Disney's CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT Information & Questions

My apologies I know this has been discussed before, but it seems like things have changed so I will ask the question anyway. Which one is the first stop for busses pick ups? Some say Martinique others Jamaica....

In the mornings they send 2 buses to each park. So for one bus the first stop is Martinique and the other is Jamaica.

Also what do you think of Barbados for a room request?

As long as you don' have a Standard View room booked, then Barbados is a good request.

In the mornings they send 2 buses to each park. So for one bus the first stop is Martinique and the other is Jamaica.

As long as you don' have a Standard View room booked, then Barbados is a good request.
Ahah actually I do have a 5 sleeper standard view. Shall I stick to Jamaica? We will use the pool every day. Planning to go to HS maybe 3 times on 14 days and 2 days at Epcot.

I'm totally fine with the skyliner, we are a family of skiers, so I understand that there won't be many busses that will go to HS and Epcot but what about other locations? Are you saying that they only send 1 bus to Jamaica and 1 to Martinique only? Or 1 bus does only two stops. Sorry so confusing!

Ahah actually I do have a 5 sleeper standard view. Shall I stick to Jamaica? We will use the pool every day. Planning to go to HS maybe 3 times on 14 days and 2 days at Epcot.

We really like Jamaica with Jamaica 45 being our favorite.

I'm totally fine with the skyliner, we are a family of skiers, so I understand that there won't be many busses that will go to HS and Epcot but what about other locations?

While the Skyliner is running, buses to Epcot and DHS run once an hour. When it's not running they come every 5-20 minutes. All other locations they come every 5-20 minutes.

Are you saying that they only send 1 bus to Jamaica and 1 to Martinique only? Or 1 bus does only two stops. Sorry so confusing!

For example, they will send 2 buses to CBR that are going to MK. One bus will stop at Martinique, then Barbados, then Trinidad then off to MK. The other bus will stop at Jamaica, then Aruba, then off to MK.

Last edited:

Was wondering something about the Skyliner. Are people finding it worth it to utilize both the Caribbean Beach station and the Riveria station depending on where their room is and what park they are going to? Like is it sometimes worth it to walk to the Riviera station when going to Epcot or making sure to use the Caribbean Beach station when going to Hollywood Studios?

Yes. We were there last week and used both stations. We were in Jamaica 46. If going to HS we always used the CBR station. For EPCOT it depended whether we were leaving right from our room or not. From Old Port Royale I found the Riviera station easiest. It really depends, but it is nice to have the flexibility.

"In case anyone thought about using the e-mail for their room request, I just wanted to verify that I e-mailed them just over 30 days prior to our arrival and I received a very pleasant callback a few days later to confirm they had received my room request and would do their best, but no guarantee. Seeing the 407 area code on my phone was exciting if nothing else. ;)"

I searched the forum and couldn't find the email address to send my room request, can someone post it for me? Thank you

Just an FYI. I spoke by phone with the General Manager at All Star Movies yesterday. They are doing away with emails for all general managers resort wise and are now asking that guests contact them via the QR codes left in the rooms. Some of the general managers are still checking their emails but they are phasing them out. Just wanted you guys to know.

Looks like I'm officially staying at Caribbean Beach for our trip this December. We weren't able to get a DVC rental for the Polynesian but the more I research CBR the more I'm excited for a stay there. Really looking forward to the Skyliner access to Hollywood Studios and Epcot.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter