Disney's ALL-STAR SPORTS RESORT Information & Questions

They sell wine in the gift shop?! You just made my day! We're staying there next week :cool1:
:laughing: I almost thought about getting one (especially when we knew we would be stuck in the rooms due to Irma lol) but decided against it. I did want to take a picture though because I thought how cute is it that they have something like that.

I've seen that same wine in several other resort stores too.
Yes sorry I wasn't meaning they were exclusive wine to All-Stars just that it was specialized wine or in other words themed wine for WDW--Once Upon a Vine instead of Once Upon a Time rather than only ordinary wine being sold. I liked that it added to the overall vibe that it was themed.

Yes sorry I wasn't meaning they were exclusive wine to All-Stars just that it was specialized wine or in other words themed wine for WDW--Once Upon a Vine instead of Once Upon a Time rather than only ordinary wine being sold. I liked that it added to the overall vibe that it was themed.

Oh yeah, I knew what you were saying. I just wanted to mention it in case someone didn't see the wine they wanted at Sports and wanted to look at the other resorts too.

They sell wine in the gift shop?!
Also LIQUOR and CIGARS are available in Sport Goofy!:)

Who knew that Goofy was such a Party ANIMAL!lol:)

39900021531_5a531186bf_h.jpg

Just back from out latest stay at ASSP! It was great! We were upgraded to a preferred room and were literally beside the food court on the second floor. Awesome!

We opted out of house keeping for the gift card, and had to call once for a clean sheet set due to a spill and it was no issue. We went out for a couple hours and everything was there when we got back including more shampoo and soap, towels and garbage bags even though we didn't request that stuff.

We only shared buses twice in a week. One we went to Music and filled the bus then left, and the other time was leaving Epcot, but we we're the first drop off anyway.

Thanks Ginny-Lynn,

We arrive in 3 weeks. Never stayed at a "Value" before (Ft Wilderness with our camper nearly every other trip) and we still aren't sure what to expect. Our only other non-Fort stays were at a 3 BR Villa at SSR in a friends DVC and 4 days at OKW last September after hurricane Irma waiting for the Fort to reopen. I don't have any allusion that ASSp will be at the same level as SSR or OKW, but everyone's posts here make it sound pretty good.

j

Thanks Ginny-Lynn,

We arrive in 3 weeks. Never stayed at a "Value" before (Ft Wilderness with our camper nearly every other trip) and we still aren't sure what to expect. Our only other non-Fort stays were at a 3 BR Villa at SSR in a friends DVC and 4 days at OKW last September after hurricane Irma waiting for the Fort to reopen. I don't have any allusion that ASSp will be at the same level as SSR or OKW, but everyone's posts here make it sound pretty good.

j

Just think small hotel room, cute touches, door opens to outside (but I find it fine for sleeping; never had any noise issue). Convenient food court and bus service.

Just think small hotel room, cute touches, door opens to outside. Convenient food court and bus service.

And 2 nice Pools,a nice Arcade, a Merchandise Shop,Pool Bar,awesome landscaping,etc.:)
We are fine with a small room. We are mostly park commandos and are away from the resort most of the time. DW will not like a week on a Full bed. She thinks a King is too small most nights. :D Being close to transportation and the food court will be a bonus. We booked a Preferred room for that reason.

I hope the weather will be nice enough to get in the pools. Heated or not, I still like it to be near 80 or above before I get in our pool at home. I don't know if Feb/Mar weather at WDW is that nice.

j

Being close to transportation and the food court will be a bonus. We booked a Preferred room for that reason.
Request "Surf's Up!/BUILDING 6/Room Close to Stadium Hall".

Some of those rooms are literally SECONDS from the side entrance to End Zone Food Court.

Conversely some of the rooms in Surf's Up! and Touchdown! are almost as far from Stadium Hall as some of the Standard Rooms.

Another possible request is Touchdown!/Building 10-"Back side close to Bus Stops".

Some of those rooms are literally seconds from the Bus Stops.:)

Just changed to All-Star Sports for our trip Feb 28-March 6. Never stayed in any all-stars before but couldn't beat the $650 price tag!

I booked a standard room. What's the best building to request for the shortest walk to the lobby/buses? Any tips or things I should know?

Thanks!

I booked a standard room. What's the best building to request for the shortest walk to the lobby/buses?
Thanks!
Request "Home Run Hotel/Building 9-Room close to Touchdown!-Building 10".

From there you can walk along the "back side" of Building 10 to the Bus Stops and be there in a minute or 2.:)

Request "Home Run Hotel/Building 9-Room close to Touchdown!-Building 10".

From there you can walk along the "back side" of Building 10 to the Bus Stops and be there in a minute or 2.:)

Thank you!! I'm using Touring Plans to fax our request, sounds perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter