Disney's ALL-STAR MUSIC RESORT Information & Questions

Call the Main Reservation line and add your request to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference

Whether or not your request is granted is completely dependent on occupancy and how many others requested the same as you. Both of these are only known by WDW so it's impossible to say.

Fantastic! Thank you very much for your advice!

If you arrive and have not been assigned Broadway,request again at the Front Desk and tell them you do not mind waiting until later in the day if a room in Broadway is not available then.(Don't be "nervous" to do this-they are VERY used to Guests doing this.).:)

You should stand an EXCELLENT chance of getting Broadway sometime that day,but of course no guarantees.

Mid-November should not see any large Groups at Music that could "fill" up a section(for example,they usually put The 15s in Broadway).:)

Heading back to Music for the 1st time in years this coming December. Standard room. Just me and my Adult DD for our 1st holiday trip. Leaving WDW to return home 2 days before Christmas but was wondering about decorating the door or windows. Any advise of requests for standard rooms closest to melody hall and any advise on decorating. TIA

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a delivery from Amazon Prime Now lately? I've read some conflicting reports from other resorts on whether you should meet the driver, or if it will properly delivered to bell services, or if it will be lost for a day or two because the driver left it in the wrong spot.

I know some of that depends on the driver, but I'd really love a recent report specific to ASMu. Thanks!

Does anyone know if the preferred rooms at ASMu have coffee makers?

No. The only Value resort rooms that do are the Family Suites at Music and AoA, Pop Century and the refurbished rooms at Movies. Once they finish the refurb at Movies they will start on Music then hit Sports.

Just got back from a week long stay. Let me preface this by saying, I am NOT a motel girl. But the cost of this room with a pin code I got was too good to pass up. Less than 800 bucks with tax for 7 nights. I decided to try it to see if there was really was as big of a difference as I thought in my mind between my preferred choice ($2800) and ASMu. My first impression when I walked in the lobby was that it had a bit of a chuckEChesse feel to it. We were in broadway building 8. First impression of the room was "oh HE'LL NO!" I proceeded to check everywhere for bugs and cleanliness and it was OK. I spent a good amount of time looking at the decorating in the room wondering who could have EVER thought it was OK. I'm still thinking about it nine days later. The mattress creaked and the toilet totally creaked. The storage was really inadequate, even for just 2 people. But I decided I would suck it up. And by day 3, I kind of loved the place. I really liked the food court (no meal plan). I loved that the resort was compact. I loved that there was no reason for people to be out walking around, so there was rarely outside noise. I never heard noise from other rooms and we were on the first floor. As a smoker, I loved that I could just walk out to the parking lot 20 steps away in addition to the actual smoking areas. I liked that it was small enough that I knew a lot of the staff by the end. And the HVAC system actually worked like it should (which is something I complain about in nice hotels frequently). I know this because we had to use both heat and ac last week. I would never put more than 2 people in a room here but I will totally stay here again and would choose it over Coronado or Carribean Beach. By the end of the stay, my only legit complaints were shampoo and conditioner situation and fairly cruddy housekeeping (although maybe that is standard for motels).

We'll be stay here for a week next month. What are you thoughts on the food court? Is the food good? What are some of your favorite things?

We'll be stay here for a week next month. What are you thoughts on the food court? Is the food good? What are some of your favorite things?
It was fine. Not bad but definitely nothing to write home about. It’s the standard Disney QS burgers, hot dogs, nuggets that you get anywhere. My girls seemed to like the pizza. It was best for breakfast (Mickey waffles).

It's one of our favorite food courts. They have "real food" (not burgers, nuggets, pizza) entrees that are served on a rotating basis. We had beef short ribs on one of our visits that were better than some of the TS meals we've had. I don't see them on the current menu, but there are some other interesting options.

We'll be stay here for a week next month. What are you thoughts on the food court? Is the food good?
IMHO,Music currently has the best selections by far at the All-Star Resort followed by Movies and lastly Sports.

(End Zone Food Court at Sports does have a new Crab Cake Dinner that I really like.)

(Here are some of the awesome selections at Intermission Food Court at Music.)
43478211571_da27908ad7_h.jpg

Thank you so much guys. I was trying to decide if I needed to plan every single meal. It's nice to know we can get decent meals at the hotel if we need a break from the parks.
And I know we will definitely be needing some breaks! Lol

We ordered a large pizza at the food court, last night. It came with a ceasar salad. $18.49. Was enough for the 3 of us to spilt.

Here's a pic of the construction fence around the one Dalmatians building.
Resized_20190406_165647.jpeg

Can anyone tell me if I can buy a loaf of white bread either at the food court or gift shop? I know it's been stated that they do sell some grocery type items such as snacks, juice, milk.....just wondering about a loaf of bread. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter