Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Normally Disney will contact your TA since your TA owns your reservation. You can always contact your TA and have them check-in with Disney concerning any questions you have about your reservation.

Dave

Agreed since that seems to be where a lot of people are ending up

Does anyone use a travel agent? Would Disney contact them or me directly if they wanted to change our reservation?
Disney has said it’s not their responsibility to contact guests so I would reach out to your TA to reach out to Disney if your trip is soon and your hotel is closed.

The ones getting moved in blocks appear to be those who booked TA deals (where the TA is essentially booking a group).

Anybody with upcoming resort reservations check your prices they added passholder discounts for July 9- September 30.
Yep! Just saved a bundle on my August!

@grannyminnie thx for the heads up. I saw your post and ran to book!

I came to post I had to cancel next week because dd bf getting 4 wisdom teeth pulled so dd has to stay home.

I am saving a bundle! My 3 nights poly studio the same price as my deposit for my original gf rpc. 8/20-23.

A58FE042-1060-44EA-93A7-E4E324EAEC52.png@grannyminnie
Tap the 3 dots top right corner,

Then tap the new incognito tab

Then try booking on that instead.

Sometimes it’s the browser that giving us the headaches.

Yep, my pass isn't active so I can't see them either. I already canceled but can't seem to let go. I'm from NY so I need 2 weeks quarantine prior and 2 weeks upon returning home (so 5 weeks needed for 1 week there). Not feasible for us yet I can't seem to let go.

Yep, my pass isn't active so I can't see them either. I already canceled but can't seem to let go. I'm from NY so I need 2 weeks quarantine prior and 2 weeks upon returning home (so 5 weeks needed for 1 week there). Not feasible for us yet I can't seem to let go.

I was too sad to let go of my Labor Day weekend Poly reservation even after the news came out about that but with this discount going until 9/30 I'm going to see about just moving it to the end of the month. Hopefully things will have calmed down by then. I have to hang on to that shred of hope lol.

To those with AP vouchers: Idk if this will help, but I have a discounted BC room booked in September and saw that I could save more $$$ with the AP discount. I called the reservation line a little while ago and was able to convert to the AP rate without proving I have an active AP (which I do!)

I tried calling the AP line many times with the “all circuits are busy” message. Called Reservations and got right through! Was told to show my AP at check-in.

Might be worth a phone call! ;)

To those with AP vouchers: Idk if this will help, but I have a discounted BC room booked in September and saw that I could save more $$$ with the AP discount. I called the reservation line a little while ago and was able to convert to the AP rate without proving I have an active AP (which I do!)

I tried calling the AP line many times with the “all circuits are busy” message. Called Reservations and got right through! Was told to show my AP at check-in.

Might be worth a phone call! ;)
Yes this works I have done it before. You can check in and go to the parks and show your activated pass later.

I was too sad to let go of my Labor Day weekend Poly reservation even after the news came out about that but with this discount going until 9/30 I'm going to see about just moving it to the end of the month. Hopefully things will have calmed down by then. I have to hang on to that shred of hope lol.
Lol. I hear ya. I'm back at work and kids are back at school so no luck. I keep looking at calendars to try and squeeze something in lol.

Lol. I hear ya. I'm back at work and kids are back at school so no luck. I keep looking at calendars to try and squeeze something in lol.

That's a bummer. :( I'm working from home with no kids so I'm pretty flexible with dates. The upside to being a Childless Millennial (tm) I guess. I just had our TA rebook for 9/23 - 9/28. Crossing fingers and toes. I hope you can get something worked out and our restrictions are lifted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts