disneymovierewards codes!!!

Thanks for posting the codes. I almost forgot to enter yesterday and today. So glad I saw it here.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

thanks! by the way i got an email in late May that said "don't lose the points" it had a sword in the stone picture and stated i had points. i clicked on it and got 75 bonus points! if you see this email don't delete it, i almost did.:goodvibes

thanks! by the way i got an email in late May that said "don't lose the points" it had a sword in the stone picture and stated i had points. i clicked on it and got 75 bonus points! if you see this email don't delete it, i almost did.:goodvibes

Thank you for the reminder on the emails - I just got 315 points by clicking through my DMR emails!

The code for June 20 and June 21 is: CTSEND
Enter it for 10 Bonus Points. This is the final code in our Countdown To Summer.

I was hoping it would go through the month, but sadly, no.
Thanks to Disney Movie Rewards for doing this. :)

Want to thank all for sharing. I love all the helpful, informative people on this board. I appreciate all you do in helping me & my family save $ & get rewards were ever possible.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter