Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thank you so much! We are very excited! I have always loved POR, but I have a feeling we are going to be Poly converts after this trip. We will need to try and increase the Disney budget, I guess, lol.

You're welcome :)

Yes, the Poly (as well as all the other deluxes) can be very addicting...lol. When you can get a decent discount, it makes it a little easier ;).

This visual is lacking specifics like the Arusha Rock and the abundant trees in the savanna, but it may be helpful to give an overall orientation. As the PP mentioned, all standard CL rooms (meaning, regular rooms, not suites or DVC CL rooms) are on the 4th floor and face the Arusha Savanna, either on the Kudu or Zebra trail. We personally prefer the Zebra trail as it’s closer to the pool.
Animals do different things all the time, but on this particular week we saw a bit more animal activity across the way on the Kudu Trail side - there’s a feeding station over there that was popular. But the animal activity in front of our room was decent too, if not sporadic.

Hope that helps.

Thanks. I never stay club level...this is really for my 92 year old mom. I'm sure she would love the view from either side, but it's always helpful to hear about other poster's experiences.
Your pictures look amazing.

Hi - we are checking in to BC CL in 36 days! We only go to WDW every two or three years so we are super excited! Our last trip was SL three years ago and as much as we loved it, we missed the BC. It's our favorite. We will be there for 7 nights. Then, we decided to add on one additional night and head over the WL CL. I've always wanted to stay there but we are always afraid that we won't like it as much as BC. So, instead of a full split stay we are just trying it out for the night. I think we'll just go to MK for a few hours that day so we can spend most of it exploring the WL and trying out the pool. The food there looks amazing from the pictures. And, it will be on my exact birthday so it worked out perfect!

Can someone tell me if I'm correct in remembering that they're putting out ice cream every day at BC? Please tell me I didn't dream that!!!

Thanks!

I can't speak for WL, but I just stayed BC CL and it was great! This is a bad photo after the freezer was hit hard, but there were individual chocolate and vanilla Edy's cups and the Olaf frozen lemonade strawberry bars out 24/7. If the freezer is light or doesn't have what you are looking for, you can just ask a CM. They also stocked it nightly before the lounge officially closed. Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 10.06.41 PM.png

I can't speak for WL, but I just stayed BC CL and it was great! This is a bad photo after the freezer was hit hard, but there were individual chocolate and vanilla Edy's cups and the Olaf frozen lemonade strawberry bars out 24/7. If the freezer is light or doesn't have what you are looking for, you can just ask a CM. They also stocked it nightly before the lounge officially closed. Enjoy!

View attachment 395351

Oh boy! My family loves ice cream to a scary extent. My son literally asks for it every day of his life. I'm afraid he's going to try to camp out all week at the freezer!

Oh boy! My family loves ice cream to a scary extent. My son literally asks for it every day of his life. I'm afraid he's going to try to camp out all week at the freezer!
Haha I completely understand!

You can also save some things from other courses or cross-utilize items to make little sundaes. BC had apple slices and caramel out every night with the 5-7pm appetizers so I would save a little cup for dessert and mix it with an Edy's cup in a bowl and cut up some Twix or M&Ms since the lounge also has candy out all the time. There was also a little Mickey dome flourless chocolate cake that was out every night that was like a little piece of fudge. I considered mixing ice cream with that, but the caramel was just so good!

Hi - we are checking in to BC CL in 36 days! We only go to WDW every two or three years so we are super excited! Our last trip was SL three years ago and as much as we loved it, we missed the BC. It's our favorite. We will be there for 7 nights. Then, we decided to add on one additional night and head over the WL CL. I've always wanted to stay there but we are always afraid that we won't like it as much as BC. So, instead of a full split stay we are just trying it out for the night. I think we'll just go to MK for a few hours that day so we can spend most of it exploring the WL and trying out the pool. The food there looks amazing from the pictures. And, it will be on my exact birthday so it worked out perfect!

Sounds like a great trip! Hope you enjoy your return to BC CL, as well as your first WL CL stay :wizard:.

You can also save some things from other courses or cross-utilize items to make little sundaes. BC had apple slices and caramel out every night with the 5-7pm appetizers so I would save a little cup for dessert and mix it with an Edy's cup in a bowl and cut up some Twix or M&Ms since the lounge also has candy out all the time. There was also a little Mickey dome flourless chocolate cake that was out every night that was like a little piece of fudge. I considered mixing ice cream with that, but the caramel was just so good!

This all sounds yummy :goodvibes. I'm taking my 7 yo niece to BC CL in August....she's gonna go nuts over all these treats....think I'm gonna have trouble when it comes time to pack up and head home :rotfl::rotfl:.

These stinkers at BWI
Look what we came back to tonight
CF3C62A8-25FB-4CE2-B589-25C9ECA53A61.jpg

And this is what the inside of the card says
EA0CEB75-F34B-4307-BC60-E7D0F4D7625C.jpg

We are currently waiting to see exactly what they have arranged for then to bring

These stinkers at BWI
CF3C62A8-25FB-4CE2-B589-25C9ECA53A61.jpg

And this is what the inside of the card says
EA0CEB75-F34B-4307-BC60-E7D0F4D7625C.jpg

We are currently waiting to see exactly what they have arranged for then to bring
I just love the BWI CM’s, they know just how to make everything so special. You two have a wonderful anniversary. If you can report back the food offerings. We will be there at the end of May. I can’t wait!

These stinkers at BWI

How lovely! I was there in March with my friend who was celebrating her 60th bd. I mentioned that to the club level manager when she was walking around talking to guests in the lounge. The next day there was a beautiful dome cake from Amorette's waiting in the room for us!

Enjoy!

I just love the BWI CM’s, they know just how to make everything so special. You two have a wonderful anniversary. If you can report back the food offerings. We will be there at the end of May. I can’t wait!
It's slightly different than it's been
Not drastic but there are new offerings here and there
New recipes I guess. Like last night there was a mufaleta salad and a capresa salad. Mushroom soup. The cooked entrees were same as past ones
And last night Redgie told us that they've done a complete change in the organization structure
He's in a new department with a new boss and new schedule

New recipes I guess. Like last night there was a mufaleta salad and a capresa salad. Mushroom soup. The cooked entrees were same as past ones
And last night Redgie told us that they've done a complete change in the organization structure
But Redgie will still be with us correct? I mean.... he was one of the HIGHLIGHTS of our BWI stay....

Hi from the YC. We arrived around 10 after a bit of annoyance waiting for our luggage. We take a town car & always pick our own luggage up. Our flight was listed at 3 different carousels & took about 35 minutes to get. Still better than the 2.5 hours it took us on ME in February. We weren’t met outside, but as we walked up to the lobby check in desk, a CM with an IPad greeted us. Told her we were checking into club level & she brought us right up. We are in the hallway to the left of the CM desks. We saw boxes of what seemed to be flooring in the hallway before our room. We also heard some occasional tapping. Apparently they are already needing to replace some floors. Will be interesting to see how these floors hold up in the long run.

Got our room ready text at 12:45. To take advantage of the AP discount, we had to book a single night followed by a 6 night stay. The CM at check in said we would be staying in the same room, but said to stop at the desk in the morning to make sure everything is in order. Great room & location so far.

We had a dinner reservation at Shula’s but popped in to check what was available in the lounge. They had roast pork with polenta, chicken nuggets & tomato bisque. I haven’t seen a soup at YC before, so this must be relatively new. Cold options were a farro salad & a beef with horseradish sauce on a crostini. There were 2 other salads but forget what they were, along with the usual crudités, cheese, crackers etc.

The Easter egg displays are amazing. Can’t wait to check out GF’s Monday.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report back, the food offerings sound wonderful. I’m glad Redgie is still there. BWI is special to DH and myself.. it is so beautiful and we love the CM’s.

Hi from the YC. We arrived around 10 after a bit of annoyance waiting for our luggage. We take a town car & always pick our own luggage up. Our flight was listed at 3 different carousels & took about 35 minutes to get. Still better than the 2.5 hours it took us on ME in February. We weren’t met outside, but as we walked up to the lobby check in desk, a CM with an IPad greeted us. Told her we were checking into club level & she brought us right up. We are in the hallway to the left of the CM desks. We saw boxes of what seemed to be flooring in the hallway before our room. We also heard some occasional tapping. Apparently they are already needing to replace some floors. Will be interesting to see how these floors hold up in the long run.

Got our room ready text at 12:45. To take advantage of the AP discount, we had to book a single night followed by a 6 night stay. The CM at check in said we would be staying in the same room, but said to stop at the desk in the morning to make sure everything is in order. Great room & location so far.

We had a dinner reservation at Shula’s but popped in to check what was available in the lounge. They had roast pork with polenta, chicken nuggets & tomato bisque. I haven’t seen a soup at YC before, so this must be relatively new. Cold options were a farro salad & a beef with horseradish sauce on a crostini. There were 2 other salads but forget what they were, along with the usual crudités, cheese, crackers etc.

The Easter egg displays are amazing. Can’t wait to check out GF’s Monday.

Hope you have a great trip!!

I just read a trip report from late 2017. Yes I know it was old but it stated that YC CL no longer does nightly turndown service. Can anyone who has recently stayed at YC CL confirm this? Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter