• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disneyland Paris Quiz Qn 27 *answer added*

Miffy2003

<font color=orange>I've got Saratoga Springs - mak
Evening all,

I can't believe we are almost at the end!!! Thank you all for taking part :)

Tonight's question:

Which country did France pip to the post to be the host of EuroDisney? ie, who came second?

PM sent.

It's been a pleasure - so far!! Will I still be saying that after questions 28 -30?! :teeth:

pm sent :cheer2:

I am going away for those 3 weeks you talked about so i wont be able to start next months :sad: but i will be back for the end.

If i cant find internet access!!! Perhaps I can take part, i will have to work on it
I would like to say how much i have enjoyed it and how much new info I have seen and learned
Thanks for letting me take part. :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

nikki

PM sent!

I too have really enjoyed the quiz, Karen you've set a high standard for the rest of us to follow! I'm really glad though that the quizzes will be continuing for months to come!

Rhiannon :wizard:

PM Sent

Another 'Thank You' for an excellent set of questions. You have certainly given us all something to live up to!

PM sent.

Thank you Karen for being a superb quiz mistress,:sunny: I have thoroughly enjoyed doing this quiz (says she before being faced with the final 3 questions!!!) ;)

PM sent.
In spite of making a fool of myself, but at least I can laugh :teeth: I've enjoyed the quiz immensely. Appreciate the effort and challenges you have given us :)

Reid

I haven't been participating due to time zone differences making it a bit difficult, but I've really enjoyed checking the questions every day. Thanks! ::MinnieMo

Have no idea on the question, but will guess via PM.

But will join everyone else in thanking you for doing this quiz and coming up with some real corkers of questions. Those I haven't known the answers to, I've enjoyed finding out when you did post the answer.

Hopefully on next month's quiz I'll remember to check the boards every day and not miss every other one!

The Quizmistress is crying into her questions tonight :(

Are there no questions you don't all know the answers to?????? ;)

The right answer was of course, Spain.

Phew Steve_Rob, you were in the nick of time there :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter