Disney's ART OF ANIMATION RESORT Information & Questions

Finally returning to AoA Dec 30 - Jan 1. Our first stay ever was in a Cars suite. We’ll be spending NYE in a Cars suite again, hoping to make use of the skyliner.

I certainly hope they are replacing the beds, too! Especially in the bedroom. Those things are way too firm for me.

How do you request a king bed for a LM room? We’re doing 1 night there before 9 at CBR, and I know you have to fax in your room request 9 days before you stay there. What’s the deal at AoA? Excited to try it out :)

How do you request a king bed for a LM room? We’re doing 1 night there before 9 at CBR, and I know you have to fax in your room request 9 days before you stay there. What’s the deal at AoA? Excited to try it out :)
I usually call in my room requests and fax them 5 days ahead as well. There aren’t a lot of king beds in the Mermaid section, so requests aren’t guaranteed, but they usually do a good job honoring requests.

well shoot. we are visiting in Feb 2020 and I was just about to book 4 nights here before we move to AKL! one of the reasons was the mermaid school. waaaaa for cooler temps we are coming from New England I want to be warm!

When we were there a month ago, they had moved on from the check-in area to the hallway connecting the lobby to the store and food court. Lots of plastic tarps still up.

Thanks! (I know as of Sunday there were still parts of the lobby closed off. Wondering what the timeline is on this project...)

I am super excited!!!! Less than 60 days left til our trip! Going to be staying at the LM Rooms. Daughter will be 5! She's super uber excited!!!!

We will be at AOA 8/25 to 8/28! SO EXCITED!
Don't believe the "LM rooms excluded from discounts" hype. they were 70% off last August and I was able to get a LM room for the same price as ASSp last night.

We will be at AOA 8/25 to 8/28! SO EXCITED!
Don't believe the "LM rooms excluded from discounts" hype. they were 70% off last August and I was able to get a LM room for the same price as ASSp last night.
Can’t I ask how? I did manage to get a bit of a discount for our one night stay, but wondering how you could save so much!

The 2020 room + tickets packages, to which you can add a dining plan if you choose. Before June 18, you had to calm Disney and book room-only.
Can anyone speak to the beds in he LM rooms? Someone has a thread complaining that they're overly firm. We sleep on pillowtops at home.
....I don't know about the Little Mermaid rooms per se, but the Lion King ones definitely ARE on the firm side:

enhance

...of course, I didn't get in til after 2AM, so I probably could have slept on rocks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter