Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We leave today! Can't wait to be back at the BWI CL to celebrate DD's 12th birthday :) I'll report back when we return home next week!

Happy birthday to your DD! Have a great trip! :yay:

We have been at YC CL since Sunday and are having a great time. Lounge has never been particularly crowded. Staff has been fantastic and we’ve enjoyed the food in the lounge. I’ve listed some of the changing offerings that have been available by day below since I was desperate for info on food offerings before our trip.

Sunday PM - Mac and Cheese Bar, buffalo Chicken, assorted cold grilled veggies (carrots, tomatoes, green beans, cauliflower), tomato and mozzarella salad, minestrone soup and I think a shrimp cocktail?

Monday breakfast - all the usual baked goods, cereal, hard boiled eggs, fruit and yogurt plus crepes with strawberries

Monday PM - pulled pork with apple slow, clam chowder, Greek salad, poached shrimp, the grilled veggies again, chicken nuggets

Tuesday breakfast - all the usuals plus a crustless bacon and egg quiche (which was delicious!)

I tried to upload some photos but am having issues doing it from my phone.

Thanks for posting. We're trying YC CL for the first time in June so it's great to read positive reports. Enjoy the rest of your time there :wizard:.

I am so happy that I read this thread again and for everyone’s post. I ask my TA about upgrading to CL at AKL for our 2 nights, just to see the price. She said the only thing available this am was a 1 bedroom suite for $1500 EXTRA!!! . I wrote her back and said no can do. I decided to check to see what was available at AKL just to see which were booked up. I found a regular CL room and put it in the shopping cart. My TA looked and no cL rooms available. She called Disney and they were able to change my reservation to the CL room in my shopping cart.
So. Thank You to everyone who posted (your posts made me actually consider CL), my TA and Disney Cm!!!!!
Excited beyond words. CL was just a dream before. It was $125 a night more then what we has and I figure that for the 2 of us for 2 1/2 days it is worth it especially at Disney food prices.

And thank you to the person who canceled- cannot forget them!!!!!

I am so happy that I read this thread again and for everyone’s post. I ask my TA about upgrading to CL at AKL for our 2 nights, just to see the price. She said the only thing available this am was a 1 bedroom suite for $1500 EXTRA!!! . I wrote her back and said no can do. I decided to check to see what was available at AKL just to see which were booked up. I found a regular CL room and put it in the shopping cart. My TA looked and no cL rooms available. She called Disney and they were able to change my reservation to the CL room in my shopping cart.
So. Thank You to everyone who posted (your posts made me actually consider CL), my TA and Disney Cm!!!!!
Excited beyond words. CL was just a dream before. It was $125 a night more then what we has and I figure that for the 2 of us for 2 1/2 days it is worth it especially at Disney food prices.

And thank you to the person who canceled- cannot forget them!!!!!

Glad it worked out and you were able to upgrade to CL! Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Any recent CR CL stays? Trying to find out what recent appetizer offerings have been. We stayed there 3 years ago so I mostly remember what was offered then. Planning out my dining, and we normally do TS lunch and QS for dinner since mornings are easier to plan with my boys, but they are 3 years older now and eat all the time.

Also, we are arriving late Friday night and likely staying at another hotel onsite - would we be able to checkout the next morning and eat breakfast at CL?

Any recent CR CL stays? Trying to find out what recent appetizer offerings have been. We stayed there 3 years ago so I mostly remember what was offered then. Planning out my dining, and we normally do TS lunch and QS for dinner since mornings are easier to plan with my boys, but they are 3 years older now and eat all the time.

Also, we are arriving late Friday night and likely staying at another hotel onsite - would we be able to checkout the next morning and eat breakfast at CL?

These were from a short stay so not exactly a fair sample of all of the nightly offerings, but maybe this will help: CR Atrium Club - March 2019

You have access to all CL amenities your full day of check in and check out, so yes... you can have breakfast in the lounge the morning of your check-in day.

We really enjoy CR, hope you have a great trip.

We’re at the YC now and got upgraded to Club level! First ever upgrade for us. I’ve always wondered why I would pay more to stay CL, now I know! It’s been amazing so far, learning on the fly but adjusting well. lol

The staff is amazing. I may never be able to visit any other way.
Congratulations! Do you have any pics you can post? We check in to the YC Concierge next month.

We currently have a Poly TPV CL booked for DS's birthday trip in August. How much will we regret changing to a garden view? It's ~$1000 difference. I figure we can still watch fireworks from the lounge. Has anyone experienced both? We had a TPV at BLT last year (non-CL), and watching the fireworks was incredible. Thoughts?

We currently have a Poly TPV CL booked for DS's birthday trip in August. How much will we regret changing to a garden view? It's ~$1000 difference. I figure we can still watch fireworks from the lounge. Has anyone experienced both? We had a TPV at BLT last year (non-CL), and watching the fireworks was incredible. Thoughts?

My post/opinion may cost you $1,000 - I apologize in advance.

I love a Poly TPV room - there's pretty much nothing better for how we enjoy Disney, as we are often around the resort in the evenings and appreciate the convenience of watching fireworks and the Electrical Water Pageant from the room. Be aware that TPV rooms can be on either the third floor (patio) and second floor (no outdoor space). To us the second floor/no patio is 'just ok' - our strong preference is third floor with the patio. Just be prepared you could get either, in case this factors into your decision.

Poly GV is often among the better bang for your buck options when it comes to the monorail resort CLs. The cost difference compared to a TPV or LV room is real. Having the lounge for the MK/Seven Seas Lagoon view is a major benefit. If I want to save $, GV is our choice.

I am a bit negative on watching the fireworks in the lounge though. For one, they don't (usually) turn down the lights and the glare on the windows can be distracting. Also, I've been there when other guests in the lounge just don't want to be quiet during the show. I'm a nerd and kind of just want it to be dark and quiet. If we have a GV room, we walk out to the beach and watch from there (the Hawaii longhouse location comes in handy for this).

Ultimately I don't think you can make a bad choice, more just personal preference and how you'd rather spend your money. $1,000 can buy many things in life and travel. Whatever you decide, enjoy your trip!

We have experienced both. We have done the GVCL a few times and loved it. We watched fireworks from the beach because there was too much glare in lounge. We stayed TPVCL once with a CM discount, and I admit I was blown away. The view day or night was magical. It was breathtaking for me. It was truly an experience each day to enjoy! Good luck!!

My post/opinion may cost you $1,000 - I apologize in advance.

That's the best statement I think I've ever read! haha

What you describe is kind of where our thought process has been. There's a certain relaxation that comes with the trip when we know we can watch the show from our room, with the kiddo already in his pajamas. I think we'll hold on to that TPV for now. Thanks for making me feel less guilty about it!

I have only stayed GV CL, but that is all my brain can let me spend (so far at least lol!). BUT, if I could handle TPV I would in a heart beat. The lounge view is great, but sitting on your balcony watching fireworks has got to be a great experience and so convenient.

Not sure if this makes sense but I tend to book what I am ok with up front but never think about what I could be saving after the fact. If I did, I wouldn't stay at most of the places we stay. :rotfl:

Whatever you decide, either will be awesome. Happy deciding and have a great trip!

I would take those $1,000 and add another day.

There's a certain relaxation that comes with the trip when we know we can watch the show from our room, with the kiddo already in his pajamas. I think we'll hold on to that TPV for now.

I agree! I've never stayed TPV CL, but stayed LV CL this past Oct and we had a dead on view of the castle from our balcony and it was amazing! I don't think you'll regret keeping TPV. Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

The lounge view is great, but sitting on your balcony watching fireworks has got to be a great experience and so convenient.

Makes for a very relaxing time :cloud9:.

Thank you for the pictures! I am so missing the BWI CL and we were just there last fall! It's amazing how they have improved on the food service over the years. When we first started staying at the BWI lunch was some chips and a veggie platter. Love to see that they now carry the Angry Orchard like some of the other CL's do.

The lunch spread looks so nice. Do any other CL lounges put out sandwiches or anything that nice?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter