Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Are there deluxe CL rooms @YC? Read about them in an online article but can’t find anything about them elsewhere :surfweb:. TIA!!!

Good Morning! I just wanted to report that we received a phone call from DSS yesterday regarding our stay at Gran Destino Tower July 12-18. We are so excited to give this resort a try! :thumbsup2

Hope you have a great trip! Have fun with the rest of your planning :).

Beyond excited to have finally arrived at BWI CL! Beautiful!

BWI CL is amazing!! Have a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience :goodvibes.

That's great! I booked it for our Halloween trip. Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Will this be your first time trying BWI CL? If so, hope you have a great experience. My first BWI CL stay last June was amazing and while I am enjoying trying other CLs, I can't wait to someday get back to BWI CL ;).

Are there deluxe CL rooms @YC? Read about them in an online article but can’t find anything about them elsewhere :surfweb:. TIA!!!

I don't recall ever seeing any mention of deluxe rooms at the YC, so I looked on the Disney site and I don't see those as an option at YC :confused3. I know BC has them (no longer with CL access), but I'm not sure about YC. Hopefully others will know.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if one opts for online check in, can you use your Magic Band to get access to the CL lounge if your room is not yet ready?

BWI CL is amazing!! Have a great time. Looking forward to hearing about your experience :goodvibes.

Will this be your first time trying BWI CL? If so, hope you have a great experience. My first BWI CL stay last June was amazing and while I am enjoying trying other CLs, I can't wait to someday get back to BWI CL ;).

I don't recall ever seeing any mention of deluxe rooms at the YC, so I looked on the Disney site and I don't see those as an option at YC :confused3. I know BC has them (no longer with CL access), but I'm not sure about YC. Hopefully others will know.

Thanks for your reply! I read about them on a few sites and some old reviews, maybe they no longer exist. I know there are deluxe CL rooms at GF, WL, and BWI... anywhere else???

Does anyone know if one opts for online check in, can you use your Magic Band to get access to the CL lounge if your room is not yet ready?

Yes, you can use the lounge if your room is not ready, but in my experience, you’ll need to stop at the front desk, first. (Not sure if that’s changed, though). We haven’t had any issues in the past! Enjoy it!!!

Yes, you can use the lounge if your room is not ready, but in my experience, you’ll need to stop at the front desk, first. (Not sure if that’s changed, though). We haven’t had any issues in the past! Enjoy it!!!

I’ve noticed it’s hit or miss if they are working for Lounge/elevator access!

Lately have been!

Just noticed on my MDE account different wording for two CL stays. My BW ressie says Standard Room-Club Level, my CS ressie says Tower-Standard View-Club Level Access. I’m thinking it’s not a dedicated floor at CS, much like when I stayed at Portofino/UO. Looking forward to any new info on CS CL.

I don't think they have them, we are at the BWI because of that. Had wanted to stay at YC but no CL rooms for 5 or more (neither standard-sized or deluxe), so we are going to be at the BWI in a Deluxe CL instead.

Only 9 more days until our first stay at the Contemporary Atrium Club Level. It is also our first MK Club Level stay in over 15 years! We are looking forward to trying it and walking to the MK. Hoping the monorail is working to get us to Epcot for Flower and Garden. I am the matron of honor for a very special friend on April 4th, so being at the Contemporary will make it so much easier.

Going to be different, but we are excited. Any last minute tips anyone wants to share would be appreciated!

I don't think they have them, we are at the BWI because of that. Had wanted to stay at YC but no CL rooms for 5 or more (neither standard-sized or deluxe), so we are going to be at the BWI in a Deluxe CL instead.

Thank you for your reply! I found a review from someone who (supposedly) stayed in one in 2017 and a floor plan, but clearly, they are no more. It is a bummer that YC went to sleep 4 (we are a party of 4 but prefer sleep 5 rooms).
On another note, on behalf of my capricious husband’s never-ending research for next year (RPC in Sept so he’s eyeing Bounceback options)...
I’ve read that CR CL food offerings are pretty scant. I generally find that CL is “worth” it for us, but would it be worth the extra to do it at CR as the lounge is smaller and the food is limited? Hubby is eyeing a TPV room either way, standard or CL.
TIA!!!!

Last edited:

YC has deluxe rooms, but only 2 I think. They have never shown up for booking online, but could be booked over the phone. However, both Yacht & Beach removed the deluxe rooms form club level this year. Beach Club removed some last year but still had a few with club level access. This year, no club level for any. There were always complaints about how far from the lounge these rooms were. But no one really knows why they were removed from CL.

Thank you for your reply! I found a review from someone who (supposedly) stayed in one in 2017 and a floor plan, but clearly, they are no more. It is a bummer that YC went to sleep 4 (we are a party of 4 but prefer sleep 5 rooms).
On another note, on behalf of my capricious husband’s never-ending research for next year (RPC in Sept so he’s eyeing Bounceback options)...
I’ve read that CR CL food offerings are pretty scant. I generally find that CL is “worth” it for us, but would it be worth the extra to do it at CR as the lounge is smaller and the food is limited? Hubby is eyeing a TPV room either way, standard or CL.
TIA!!!!
By sleep 5 do you mean you want it to have a day bed and 2 queens? I was told that does exist at YC and to make a day bed my only request. For club level you still have to be 4 people, but some have the day bed. Any experts know if this is true?

TIA!!!!
I stayed at BC in feb. I kept reading that the deluxe rooms at bc were no longer with cl access. So yc probably did the same.

I stayed at gf CR wl and poly cl’s last year. All were AWESOME! CR is good because you know you will be on the same floor/close to lounge and all rooms have a balcony with great view. You don’t get that at other resorts. The staff is great. The food is good just not as plentiful as gf or wl. However about the same as poly but I prefer the food at CR . The alcohol is better at CR vs the others. They have better wines etc.

The lounge can be busy or totally empty at Cr. It’s so unique it’s fun to sit there . However your room won’t be too far away so you could take your stuff back and use the rolling table under the desk with the couch and chair .

I prefer to get desserts and watch from room balcony vs lounge. Put the sound on tv if you would like.

Oh they added a greeting drink. If they forget to offer ask for a monorail red! It’s like a Moscow mule (dd said ) I asked for bubbly instead.

Thanks for your reply! I read about them on a few sites and some old reviews, maybe they no longer exist. I know there are deluxe CL rooms at GF, WL, and BWI... anywhere else???

You're welcome! As a pp mentioned, BC has deluxe rooms, but they no longer have CL access :(.

By sleep 5 do you mean you want it to have a day bed and 2 queens? I was told that does exist at YC and to make a day bed my only request. For club level you still have to be 4 people, but some have the day bed. Any experts know if this is true?

You are correct about the daybeds and not all rooms having one, as well as YC/BC CL not accommodating parties of 5 anymore (although a party of 4 + 1 under age 3 is still an option ;)).

A greeting drink sounds delightful! I will look forward to that when we arrive at the CR club level in 48 days

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter