Disneyland Reopening Speculation Superthread

If you get a chance to speak with Abby or any CMs familiar with the current AP situation, please ask about the weirdness posted above (#5276ff).
Certainly I’ll keep an eye out and try to ask about that. Plus with the rumors of Josh being there for a welcome-back-to-Disney video, maybe they’ve heard some things. Haven’t spoken with Abby in a few weeks but I hope to see her tomorrow.

Last edited:
Certainly I’ll keep an eye out and try to ask about that. Plus with the rumors of Josh being there for a welcome-back-to-Disney video, maybe they’ve heard some things. Haven’t spoke my with Abby in a few weeks but I hope to see her tomorrow.
Thank you! If you do see Abby, tell her we said hi! :)

Thank you! If you do see Abby, tell her we said hi! :)
Also, I could be wrong, but is this Abby speaking with Josh D'Amaro from Fresh Baked's latest video? It's hard to tell but it looks a bit like her to me. If I see her tomorrow, I'll ask (in addition to a number of other things). She should have a weekly Podcast or vlog in which she simply answers DL/DCA questions.

Last edited:

Also, I could be wrong, but is this Abby speaking with Josh D'Amaro from Fresh Baked's latest video? It's hard to tell but it looks a bit like her to me. If I see her tomorrow, I'll ask (in addition to a number of other things). She should have a weekly Podcast or vlog in which she simply answers DL/DCA questions.
No, that isn't Abby. But Abby and Josh do know each other.

Certainly I’ll keep an eye out and try to ask about that. Plus with the rumors of Josh being there for a welcome-back-to-Disney video, maybe they’ve heard some things. Haven’t spoken with Abby in a few weeks but I hope to see her tomorrow.
I hope you didn't spend a ton of time looking for her, she is off today.

I just want to clarify, I do not get my information from Abby. We are simply friends. That said, I'm interested to see how the Disneyland Hotel room updates have gone.
Me too! I'm so interested to hear about the updates for DLH and what exactly has been changed. I know the last time we stayed our headboard was a bit worn looking.

I hope you didn't spend a ton of time looking for her, she is off today.
I didn't :-). I was with a friend and we simply kept an eye out. I brought her a DL Shanghai map and gave it to another plaid and asked her to see that she got it. She said she would :-).

Me too! I'm so interested to hear about the updates for DLH and what exactly has been changed. I know the last time we stayed our headboard was a bit worn looking.

shhh, that rustic look was to match the frontier tower theme:rotfl2:

but I hope they never fundamentally change those headboards... those are the Main Street Electrical Parade headboards and I pray they never upgrade them to Paint the Night headboards:sad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter