Disneyland trip add on days in socal with Kids

Spork24

Mr. Blue Bird on my shoulder
Were booked at the VGC at Disneyland for 4 nights in October. It will be DW and I, and DS5 and DD3. I have been to WDW 22 times, but this will be our first trip to DL. We are looking to add a couple of days to our trip before we check in at VGC and check in at DL on a Sunday.

We were thinking of flying into San Diego and staying Friday and Saturday nights and busting the zoo, or possibly sea world (kiddos loved sea world in Orlando), but we are really up for what ever. Flying from the east coast we are looking at getting in late afternoon on Friday so probably will just chill and adjust to the time change.

If you had 1 to 1.5 days to kill in southern California what would you do?

That would be nice, unfortunately when you have two kids that age resting all day isn’t a thing. Lol

San Diego has great things to see...the beach, zoo & wild animal park. Have you already gotten your tickets for DLR? If not, there may be a good deal with Southern California City Pass?

San Diego has great things to see...the beach, zoo & wild animal park. Have you already gotten your tickets for DLR? If not, there may be a good deal with Southern California City Pass?

We have not gotten our tickets yet. I will have to check that out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter