Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Thought exercise: while mourning the lack of CL, husband and I have decided to make the best of it and stock our own “lounge” in our resort room. My must haves are the beer fridge 🥳 and macarons. I would love to be able to add some treats from amorette’s and the ganachery. What would make your list of must-haves?
Prosecco! POG / Jungle Juice! Rinse and repeat.

Do you all think there is any point in calling tomorrow to see if we can get some answers? I’m happy to throw myself on the sword, but I’m not sure if they put their best and brightest on the weekend shifts or if they even have access to that information at this time.

Thought exercise: while mourning the lack of CL, husband and I have decided to make the best of it and stock our own “lounge” in our resort room. My must haves are the beer fridge 🥳 and macarons. I would love to be able to add some treats from amorette’s and the ganachery. What would make your list of must-haves?
Pogmosa s
Chocolate covered strawberries

However I am gonna treat myself and we are getting room service😁i want coffee in bed, dd wants Tonga toast! 😋

Twilight feast for dinner?? Yes please!

Gonna make the best of it if we get there, if not? I have GF rpc in August. I would stay there without cl. Just curious if piano and orchestra will play?

I also have poly cl for October and hope it’s back by then! 🤞🏻

Do you all think there is any point in calling tomorrow to see if we can get some answers? I’m happy to throw myself on the sword, but I’m not sure if they put their best and brightest on the weekend shifts or if they even have access to that information at this time.

Hey there! Not sure, but definitely doesn’t hurt to try. Usually the Dis has more info than they do! 😂 Just to note: someone on another board sat on hold for over two hours yesterday (and eventually hung up.) Hopefully you’ll get through quickly.

Yeah. I figured CL may be wishful thinking and I kinda expected it but everything added together is making me feeling pretty blah today.😕

Hopefully it won’t last too long and we can all get back to fun trip planning!

I miss my fancy Poly CL coffee maker 😂
The coffee maker was the bane of my Poly CL existence! I wish all CL would be upgraded to the new GCH one. Put your cup down, select what you want on the 2-3 pages of drink options touch screen, remove your consistently right espresso drink. It would even be possible in this environment since all that’s needed to clean it is to wipe the touch screen!

Last edited:
No point. Phone CMs know what we know sometimes + bus driver level rumors + dash of flat out wrong.

I would wait, answers will come. The only thing you can do is cancel right now & that could result in you not being eligible for whatever compensation offer they put out if CL isn’t running.

Worst case, I simply order groceries for delivery and we get the difference in our points back between a standard view and a club level. I imagine the rooms will all still be the same CL rooms. I can live with that in that they'll be doing it for our safety.

Sounds like a good plan :thumbsup2.

Yeah. I figured CL may be wishful thinking and I kinda expected it but everything added together is making me feeling pretty blah today.😕

Me too. Knew it was coming but hoped CL wouldn't be taken away completely. It makes me sad now that it's officially been announced :sad:.

Not mad at Disney, more just down with how this has impacted everything,

Yep 🙁

It has not been officially announced. Someone posted on FB what they said their TA was told. (And I can assure you Disney has not distributed this news to all of their TAs yet.)

Oh you're right....sorry....don't mean to confuse anyone! Thanks for pointing that out!

Disney started deleting adrs. They got rid of all of mine except Ohana breakfast and dinner. Which is weird because they canceled things before and after. Is Ohana 3rd party?

Disney started deleting adrs. They got rid of all of mine except Ohana breakfast and dinner. Which is weird because they canceled things before and after. Is Ohana 3rd party?
No. They’re just slowly rolling out the ADR cancellations. Ohana will go too.

No. They’re just slowly rolling out the ADR cancellations. Ohana will go too.
Gotcha. I'm canceling the trip. Will most likely do it this week so when 60 days roll around my reservation doesn't get in the way of others booking. I just can't seem to hit cancel lol

The info on one of the other threads is that the phone CMs will not “get their new scripts” (info) until Sunday evening for Monday morning calls.

Maybe an early morning call Monday morning before things heat up on the phone lines would provide more accurate info.

(fingers crossed you get a CM who has studied the script & isn’t winging it.. )

Sorry, please forgive me...I'm on a weird migraine drug and trying to follow...so is it official or just speculation---club level at POLY has been eliminated?

My family just had the tough discussion on whether or not to keep our CR CL trip and cruise for Christmas week, my girls have been looking forward to both for a long time, but even they don't want to go with all the restrictions. Plus we are still in the dark mostly about CL, and have no clue when DCL will start sailing again. Think I'll see if Disney releases anything soon about either, but it looks like we're canceling :( . DH and I still have BWI CL for Thanksgiving week, crossing our fingers that by then at leaset some things have returned to at least a partial normal, but we can roll with the punches a little easier being just the two of us (and that trip is A LOT less expensive so we don't feel like it's a waste). I don't blame Disney, I'm just bummed. We are looking at moving for DHs job and probably building a house though, so this money could come in very handy, maybe things do happen for a reason, but I'm still gonna be sad for a while.

Sorry, please forgive me...I'm on a weird migraine drug and trying to follow...so is it official or just speculation---club level at POLY has been eliminated?
I think we are waiting for an 'official' announcement. TA's have posted things on fb but it is not 'official'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!