGE would be awesome but we would be happy to just be there without having to camp out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter