Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

No and no.

Sorry...you they don’t take any type of discount or you just don’t know at all? It is just if they take a discount I might cancel our first morning breakfast ADR and try it at CBR instead.

Edited to add: Oh and thank you for the response!

Sorry...you they don’t take any type of discount or you just don’t know at all? It is just if they take a discount I might cancel our first morning breakfast ADR and try it at CBR instead.

Edited to add: Oh and thank you for the response!
Centertown Buffet does not accept any discounts-the price is already priced below other WDW Buffets.:)

Woohoo! We're back at CBR for our March trip! It was DS's first choice resort but initially there was no availability with the SPD offer except pirate rooms which I couldn't be less impressed with, especially since the discount was basically the same as rack rate on a standard room. So we booked a Fort Wilderness cabin. Then standard rooms at CSR became available, so I switched to that. And I was pretty happy with it - that's my favorite mod and I *really* like Maya Grill - but for some reason today I got it in my head to check for CBR one last time before the discount expires... and there it was, standard view and about $100 per room less than standard at Coronado!

So we're back to plan A - two standard view rooms at CBR, first week of March 2018. 85 days and counting. :D

I have a trip to CBR next month and don't have a Dining Plan. I've usually had mugs for resort stays but I'm not a huge soda drinker. Are iced tea, hot chocolate and coffee easily available or would you just stock the fridge?

Thanks!

I have a trip to CBR next month and don't have a Dining Plan. I've usually had mugs for resort stays but I'm not a huge soda drinker. Are iced tea, hot chocolate and coffee easily available or would you just stock the fridge?

Thanks!

We stayed at CBR in November. All of the villages have at least one Coke freestyle machine - there are lots of juice and iced tea choices. Each village also has a market that serves coffee (at least in the morning, I did not pay attention later in the day) - it was free when we stayed in November. I do not remember if there was hot chocolate available.

We were lucky enough to stay in a building that housed both the market and a freestyle machine - never got more use out a refillable mug than that stay at CBR!! I will add that I wish the market opened at least 30 minutes earlier than it did, so access to coffee would have started sooner.

Thank you! I wasn't sure if the new machines dispensed tea, nice to hear that it's an option.

We stayed at CBR in November. All of the villages have at least one Coke freestyle machine - there are lots of juice and iced tea choices. Each village also has a market that serves coffee (at least in the morning, I did not pay attention later in the day) - it was free when we stayed in November. I do not remember if there was hot chocolate available.

We were lucky enough to stay in a building that housed both the market and a freestyle machine - never got more use out a refillable mug than that stay at CBR!! I will add that I wish the market opened at least 30 minutes earlier than it did, so access to coffee would have started sooner.
What time did the market open when you were there?

What time did the market open when you were there?

I think it was 7:00 am - it’s been a wihile. We usually try to get to the bus stop at 7:00 am for an 8:00 am opening - and I know the opening time of the village market was messing with that!

We checked in yesterday and were offered the $10 a day gift card for declining mousekeeping! You can still call for towels and trash pickup.

Did you do online check in? Or just go to the front desk? Did they offer it or did you ask?

Thanks!
We are here now and they the markets close at 10pm (not sure what time they open). They have hot coffee along with hot chocolate packets and hot water right up until closing time. Our room is quite far (it's cold this week!) from an Island Market so we don't go often, but we were able to take a few hot chocolate packets with us on one visit and the in-room coffee dispenser can be used for hot water.

Here now, not really impressed. At Aruba bus stop, already been waiting for a MK bus for 25 minutes. Next one not showing as arriving for another 15 minutes & the bus stop is packed. What’s the point if a CM staffing the bus stop if they can’t get a bus here?

Question- a few months ago I read that some resorts were switching from tiny toiletry bottles to soap/shampoo/conditioner dispensers. What does the resort currently have?

Here now, not really impressed. At Aruba bus stop, already been waiting for a MK bus for 25 minutes. Next one not showing as arriving for another 15 minutes & the bus stop is packed. What’s the point if a CM staffing the bus stop if they can’t get a bus here?

Not only is there a shortage of housekeepers but bus drivers too. There's been reports of long waits property wide the past week or so. I'm seeing it mentioned in every resort FAQ thread.

Not only is there a shortage of housekeepers but bus drivers too. There's been reports of long waits property wide the past week or so. I'm seeing it mentioned in every resort FAQ thread.

Thanks for the info. I’m sure it doesn’t help that the whole WDW Resort seems pretty full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!