Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

Does the food court have milk for coffee or just cream?
I don't like the creamers so I am hoping for milk

Last edited:
You can buy milk at the food court but they do not provide it with the coffee. They have a "creamer" dispenser but I strongly suspect it is artificial cream. I love real dairy cream in my coffee so I bring my own.

We just returned from an 8 night stay at All Star Sports. It was me, my DD (needs a roll in shower as although she can walk, she can't walk long distances like Disney so we use a wheelchair there, and can't stand in the shower due to POTS, she could pass out), and her classmate.

We were in room 1318, preferred king/double roll in shower room.

Comparing it to Pop, All Star Sports was smaller, although we didn't even walk around. Our room was nice and close to the food court, which we used a LOT! We got dinner there probably at least 5 times, and lunch 4. We never did breakfast, as we never got going before lunchtime (18 year olds, wanted to sleep in, which was fine by me). Any time we were in the food court, it was not busy at ALL (compared to Pop, which seemed many times to be crazy busy). But, last day, I walked to the gift shop in the morning and saw amazing breakfast lines! Glad we had breakfast in the room! It was nuts!

The food court options seem kind of limited, but we were always in the mood for something simple, so it was all good. One thing we appreciated was the day we arrived, got in at 9:30, dropped off our carry on bags at the resort, got to Epcot by noon, spent 5 hours there, and were spent! We ordered pasta from the room service menu, and it was so appreciated! We were like zombies unpacking. Service was prompt. Price - like 1/3 of room service at a deluxe resort. Now, it does come in cardboard containers, but we were tired and hungry.

Rooms were clean enough, and the housekeeping left us tons of towels. Appreciated them, since the roll in shower does make the one bathroom wet (and I tidied it up daily).

Bus service was excellent. We almost never waited more than five minutes for a bus. Most times we also stopped at Music for a quick stop, but it was very good as far as bus service goes.

I'm not into sports, so the theme was just "meh", but DD liked the fishy theme of surfs up, so that was cool!

Room was pretty similar to Pop, size and everything (last trip we stayed in the same king/double roll in shower at Pop).

I know there were cheer teams staying while we were, but we must have slept in past when they were around, because we honestly never saw them!

From our room, when Illuminations is going on, we could walk down a few rooms and see the fireworks from the walkway (3rd floor).

I ordered water, yogurt, breakfast pastries, juice, beer, wine, almond milk, iced coffee, cheese, crackers, and toiletries from Safeway. The Safeway delivery person brought it right to the room. Awesome (and I used them again when I got home). I had my own travel coffee maker but thought the girls wanted iced coffees. Oh well, the bell men got the leftovers! Highly recommend Safeway!

The bus stops were confusing as to where to line up with a wheelchair. We finally figured it out though! Most stops make sense, but a couple share stops so it's unclear! Like Animal Kingdom shares a handicapped line with the bus for Disney Springs.

All in all, it's a decent place to sleep, and the price was much better than other Disney hotels. Nice to try something new!
Can you tell me if there are 2 doubles or just one double in room?

We just returned from an 8 night stay at All Star Sports. It was me, my DD (needs a roll in shower as although she can walk, she can't walk long distances like Disney so we use a wheelchair there, and can't stand in the shower due to POTS, she could pass out), and her classmate.

Comparing it to Pop, All Star Sports was smaller, although we didn't even walk around. Our room was nice and close to the food court, which we used a LOT! We got dinner there probably at least 5 times, and lunch 4. We never did breakfast, as we never got going before lunchtime (18 year olds, wanted to sleep in, which was fine by me). Any time we were in the food court, it was not busy at ALL (compared to Pop, which seemed many times to be crazy busy). But, last day, I walked to the gift shop in the morning and saw amazing breakfast lines! Glad we had breakfast in the room! It was nuts!

The food court options seem kind of limited, but we were always in the mood for something simple, so it was all good. One thing we appreciated was the day we arrived, got in at 9:30, dropped off our carry on bags at the resort, got to Epcot by noon, spent 5 hours there, and were spent! We ordered pasta from the room service menu, and it was so appreciated! We were like zombies unpacking. Service was prompt. Price - like 1/3 of room service at a deluxe resort. Now, it does come in cardboard containers, but we were tired and hungry.

Rooms were clean enough, and the housekeeping left us tons of towels. Appreciated them, since the roll in shower does make the one bathroom wet (and I tidied it up daily).

Bus service was excellent. We almost never waited more than five minutes for a bus. Most times we also stopped at Music for a quick stop, but it was very good as far as bus service goes.

I'm not into sports, so the theme was just "meh", but DD liked the fishy theme of surfs up, so that was cool!

Room was pretty similar to Pop, size and everything (last trip we stayed in the same king/double roll in shower at Pop).

I know there were cheer teams staying while we were, but we must have slept in past when they were around, because we honestly never saw them!

From our room, when Illuminations is going on, we could walk down a few rooms and see the fireworks from the walkway (3rd floor).

I ordered water, yogurt, breakfast pastries, juice, beer, wine, almond milk, iced coffee, cheese, crackers, and toiletries from Safeway. The Safeway delivery person brought it right to the room. Awesome (and I used them again when I got home). I had my own travel coffee maker but thought the girls wanted iced coffees. Oh well, the bell men got the leftovers! Highly recommend Safeway!

The bus stops were confusing as to where to line up with a wheelchair. We finally figured it out though! Most stops make sense, but a couple share stops so it's unclear! Like Animal Kingdom shares a handicapped line with the bus for Disney Springs.

All in all, it's a decent place to sleep, and the price was much better than other Disney hotels. Nice to try something new!
Can you help me? I e booked this room and want to know specifics on beds please.

From WDWInfo description of the rooms:
Each of the All Star Resorts has 1920 rooms. These rooms are slightly smaller than the rooms at the moderate resorts (260 square feet as opposed to 314 square feet). A typical room has 2 double beds (or one king sized bed), a beverage cooler, small table with 2 chairs, television, nightstand, telephone, dresser, wall mirror, luggage rack, closet area, themed light fixtures (megaphones or stars) and a clock radio. The bathrooms have a single sink and mirror in a vanity area that is separate from the tub and commode. A small key-operated wall safe to hold your valuables is located in the closet area. Guests who need to connect to home or work via the Internet while vacationing will find a computer data port near the nightstand and you do not have to disconnect the telephone to use it.

Rooms with a king-sized bed are also available, but these are the handicapped accessible rooms which have larger bathrooms with a wheel-chair accessible shower instead of a tub. All rooms are equipped with central air conditioning.

Thinking of having breakfast in our rooms some mornings. I have a couple of late risers in my group. Are butter packets available in the food court, or would I have to bring butter with me? Thanks.

Packets are in the food court counter
At sports go to the section of the pizza pick up window

Counter to the left of that window has toasters etc and baskets of margarine spread and other items for breakfast needs

Does anyone know if there is a lot of people who land at MCO about midnight during the summer? I want to know if it's going to be super packed or I'll be the only one sitting with my family in the bus

Does anyone know if there is a lot of people who land at MCO about midnight during the summer? I want to know if it's going to be super packed or I'll be the only one sitting with my family in the bus

It's really hard to say. We frequently land around Midnight or 1AM and sometimes we're on the bus by ourselves and sometimes on a full bus. No way to know beforehand.

Can you tell me more about the room setup??

I'd like to stay here on a short upcoming trip to save some $$$- regular room,not preferred- I also would like the side nearer to the ASMusic.... what buildings should I ask for? Also a pp noted Epcot fireworks views from walkway near room..what part of hotel is that?

I'd like to stay here on a short upcoming trip to save some $$$- regular room,not preferred- I also would like the side nearer to the ASMusic.... what buildings should I ask for? Also a pp noted Epcot fireworks views from walkway near room..what part of hotel is that?
Request Home Run Hotel-specifically Building 8/"Parking Lot side".

You can't really see much of IllumiNations,but the high fireworks from Star Wars-A Galacatic Spectacular from DHS can be readily seen from many spots-we like to watch from 3rd floor walkway of Surf's Up!/Building 6.:)

I was thinking this might be a good resort for a small addon-just to go to AK,and it's so close to the park!

I just checked out of All Star Sports this morning after a two week stay. I loved it there, though I wish I could say the same for the food court.:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter