• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Qn 28 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Hi everyone!

For which role at Disneyland Paris is it not only allowed, but actually expected for gentlemen CMs to have facial stubble?

I've pushed the boat out for this question so I do hope it defeats a few of you ;)

Bonne Chance :wizard:

Well you've got me this time Karen, when I type cast member and facial hair into Google....the results it brings up are certainly very interesting (not)!!!:rotfl:

Another total guess sent......last time I was lucky but I don't expect lightening to strike twice!:rotfl:

I'm missing a PM or two from some regulars so I'll leave this open a little longer - sorry guys!!

Well this was really upsetting :(

I asked such a hard one as I am trying very hard to separate some of you - but unfortunately it backfired as nobody got it right!

The correct answer is, the Railroad Drivers are supposed to have stubble to fit into their character.

This comes from someone I know who worked at DLP when it first opened for 2 years!!! The lucky woman!!

:eek:

I would have been very impressed if anyone had got that - goodness knows what tonight's final question will be!

Rhiannon :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter