Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I don't know if anyone else has seen, but I just saw CL available for next summer (I was looking at rooms at Poly starting May 29, 2021). Now I am going to use my time, because I'm bored, to see when they start.
and I realize I'm probably really late, been sooooo busy trying to sell a house and build a house (plus that whole trying to get kids back up and running for school at home....how exhausting).

I don't know if anyone else has seen, but I just saw CL available for next summer (I was looking at rooms at Poly starting May 29, 2021). Now I am going to use my time, because I'm bored, to see when they start.
I thought CL was available starting 1/1/21

I thought CL was available starting 1/1/21
It is, I'm just so behind the CL game lol, I was just trying to remember the room view names at Poly because touring plans room finder is weird (I really am just trying to have a lazy day and doing nothing but useless activities)

You sound like you REALLY need a nice CL vacation 😃
I do! Unfortunately because of the house situation I gotta save my pennies and so all our trips now need to be non-CL until further notice. Thankfully I have no choice until next year, but it would be nice! I'll be at YC in 19 days though, alone (thank you baby Jesus), so that'll do for now. I have a friend who is just so grumpy about shorter hours and I'm just like "I can sleep in!! I can take a shower, put on my pj's, and chill in my room...this is fantastic!" lol. Maybe by next year the penny pinching can slow down and I we can upgrade our poly room to CL, but we did add on a very hopefull cruise, so maybe I'll just wait.....maybe

Yes, I saw it! Actually, we booked CL at the Poly for next summer, after our July trip for this summer got cancelled. Hoping things are somewhat back to normal by 2021 (including CL). If not, I guess we'll just push it out to 2022?

Yes, I saw it! Actually, we booked CL at the Poly for next summer, after our July trip for this summer got cancelled. Hoping things are somewhat back to normal by 2021 (including CL). If not, I guess we'll just push it out to 2022?
I almost booked Poly CL today for next August lol. I was debating 8/1 or 8/8. In all fairness though, I was supposed to arrive today so I'm kind of bitter lol.

So here's a different question for you, my CL friends . . .

A couple years ago I got upgraded to a CL room at Boardwalk. It was wonderful. It was the first and only time I've ever done the dining plan so I didn't fully avail myself of all that CL has to offer, but still, wonderful! I usually travel solo (my husband and I do other trips together during the year, but Disney is my special retreat) and it's hard to justify the cost for one person BUT covid and Mickey math have made me think that my next trip will be Beach Club CL.

Not being an experienced drinker my question is about the evening cordials. Not really sure how to "do" them. Are they the drink that you pour 1/2" in your glass and sip it for half an hour? Seems like a nice night cap, but still don't know how much you would drink before bed. Do you try one cordial a night and have 1/2" but maybe a couple pours? Can you pour a whole inch?!? Can you try two different ones in the same night? (Not being an experienced drinker, I'm remember hearing about not mixing alcohols, but not entirely sure what that means, either.)

Good news I haven't been lying awake at night worrying about this, but I am curious. What's the scoop on how to enjoy an evening cordial? :drinking1

Are they the drink that you pour 1/2" in your glass and sip it for half an hour? Seems like a nice night cap, but still don't know how much you would drink before bed. Do you try one cordial a night and have 1/2" but maybe a couple pours? Can you pour a whole inch?!? Can you try two different ones in the same night?
Yes, yes, yes, yes - haha.

I liked doing a decaf coffee beverage of some sort and adding my tipple to it. I have also had luck continuing to order wine or beer during the cordial and dessert service and that’s really more my speed.

A couple years ago I got upgraded to a CL room at Boardwalk. It was wonderful. It was the first and only time I've ever done the dining plan so I didn't fully avail myself of all that CL has to offer, but still, wonderful! I usually travel solo (my husband and I do other trips together during the year, but Disney is my special retreat) and it's hard to justify the cost for one person BUT covid and Mickey math have made me think that my next trip will be Beach Club CL.

Not being an experienced drinker my question is about the evening cordials. Not really sure how to "do" them. Are they the drink that you pour 1/2" in your glass and sip it for half an hour? Seems like a nice night cap, but still don't know how much you would drink before bed. Do you try one cordial a night and have 1/2" but maybe a couple pours? Can you pour a whole inch?!? Can you try two different ones in the same night? (Not being an experienced drinker, I'm remember hearing about not mixing alcohols, but not entirely sure what that means, either.)

Good news I haven't been lying awake at night worrying about this, but I am curious. What's the scoop on how to enjoy an evening cordial? :drinking1

So I don't think there's a hard fast rule about how much to drink before bed. I like to make a decaf nespresso and put some Kahlua or bailey's in it. You could drink this straight over ice minus the Nespresso as well. Different CLs have different cordials, I've seen scotch, whiskey, grand marnier at different CLs and I've seen people drink these all kinds of ways and variating amounts, including some just taking a bottle to their table and polishing it off. As @pepperandchips pointed out you can also ask for beer or wine (including sparkling) at this time as well.

The not mixing alcohols is a tip for lessening hangovers. It‘s not a problem if you don’t get drunk. (A cordial in the evening paired with beer or wine at dinner in’t going to result in drunk :) )

Just booked a CL room at the GDT for January 2021; hope it is available!
I am also a CL newbie so very excited to try it.
Question, do you need to consume everything in the Club or can you take it back to your room? Although this may change during the Covid thing going on.

I have looked a bit for the answer but did not find it; my apologies if I missed it and this is a repeat.

Stay safe all!!

Just booked a CL room at the GDT for January 2021; hope it is available!
I am also a CL newbie so very excited to try it.
Question, do you need to consume everything in the Club or can you take it back to your room? Although this may change during the Covid thing going on.

I have looked a bit for the answer but did not find it; my apologies if I missed it and this is a repeat.

Stay safe all!!
You’re welcome to take things to your room. it can be more difficult to do so, however, at GDT as the CL rooms can be on any floor. So it could be a little bit difficult if you were bringing breakfast for two (or more) people back to your room. We generally prefer to bring things back to our room (the big exception for us is WL), so when we stayed at GDT, I requested the 15th floor. We were given a room on the same floor as the lounge, but it was the one time we ended up spending more time in the lounge than in our room! The lounge is beautiful and has large windows with great views. Very picturesque and lots of comfortable seating, too. We typically don’t like to hang out in the club lounges (except WL or others when they‘re quiet), but we enjoyed it more than our room. I hope you enjoy your stay there!!

Edit: what I do to make taking things back to our room easier is to take a tray or two from the QS location to keep in our room. If you do this and want to keep the trays throughout your stay, put them away before housekeeping comes— they clean up the trays and take them our of the rooms. I find it really helpful to have a tray since we typically prefer to take things out of the lounge.

Last edited:
You’re welcome to take things to your room. it can be more difficult to do so, however, at GDT as the CL rooms can be on any floor. So it could be a little bit difficult if you were bringing breakfast for two (or more) people back to your room. We generally prefer to bring things back to our room (the big exception for us is WL), so when we stayed at GDT, I requested the 15th floor. We were given a room on the same floor as the lounge, but it was the one time we ended up spending more time in the lounge than in our room! The lounge is beautiful and has large windows with great views. Very picturesque and lots of comfortable seating, too. We typically don’t like to hang out in the club lounges (except WL or others when they‘re quiet), but we enjoyed it more than our room. I hope you enjoy your stay there!!

Edit: what I do to make taking things back to our room easier is to take a tray or two from the QS location to keep in our room. If you do this and want to keep the trays throughout your stay, put them away before housekeeping comes— they clean up the trays and take them our of the rooms. I find it really helpful to have a tray since we typically prefer to take things out of the lounge.
Depending on resort I have used the tray from the room. Some have it under the ice bucket etc.

Gf has some to borrow usually.

So why don't the Concierge lounges in Disney have bottled water available?
We don't drink liquor or soda, only juice, coffee and water.

The Universal Lounge in RPR has cold bottled waters, we just need to ask for them and they'll give out as many as you need (at bed time we asked for a few extra).

Last edited:
So why don't the Concierge lounges in Disney have bottled water available?
We don't drink liquor or soda, only juice and coffee and water.

By the way, the Universal Lounge in RPR has cold bottled waters, we just need to ask for them and they'll give out as many as you need (at bed time we asked for a few extra).
The story changes depending on the club 🤣 Saving plastic, cutting waste, cutting costs I’ve heard all that... I know WL has baby ones. GDT has full size ones. Poly had like two flats of full size a day when I was Nov 2018 but if you weren’t there when they came out you were sol. Others had luck asking for water bottles at Poly but I was told no when I tried. At the end of the day WDW hotels get to chose their water bottle policy for CL.

Now at Disneyland it’s consist. No water bottles anymore as a part of their environmental initiative. I don’t like it but at least I’m not playing a guessing game or competing with other guests and their entire family grabbing all the water bottles each can carry 🙄 (can you tell I did not dig Poly’s approach?)

The story changes depending on the club 🤣 Saving plastic, cutting waste, cutting costs I’ve heard all that... I know WL has baby ones. GDT has full size ones. Poly had like two flats of full size a day when I was Nov 2018 but if you weren’t there when they came out you were sol. Others had luck asking for water bottles at Poly but I was told no when I tried. At the end of the day WDW hotels get to chose their water bottle policy for CL.

Now at Disneyland it’s consist. No water bottles anymore as a part of their environmental initiative. I don’t like it but at least I’m not playing a guessing game or competing with other guests and their entire family grabbing all the water bottles each can carry 🙄 (can you tell I did not dig Poly’s approach?)
I suppose having a water delivery from Nestle Waters still makes sense no matter which way we go then. I hate the extra material being used too, but there's no suitable solution if someone's body can't tolerate the high sulfer content of Florida's water or if the smell puts them off.

I suppose having a water delivery from Nestle Waters still makes sense no matter which way we go then. I hate the extra material being used too, but there's no suitable solution if someone's body can't tolerate the high sulfer content of Florida's water or if the smell puts them off.
Fwiw all the CL I’ve done will refill water bottles for us and their water was always very well filtered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter