Disneyland Paris Questions

TinkerBellMom

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been to Disneyland Paris? Are there airfare/park packages from the US? How do you manage if you don't speak French? I'd really like to know more about DL Paris and I'm hoping a DIS'r can help me. I hope to go in November. Is it possible to go economy style in Paris?? Please help by emailing me.:confused: :confused:

We were there in April. We stayed in Paris and took the Metro from Paris to DLP. It was very simple. The train drops you right at the park.
You don't need to speak French at DLP. Many of the people there are from England and it's my understanding that the CM must be able to speak English.
There's a whole disboard for DLP that you might want to check out. The people there might have more information about packages.

I was in DLP 2 years ago.....we flew R/T from Newark to Paris for $288 per person!!

WE stayed on site at DLP for 4 nights at the Hotel New York. We did two days in DLP and did two days (took the Metro from DLP) into Paris and went sightseeing.

99% of the CM's in Disney spoke English, but I found that they did not have the same enthusiasm as the WDW CM's did. Another thing that was quite noticeble was the smoking....a lot more people smoke in Europe than they do in the US. We found the lobby of the Hotel to be in a cloud all of the time.

I do not know what we paid for the room because my friend booked it and we all split it. I can't remember the prices. We did have a great time and the park is very nice. Next time I would like to stay at the Disneyland Paris Hotel.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter