Disneyland show?

I do not think they definitively know yet, from what I remember from the last time Pete spoke about it on the Tue WDW show, which was not that long ago.

Didn't some of the team go to Disneyland this week? I wonder if that may be a good sign. Fingers crossed it comes back soon!! I miss the DL team.

A lot of them are there because of Star Wars night on May 3rd. I saw a Tweet from Craig that had a pic of him holding the AP popcorn bucket.

I just posted in another thread, but I’ve mostly given up and moved on. Sure miss the show! I’ve recently discovered Mousetalgia and it’s filling the DL niche for me-but I wish the gang would come back.

I just posted in another thread, but I’ve mostly given up and moved on. Sure miss the show! I’ve recently discovered Mousetalgia and it’s filling the DL niche for me-but I wish the gang would come back.
I agree with you about Mousetalgia. The podcast offers informative and entertaining segments, along with the latest park news. And the team has great chemistry.

I miss the DL podcast, too. The 'best & worst' DL episodes don't quite do it for me. Plus, about half of them lately aren't showing up on iTunes. I always listen to the DIS podcasts in the car, so the video-only ones don't work too well.

popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::

Ummm......that's me, waiting to hear more details. :o Especially regarding the musical extravaganza dance show (possible @KingLlama involvement there ?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!