Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Yes. It should say club level, but it’s usually hidden. I think you have to expand the reservation by pushing “details” (or some wording). If you are just on the main part of the reservations in MDE it often just has generic info. For example - I have a CC cabin reservation for November and an regular room. On the main page they are indistinguishable. I have to expand the reservation to see which is the room and which is the cabin. If you’ve done that and it doesn’t say club level access, it’s possible it was removed!

Yeah I know the part you are talking about and I expanded it...and it doesn't show club level. I'm so sad!!! I gave up the king bed to upgrade to club level and now I don't even have the king bed anymore. And I was sorta hoping one of the last vestiges of club level would be to help me make new dining reservations

I checked mine, and it says CL on the website's MDE and in the app. You have to look under "Show Details."
Part of me is feeling like they want those CL dollars. They will try to offer modified something, but whether that will worth the $100-250 more (depending on where your CL is, what type of room, etc) is yet to be seen. Idk, we'll see, just like with everything else. Sigh.

Yeah I know the part you are talking about and I expanded it...and it doesn't show club level. I'm so sad!!! I gave up the king bed to upgrade to club level and now I don't even have the king bed anymore. And I was sorta hoping one of the last vestiges of club level would be to help me make new dining reservations
I
If you are worried you could call and at least figure out why it’s not recognizing the club part of your reservation. I would definitely clarify so you know you end up getting charged the right amount when the time comes. They may not be able to make any changes right now, but at least you can get that part straightened out!

I
If you are worried you could call and at least figure out why it’s not recognizing the club part of your reservation. I would definitely clarify so you know you end up getting charged the right amount when the time comes. They may not be able to make any changes right now, but at least you can get that part straightened out!

yeah I am doing online chat with them now and they are checking for me!

I checked mine, and it says CL on the website's MDE and in the app. You have to look under "Show Details."
Part of me is feeling like they want those CL dollars. They will try to offer modified something, but whether that will worth the $100-250 more (depending on where your CL is, what type of room, etc) is yet to be seen. Idk, we'll see, just like with everything else. Sigh.

We were already doing rack rate for a savannah view so it was only about $50 more a night for the three nights we chose! That's why I upgraded it! Will let you know what they say once they figure it out!

UGH they confirmed that I am no longer club level but they don't know why and say I have to call
I wonder if they inadvertently messed something up when they altered your dining plan. Please keep us updated, because with all of the rumors of club level services potentially not being offered, this might be the first data point of a reservation actually being changed. Hopefully, it's just an error and can be fixed.

I wonder if they inadvertently messed something up when they altered your dining plan. Please keep us updated, because with all of the rumors of club level services potentially not being offered, this might be the first data point of a reservation actually being changed. Hopefully, it's just an error and can be fixed.

yes I will keep you posted I am waiting for a business call so I can’t wait on hold till after that comes but as soon as it’s over I will call and let you know what I find out

FYI my club level friends. Dining opened up on the Disney website for Disney Springs only. I just booked Homecoming for 8/7 at 7 pm. Not the app the disney Website. Someone posted it on the restaurant thread.

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like 30 days + your length of stay maybe? I can't get mine to come up yet!

Thanks for sharing!

Looks like 30 days + your length of stay maybe? I can't get mine to come up yet!

Not coming up for me yet either. We check in 8/4 and it’s showing me availability through 8/1. Guessing they have the 60-day ADR window part up and running maybe?

Last edited:
Could resort and parks restaurants be far off?? This is getting me hopeful and excited
It seems like we won't be able to make in park dining reservations until we have a reservation for entry at that park for that specific day. I am also getting excited, though. Food is one of my favorite parts of Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts