Disneyland Paris trip video

CaptainCook

Mouseketeer
I've shared some of my other Disney trip videos on the board, so I hope it's OK to post this here, too. We made it to Disneyland Paris this summer for 1.5 days while touring through London, Paris and Reykjavik. The relevant part of the video starts at 9:23 if you want to skip through.

Many thanks to everyone who contributes to this board - reading through everyone else's experiences was invaluable when it came time to plan our own visit.

Hope you enjoy.

OMG, I loved loved LOVED your entire video! We are looking into the exact same trip right now--right down to debating whether or not to do the stopover in Iceland. We *want* to do it, but it would mean missing a bit of school. Can you share your itinerary? It looks absolutely perfect in terms of what you saw and the amount of time you spent where (just based on what I could tell by outfit changes!)

Thank you!

Thank you so much for sharing your video, it's brilliant! The Disney parks just look fantastic, and you can see how much fun you're all having.
It's funny (in a wonderful way) to see London through the eyes of tourists as well....maybe I should try a tourist day out in London next time I'm there, looks like a lot more fun! If you're ever in our neck of the woods again, come visit Scotland next time too :D

OMG, I loved loved LOVED your entire video! We are looking into the exact same trip right now--right down to debating whether or not to do the stopover in Iceland. We *want* to do it, but it would mean missing a bit of school. Can you share your itinerary? It looks absolutely perfect in terms of what you saw and the amount of time you spent where (just based on what I could tell by outfit changes!)

Thank you!

Sure thing - here's our itinerary.

Day 1 - redeye flight to London including 90 minute stopover in Reykjavik. Arrive London early afternoon, settle into hotel, walk around Westminster area, ride the London Eye, early bedtime.
Day 2 - Wimbledon - joining the Queue at 5:30 a.m. and staying until play was done for the day.
Day 3 - sleep in, Buckingham Palace and Westmister Abbey, afternoon tea, attend a theatre production in the West End.
Day 4 - day trip out of the city to the south coast - hiking from Beachy Head to Birling Gap.
Day 5 - Tower of London, Tower Bridge, sunset tour of Stonehenge.
Day 6 - Changing of the Guard, Museum District, aquarium.
Day 7 - train to Paris, Seine boat cruise, walk the Champs Elysees from the Louvre to the Arc de Triomphe.
Day 8 - up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, visit Rue Cler, late afternoon transfer to Disneyland Paris, dinner and a couple of hours in the parks.
Day 9 - Disneyland Paris
Day 10 - 1 hour in the parks before heading to the airport, flight to Reykjavik, pick up rental car, settle into hotel, dinner and sightseeing in the city.
Day 11 - trip along the south coast - traveling as far as Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon before turning back.
Day 12 - morning visit to the Blue Lagoon, afternoon tour of the Golden Circle.
Day 13 - morning puffin cruise, visit to Hallgrímskirkja church, lunch in Reykjavik before transferring back to airport for 5 p.m. flight home.

LOVED watching that, especially as I'm off to Iceland next year! Thank you for sharing. :goodvibes

Thank you so much for sharing this! DH and I just booked our flights for Iceland and Paris this summer and will be traveling with our 13 year old son- we also be traveling for two weeks and have many of the locations you visited (including DLP) in our plans. We have not told DS about this adventure yet and will wait a bit to share this big surprise. Your children look like they had such an amazing time and I loved watching their expressions - it has made me even more excited about our trip!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!