Disneyland Paris on Travel Channel

Dehnehsu

Earning My Ears
The Travel Channel is airing an inside look at Disneyland Paris. It airs Saturday January 5th at 4:00pm (I'm not sure if this is Eastern time, you might want to check your listings for your time zone) I caught the promo while channel hopping. It has aired recently, but it looks like it might be the last chance to catch this special. This is the first time we have been given a sneek peek behind the scenes at Disneyland Paris. Check it out!

Thanks for the reminder! I had seen the commerical but forgot to jot the time down! I would LOVE to go back to Paris and Do DIsney over there! SOMEDAY! Its on the list LOL!

WoW that was a great show!! Why didn't I go there last year when Airfare was 1/3 of the cost to florida?? I could have seen Paris Disneyland!!

ARGH! I wish I had the Travel Channel. They're had a lot of good Disney stuff on there lately (DP, GF, YC...) I better call my cable company!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter