Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I wish I’d taken photos! I always love the photos I see on this thread, but I end up feeling silly when I’m standing in the lounge with my phone taking photos of food, lol. I should ask my DD to do it next time. We had a wonderful stay! The CMs were very friendly and helpful. We needed assistance with Magic Band issues (it seems mine never work to open the door to our room) and printing our Magical Express paperwork.

The lounge itself was wonderful. There was always a very good selection of breakfast, appetizers, and desserts. I wish I could remember more in detail! Our first morning there were crepes! Yum! And the espresso machine! Oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, yogurt with different toppings, fruit, cereal. Some meat options as well, but we are vegetarian so I didn’t pay attention to those. I’m having a more difficult time remembering appetizers, but the selection was enough that I was able to make dinner out of it for myself (I haven’t necessarily found I’m always able to do this at other CL lounges, although it depends to some extent on how large/late we’ve had lunch). DD wanted pizza, though, so we walked down the boardwalk to the pizza window for her. We enjoyed the desserts, especially the mini apple crumble pies our last evening.

DD really liked the freezer with ice cream in the afternoon, and there were lots of other snacks as well. Trail mix and chips among other things. No bottled water, but there was soda in the fridge and a water dispenser (as well as lemonade and other juice). I’m alcohol-free at the moment due insomnia issues (alcohol makes it worse) so I can’t comment on the alcohol choices. Everything else was amazing, though! We were able to easily find a place to sit on the two occasions we chose to eat in the lounge, although for the most part we enjoy taking the food back to our room and sitting on the balcony. We were upgraded from standard to garden view and had a very small view of the amazing pool from our room (5629). We changed our plans around our last afternoon/evening to get in as much pool (and Flower & Garden!) time as possible. So glad we did. We’re staying at the BC again this summer and can’t wait. Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time. Have fun planning your trip back this summer :wizard:.

I have found that a CR TPV room is often the same or very close in price to a CR Std CL (Bay Lake view) room. With a Bay Lake View room you can watch fireworks from the lounge and see the Electrical Water Parade from your room.

Thanks for your reply! Since the main draw of CR for us is proximity to MK :lovestruc and the amazing TPV, and I'd read there wasn't much food in the CR CL lounge, I was curious if the CL vets would choose a regular TPV room over a CL TPV room. However, as in the case of the two CR room types you compare, I see they are so close in price. CL looks like the right choice! ::yes::

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information and Questions

Follow this one for next few pages. I posted tons.

They don’t do a big Sunday like others resorts but the pastries and proteins do rotate. I asked for sparkling at 11: am check in and they were happy to oblige.

You can request drinks all day even when the doors to lounge close. You can ask them in there (can see through door) or sometimes I just asked “ who do I ask for a wine?” to the CM at the desk . Usually they just got up and got it.

There were lots of stuff midday. I liked having both cupcakes and sandwiches besides the usual snacks.:)

@trishadono , I really enjoyed re-reading your WL review. The trip reports on this thread are so helpful, and I love living vicariously through others! Hubby is watching both CR CL (TPV room) and WL CL (Deluxe room) Youtube reviews for Bounceback options now :rotfl:.
HOWEVER, it may be longer than anticipated for a Bounceback trip, as we are again seriously considering cancelling our September RPC trip :sad2: (as you may remember from my extensive posting here not too long ago). A few posters had asked that I come back to the thread to let everyone know what we'd decided, so here's where we're at.
For a great discount and low September crowds :rotfl2:, we were willing to deal with the heat/humidity, risk of hurricanes, and taking the kids out of school so early in the school year. THEN came the SWGE announcement and we decided we were willing to utilize EMM and do fewer park days, while adding lots of extra cabana and resort time, to try to manage the SWGE rush. THEN we found out that even though we successfully booked it, EMM isn't a sure thing in September (lots about that on the EMM threads for those interested). NOW we hear about major refurbs starting in April for who-knows-how-long at Ivy Trellis and Mizner's (disturbing our relatively serene days lounging in RPC). While some of these things are definite and some aren't, the constant stress of "What will Disney do next?", "When will we find out?", and "Are we going to go or not?" is taking the fun out of vacation planning!
Since we have nonrefundable flights we'd have to use by 1/31/20, I'm considering booking RPC for the last week of January when 2020 packages come out and hoping for a good discount. And being willing to let it all go if a good discount isn't released:sad:, which I do realize may be the case due to SWGE. It's amazing how emotionally invested I get in our WDW trips!
I do realize that these are all first world problems, and that Disney isn't going anywhere! :flower:

Hubby is watching both CR CL (TPV room) and WL CL (Deluxe room) Youtube reviews for Bounceback options now :rotfl:.
HOWEVER, it may be longer than anticipated for a Bounceback trip, as we are again seriously considering cancelling our September RPC trip :sad2: (as you may remember from my extensive posting here not too long ago). A few posters had asked that I come back to the thread to let everyone know what we'd decided, so here's where we're at.
For a great discount and low September crowds :rotfl2:, we were willing to deal with the heat/humidity, risk of hurricanes, and taking the kids out of school so early in the school year. THEN came the SWGE announcement and we decided we were willing to utilize EMM and do fewer park days, while adding lots of extra cabana and resort time, to try to manage the SWGE rush. THEN we found out that even though we successfully booked it, EMM isn't a sure thing in September (lots about that on the EMM threads for those interested). NOW we hear about major refurbs starting in April for who-knows-how-long at Ivy Trellis and Mizner's (disturbing our relatively serene days lounging in RPC). While some of these things are definite and some aren't, the constant stress of "What will Disney do next?", "When will we find out?", and "Are we going to go or not?" is taking the fun out of vacation planning!
Since we have nonrefundable flights we'd have to use by 1/31/20, I'm considering booking RPC for the last week of January when 2020 packages come out and hoping for a good discount. And being willing to let it all go if a good discount isn't released:sad:, which I do realize may be the case due to SWGE. It's amazing how emotionally invested I get in our WDW trips!

I'm sorry so much is going on during the time of your trip. It's not easy to make the decision to cancel, especially after getting such a good discount and planning for so long/looking forward to enjoying your favorite resort. Good luck with your decision, I hope everything works out the way you want :wizard:.

I'm sorry so much is going on during the time of your trip. It's not easy to make the decision to cancel, especially after getting such a good discount and planning for so long/looking forward to enjoying your favorite resort. Good luck with your decision, I hope everything works out the way you want :wizard:.
Thank you! :lovestruc

Thanks for your reply! Since the main draw of CR for us is proximity to MK :lovestruc and the amazing TPV, and I'd read there wasn't much food in the CR CL lounge, I was curious if the CL vets would choose a regular TPV room over a CL TPV room. However, as in the case of the two CR room types you compare, I see they are so close in price. CL looks like the right choice! ::yes::

@trishadono , I really enjoyed re-reading your WL review. The trip reports on this thread are so helpful, and I love living vicariously through others! Hubby is watching both CR CL (TPV room) and WL CL (Deluxe room) Youtube reviews for Bounceback options now :rotfl:.
I do realize that these are all first world problems, and that Disney isn't going anywhere! :flower:
LOL RPC had good rates for Visa and AP for January the past 2 years. Fingers are crossed you get a nice deal this time too!

You are welcome! I love taking pix. I enjoy looking at them with "live" and listening too.

Ugh I’m so sorry all the stress you’re going through. The way that I would look at it, is that I am at the Grand Floridian at RPC! I’m not sure there’s much that can ruin that trip for me! You just can’t let the things you can’t control ruin your stay! I get there might be some noise, but don’t forget the band is pretty loud! I’m sure they’ll drown it out! And the idea of less parks and more resort time sounds great! Either way, I’m sure you’ll have a great time! Good luck deciding!!

Last edited:

Anybody stayed in the lounge after 10:00 PM could confirm this?

Thanks in advance!

I can’t vouch for BC (I’m sure someone will chime in who knows) but at YC the lounge space itself never closes, they just rope off the food service area overnight. You could sit in the lounge (in the dark) at midnight if so inclined. At YC, they do leave sodas in the fridge overnight that are available after lounge service hours.

I can’t vouch for BC (I’m sure someone will chime in who knows) but at YC the lounge space itself never closes, they just rope off the food service area overnight. You could sit in the lounge (in the dark) at midnight if so inclined. At YC, they do leave sodas in the fridge overnight that are available after lounge service hours.

Awesome. Thanks! :)

I concede I don’t follow the AKL thread and am way behind on the room refurb news there, but just saw a tweet with some (new to me) fresh room pics.

https://twitter.com/christier0408/status/1110884259370336257?s=21

&

https://twitter.com/christier0408/status/1110915468142043137?s=21

These loook GREAT (in my opinion). Does anyone know status and/or schedule for the 4th floor CL rooms? Just curious.
We were just there this morning having breakfast and visiting to see the animals. We thought It was so cozy and relaxing there. These rooms look great! I just added to our maybe list for our upcoming anniversary!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!