• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Qn 29 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Evening all,

As the question last night was so difficult I thought I would take pity on you all with a nice easy question tonight :)

How many litres of water are dumped onto the flaming set in Catastrophe Canyon?

Easy peasy lemon squeezy ;)

You must be joking - it took me ages to find it!!!!! Obviously looking in the wrong places! PM sent.

PM sent

Di - that was definitely EPLS!!! ;) Says she, having probably got the answer wrong!! :teeth:

How many decimal places would you like that to quizmistress??!! Only joking! :rotfl:

PM sent!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Sorry, Karen, I'm so incredibly stupid!!!!! :crazy: I looked everywhere for the answer and eventually found it in Fodor's which should have given me a clue as there isn't a Fodor's for DLP!!! The answer I gave you was for Catastrophe Canyon in Orlando!!!!! I only realised when Rhiannon came round tonight and couldn't understand why I'd found it so difficult to find the answer. DUH!!!!! Please excuse my stupidity - and I've obviously lost the point too as it's different for the one at MGM studios in Orlando. I'm going to lie down in a darkened room now!!! (It's because I do the UK Community Board quiz too so I got ever so slightly confused!!! As Rhiannon said - it's a good job I decided not to run both quizzes in December or it would have got horribly confused!!!) :rolleyes:

.... and the correct answer was..... 265,000 litres

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter