Disney's Cinemagine Park (DHS Name Change)

I have heard this could have been a potential purposeful leak by Disney partly due to their being no clear cut potential name change.

I have a feeling Disney does that sort of thing more than we realize - and maybe just some initial thoughts and want to see what types of things people gravitate to positively vs negatively, which ones might confuse people (e.g., they probably found the fact some people though "Cinemagic Kingdom" was confusing to "Magic Kingdom" valuable, etc.)

Figure they have close to 2 years before Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge opens to think of additional new names that are hopefully better than this round :D

How about..... "Disney's World of Movies".

This one is the best suggestion I've heard! Even though I love it, I bet they won't want to use the word "world" because they already have people confused over kingdom and world. We're already at Walt Disney World, so they might have trouble knowing which is which. (Thinking of all those people who are at WDW and say "We're going to Disney tomorrow," when they mean Magic Kingdom. As a general rule, we humans are kinda dumb.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts