Disneyland Paris add on?

For anyone who has added on with ABD in the past, do they provide transportation directly to the Disney resort or just to the train which then takes you to the Disney resort?

Direct to the resort from the ABD hotel and then from your DLP hotel to the airport.
Thanks! Received the confirmation and it also states that breakfast is included each morning, that wasn’t mentioned on the ABD web site.

I think its expensive but its same thing as ABD pre and post nights...you're paying for the convenience/seamlessness and some of the perks.

Well, I spoke to a different Vacationista today and got a different answer. Today's agent said she could request a 6th night for me, that it would include transfer to the airport, and would likely be approved in 3-5 days. Fingers crossed.
Good news! Just got my PIF confirmation, and it shows my DLP nights increased from 5 to 6, as I requested.

I was so looking forward to doing this add on in a couple of weeks but I got spooked with all this outbreak paranoia and decided against it. Looks awesome though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!