Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hi there!

Go to the MDE App. On the bottom right, click on the three lines.

Scroll down to MY PROFILE.

View attachment 464864

Then on the Top Right click on: FAMILY AND FRIENDS LIST.

View attachment 464866

Then go to: ADD A GUEST.

View attachment 464867

Fill in their information and it will send them a message. Once she approves you, you should be able to see her name. Then, click on her name and you will see this. Click on which option you would like to share with her. After that you guys should be able to see each other’s plans. Good luck!

View attachment 464868

Good luck!
Nicely done!

We will be staying CL at BC in March. This is only our second time and I don't think we did check in "right" the last time. We went to the main desk at which point we were handed over to someone who took us up to CL. Was that the right way to do it? I mean, we did wait in line quite a while, which I'm not opposed to if that's the case, but if there's an easier or more appropriate way, I'd like to know what it is. Plus, the CL stay will be a surprise for my husband so there's a part of me that thinks it would be super cool to just get in the elevator, hit my magic band for CL and have him be like "what's happening?".

If you are lucky enough to be greeted at the front door by someone with an iPad, you can go right up to them and they will bring you to the lounge!! I personally have never been greeted at the doors by anyone, but then again, we arrive pretty early, so we never have had that experience! I do, however, like checking in at the front desk anyway, I feel like I am missing out if I don’t! I like to get the activity schedule for the day, and whatever it is that they give us when you check in! Just keep an eye out next trip and maybe will be lucky enough to see someone with an iPad out front!

Leaving AKL CL today. We had a fantastic stay. We are staying DVC CL and our room was the studio closest to the lounge and CM prep area (6201). I thought it might be loud but we had no issues, maybe a little rustling in the mornings while they were putting out breakfast, but nothing significant, I would gladly take this room again, and much prefer it to the studio directly next to the ice machine/elevator on the other side.

Our view was horrible due to the construction on the Ostrich trail balconies/facade but we know the DVC rooms have terrible views regardless so that wasn't an issue at all.

After our trip last January I posted a long soliloquy about how amazing the lounge was that year, which I will save you all from this time, but to say that, if possible, this trip was even better. The afternoon service certainly had a few more options than last year, and everything else was still spot on. We have stayed DVC CL at AKL every January for almost 10 years now for comparison. Although we have only experienced three CLs (Poly, WL, and AKL) we by far prefer AKL. We would do WL CL again (me more than DH to be fair) and neither of us felt Poly was the best fit for our preferences.

Hopefully we are able to secure our room for next January!

I actually found the parks a bit more crowded than usual, but we were still able to get everything in we wanted including two ROTR rides. We had fantastic dinners and food all week at various restaurants, only one really bad item, but we knew it was a gamble going in. TIW has already paid for itself after a week.

Hi all, I just booked AKL CL for a March trip with DH. I've never stayed at AKL and am looking forward to it. I usually travel with DD and we are commando type park hoppers, so BWI and YC work best for us. This will be a little slower and laid back. I've enjoyed reading about the AKL CL experiences and look forward to hearing more. Any tips are appreciated.

AKL is a beautiful resort and is a great choice (IMO) for a slower/laid back trip. Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

BWI CL deluxe room and standard rooms are available for an upcoming trip. Price difference is $110 more per night for deluxe. There will be 5 of us (3 adults, 2 kiddos). We stayed standard CL before and thought it was a great room with enough space for 5 of us. Underwhelming garden view (we were basically in a tree at the end of the hall). Extra space would be nice, water view would be lovely, but not sure $110/night is worth it. Any input? We will be doing 1/2 days in the parks and resort time otherwise.

I've only stayed standard CL and while the rooms are a good size, I agree with others that if the extra cost is doable, I'd go with the deluxe room. We are just a family of 4 and I've considered a deluxe room for a future stay, but I would definitely do deluxe (if available) with 5 people :).

Even before we upgraded to CL we decided to take a slower, more relaxed pace on this trip. Sleeping in more and doing after hours, fitting in more resort days, etc. So that was one of the reasons we decided CL was worth it especially given the discount we got. The extra FP I think would add too much structure for us.

Sounds like a nice relaxing trip :cloud9:. Hope you have a great time!

I personally have never been greeted at the doors by anyone, but then again, we arrive pretty early, so we never have had that experience! I do, however, like checking in at the front desk anyway, I feel like I am missing out if I don’t!

Same here, we've never been greeted by anyone at the entrance, which his ok though because I don't mind going to the front desk to check in. On our stay last month at CR CL, we had the opportunity to check in at the front desk as well as on the 12th floor. The front desk CM took us upstairs and introduced us to the CL CMs, so we had the chance to get a lot of information about the resort as it was our first time staying there :goodvibes.

Leaving AKL CL today. We had a fantastic stay. We are staying DVC CL and our room was the studio closest to the lounge and CM prep area (6201). I thought it might be loud but we had no issues, maybe a little rustling in the mornings while they were putting out breakfast, but nothing significant, I would gladly take this room again, and much prefer it to the studio directly next to the ice machine/elevator on the other side.

Our view was horrible due to the construction on the Ostrich trail balconies/facade but we know the DVC rooms have terrible views regardless so that wasn't an issue at all.

After our trip last January I posted a long soliloquy about how amazing the lounge was that year, which I will save you all from this time, but to say that, if possible, this trip was even better. The afternoon service certainly had a few more options than last year, and everything else was still spot on. We have stayed DVC CL at AKL every January for almost 10 years now for comparison. Although we have only experienced three CLs (Poly, WL, and AKL) we by far prefer AKL. We would do WL CL again (me more than DH to be fair) and neither of us felt Poly was the best fit for our preferences.

Hopefully we are able to secure our room for next January!

I actually found the parks a bit more crowded than usual, but we were still able to get everything in we wanted including two ROTR rides. We had fantastic dinners and food all week at various restaurants, only one really bad item, but we knew it was a gamble going in. TIW has already paid for itself after a week.

Glad you had another great AKL CL stay! Thank you for taking time out of your trip to post about the club offerings. We will be at AKL CL for the first time at the end of Feb, so I enjoyed reading all your posts about it. Safe travels home :wizard:.

If they finally finish that GF bridge, then runners will finally be able to run around 7 Seas Lagoon. I think this is the main reason why my DH does not like the MK resorts: nowhere to run to. My DH always has some type of long run scheduled and from Poly, he usually runs out to WL/FW, does a few loops in the trails there and then heads back. Must be careful because there’s no sidewalk from Poly to the WL/FW area (which is why he doesn’t love the MK resorts). Tell her to google view it in advance so she has an idea.

Okay thanks! That will be so cool when that bridge is finished!

She'll need to run it multiple times but she can do a route from TTC to GF and back, as many times as needed. They'll eventually expand that to reach MK. If you are there after that she could run all the way from GF, to MK, to CR, to TTC, to Poly and to GF.

If she wanted to travel, there are longer routes at some resorts. One goes around the lake at Epcot, and can even include a leg to HS. The measurement is there somewhere. Resorts have routes too, like at PO resorts or CBR.
Thanks!

I’m more worried about WDW drivers than wildlife! Lol!

A couple of 7/4’s ago I was feeling the need to do my own Peachtree Road Race (6.2 miles) while at Poly. Here was my path per RunTracker - lots of back and forth, and evidently my GPS thought I was out in the water at one point.

View attachment 465143

I like the SOG idea, will have to try it. Not sure how far you can go over there, but it’d probably be good for a quick change of scene for a bit.

That's awesome!

Thank you!! 😘 Miss you, girl. How’s everything? Spending extra time at the house??
NO! Lost some employees so working extra hours. Hope this craziness ends soon! Im so ready for my trip next month at RR! (Me , dd and bf)

We do pop up at the house on weekends ! Work getting done and should be move in ready this spring. FINALLY

Whats your next?

Oh I booked BWI CL for 1st weekend in March. Looking forward to seeing @BlueSkies @Dispro1 !!!

I have only done CL there once and it was nice so I think it will be fun., This is a me and DH trip.

:flower3:

NO! Lost some employees so working extra hours. Hope this craziness ends soon! Im so ready for my trip next month at RR! (Me , dd and bf)

We do pop up at the house on weekends ! Work getting done and should be move in ready this spring. FINALLY

Whats your next?

Oh I booked BWI CL for 1st weekend in March. Looking forward to seeing @BlueSkies @Dispro1 !!!

I have only done CL there once and it was nice so I think it will be fun., This is a me and DH trip.

:flower3:

Aww I’m sorry to hear that. Hope everything works out. Don’t want to see you working too hard ❤ Thank goodness for your upcoming trip!!! That will make everything better! I’m looking forward to hearing your opinion on RR! Happy the house will be ready soon!!!! Hope you and your family enjoy it!!! Our next trip is split. BWI CL/BWV/VGF Can’t come fast enough. Happy you are good! Hope to see you again soon!

Hey guys! :wave:

Just a head's up, I have removed all the old club level information from page 1 of this thread. Everything I had listed was from 2015 and I think probably causing more confusion than actually helping people.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2020 filled with lots of fun Disney trips!

How crazy is Poly CL on 4th of July? trying to decide if it would be a fun festive atmosphere, or just too much to really enjoy. We usually stay on the dvc side of Poly but have the opportunity to try out CL for a free night. We would be moving to a different resort after the one night.

Do all of the CL rooms have the amazing peppermint foot lotion? I definitely hoarded that stuff during my stay at CR CL. 😂

Hey guys! :wave:

Just a head's up, I have removed all the old club level information from page 1 of this thread. Everything I had listed was from 2015 and I think probably causing more confusion than actually helping people.

I hope everyone has a wonderful 2020 filled with lots of fun Disney trips!

:wave2:

Excited - just booked YC CL for the first week in September. Its been about 4 years since we have stayed at club level.... and our first time staying club level at YC! (Previously CL stays include Boardwalk, GF, & AKL) We took a break from Club Level for awhile because I felt like we weren't getting a great value from it.... but I think that we will be spending a lot of the time at the pool this trip (given its in September) so we will use the Club more. If there is anything that folks want to share about more recent changes to Club Level and/or experiences at YC - I'm all ears :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!