Disneyland Park Pass Ticket question

mystic_path

DIS Veteran
I am going to Disneyland with my dear mumsie and we are thinking of getting a 5 day hopper. The thing is we are going for a week and the day we arrive we are going to be arriving at noon which will allow us to spend the afternoon/evening in disneyland if we like.

The following 2 days will be spent at Universal Studios and then back to Disneyland we go to finish off our trip.

So my question is, can I use my DL park pass and then not go for a couple of days so I can go to Universal and then get back into the DL parks with my 5 day (well after first use it will be down to a 4 day) pass, or do I have to use it 5 consecutive days in a row without a break?

I know the ticket expires 13 days after 1st use or something, but I am not sure if skipping days would be a problem.

Skipping days is not a problem. We did that in June, went to DL our first afternoon there, and then went to Universal the next day. Have a great trip!

Once you use your first day, you then have 13 more days to use the rest of the days of your ticket. Skipping in not an issue.

Being able to spread your days out is the reason they give you 14 days to use them in (13 after first use).

I would consider spending the 229 instead and getting an annual passport, if you think you might ever return :)

Ok so I went and bought my park passes, and I actually I got a 6 day hopper for $189 through "Get away today vacations"

LeanaSpin said:
I would consider spending the 229 instead and getting an annual passport, if you think you might ever return :)
Only IF you plan to return within the 365 day window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter