Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We currently have a Poly TPV CL booked for DS's birthday trip in August. How much will we regret changing to a garden view? It's ~$1000 difference. I figure we can still watch fireworks from the lounge. Has anyone experienced both? We had a TPV at BLT last year (non-CL), and watching the fireworks was incredible. Thoughts?
If your main goal is to watch fireworks in PJ then TPV is the only way. The lounge is not a good place to watch the fireworks due to the glass window causing glares and reflections. There are always faster people who snatch up all the closest tables. The beach is super crowded during the fireworks.
Have fun.

How is club level at Coronado? Adding two days to our trip and looking for somewhere to stay at the moment.

Hello everyone! I am planning a birthday trip for my daughter and I, her friend and her mom. We will be staying Poly CL again.:dancer: With the SWGE opening late summer trying to get opinions on when you would travel. Crowds vs Heat is the question...:rotfl2: What would you choose? I know they are doing the early early magic hours but if I am being realistic, with 2 teenage girls, we will not be at a park before 8.:eek:

My options are:
Aug 8-12th
October 17-20th
October 24-28th
January 23-27th
January 30-3rd

I would do 4 day PH. Thanks for your input!

On the Magical Express heading back to the airport now :( We had a great 5 nights at the YC CL and are so sad to leave.

Over the course of the 5 days the hot breakfast item rotated between crepes, cheese grits, crustless quiche and chocolate chip bread pudding. We had the crepes on two mornings.

In the evenings the soup offerings rotated between a tomato bisque, clam chowder, chicken soup, chili and a vegetable minestrone.

We had pulled pork and Mac and cheese on two different evenings. Meatballs were also served twice. Buffalo chicken, salmon, scallops wrapped in bacon were all served once.

We only made it back for dessert once and I think we just had a couple of cupcakes, some cookies and maybe a brownie? The afternoon snacks and the dessert options were the least interesting of the bunch.

My one minor complaint about the lounge itself was that the carpet in the seating area was in really bad shape with a lot of large stains. I’m sure it is not easy to keep carpet in a dining area clean but it did take away from the luxurious feel of the lounge just a little bit.

We had a really wonderful time. The staff was lovely. We had a standard view room located at the end of the hall so we had two large windows in addition to the balcony which made for a lot of light (room 5210). This was my first stay since the YC refurb and we loved the new room design especially the sliding door for the sink/bathroom area and the new closet unit.

I am so sad to go home but I did buy an AP for this trip so it’s time to start planning the next one!

Thanks to all who post in this thread - all the info here was very valuable during my planning.

Just checked in and posting live from BWI. Here are today’s afternoon snacks:
PB&J sandwiches
Greek Wrap and Turkey
Crudités with Avocado Dip
Eggs and asparagus wrapped with smoked salmon
Make your own trail mix
Cookies and candies

Having trouble posting thumbnails. Will try again later.

Just checked in and posting live from BWI. Here are today’s afternoon snacks:
PB&J sandwiches
Greek Wrap and Turkey
Crudités with Avocado Dip
Eggs and asparagus wrapped with smoked salmon
Make your own trail mix
Cookies and candies

Having trouble posting thumbnails. Will try again later.
Thanks for the report. It seems they have added more for lunch. We may cancel one of lunch reservations and just enjoy the resort on our arrival day. We can’t wait. We arrive there in seven days. Enjoy your trip.

Checking in tomorrow morning for our first Poly and first CL stay!! Getting really anxious now. I've seen tons of pics of the CL offerings and have seen lots of chatter regarding what is served. I keep seeing wine and beer, but would there be any other alcoholic beverages available for those of us who don't drink either of those?

On the Magical Express heading back to the airport now :( We had a great 5 nights at the YC CL and are so sad to leave.

Over the course of the 5 days the hot breakfast item rotated between crepes, cheese grits, crustless quiche and chocolate chip bread pudding. We had the crepes on two mornings.

In the evenings the soup offerings rotated between a tomato bisque, clam chowder, chicken soup, chili and a vegetable minestrone.

We had pulled pork and Mac and cheese on two different evenings. Meatballs were also served twice. Buffalo chicken, salmon, scallops wrapped in bacon were all served once.

We only made it back for dessert once and I think we just had a couple of cupcakes, some cookies and maybe a brownie? The afternoon snacks and the dessert options were the least interesting of the bunch.

My one minor complaint about the lounge itself was that the carpet in the seating area was in really bad shape with a lot of large stains. I’m sure it is not easy to keep carpet in a dining area clean but it did take away from the luxurious feel of the lounge just a little bit.

We had a really wonderful time. The staff was lovely. We had a standard view room located at the end of the hall so we had two large windows in addition to the balcony which made for a lot of light (room 5210). This was my first stay since the YC refurb and we loved the new room design especially the sliding door for the sink/bathroom area and the new closet unit.

I am so sad to go home but I did buy an AP for this trip so it’s time to start planning the next one!

Thanks to all who post in this thread - all the info here was very valuable during my planning.

Thanks so much for the detailed reviews.
The offerings sound great. I didn’t realize there is soup. I do hope that we get the meatballs and Mac & Cheese. My DS & DH will love those.
We’re only there for 3 nights/4 days.
Your room sounds great. We have a SV CL as well and requested a daybed & two queens. What did you have?
I’m sure your sad to leave after such a nice trip. Safe travels home.

And tonight’s appetizers:
Sea bass with leeks
Curry chicken w rice
Caprese salad
Assorted cheese and a cured meat
Crudités with dip

Attachments

• 1EB6646F-7F97-434B-893F-6E08E49B46AD.jpeg
    1EB6646F-7F97-434B-893F-6E08E49B46AD.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 47
  • 978F17E9-72E1-400B-A3B5-6133F8742BE3.jpeg
    978F17E9-72E1-400B-A3B5-6133F8742BE3.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 46
Yes I was surprised they had actual food in the afternoon! I was expecting only the apps from 5-7pm and just chips etc in the afternoon. Yesterday they had pork bao buns in the afternoon.

Thanks for the report. It seems they have added more for lunch. We may cancel one of lunch reservations and just enjoy the resort on our arrival day. We can’t wait. We arrive there in seven days. Enjoy your trip.
They've been trying to add more items at lunch the past few months. Lene said she's got them plays with recipes plus they've had a complete reorg with the staff from the kitchens working under a new boss and he's been up there a ton. Not only wanting New items but new layouts too. And it's good or may be bad depending on how you liked it but they've tried to standardize the evening offerings too. It's now limited to flying fish menu where they used to pull from all 3 restaurant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter