Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Does anyone have a map of beach club 5th floor layout? I'm staying in a standard club room and did online check in today. I'm 55 days out so plenty of time to change it. I did a request for full balcony. I also don't want to be far from the lounge. The only other option for requests are upper or lower floors. I know I will be on the 5th. Where is the lounge in relation to the rooms? Are the farther rooms really far from the lounge? I stayed at poly Hawaii last yr and everything was pretty close. Any tips or thoughts would be helpful.

I would contact DSS and add a request to your reservation of "close to lounge".

Does anyone have a map of beach club 5th floor layout? I'm staying in a standard club room and did online check in today. I'm 55 days out so plenty of time to change it. I did a request for full balcony. I also don't want to be far from the lounge. The only other option for requests are upper or lower floors. I know I will be on the 5th. Where is the lounge in relation to the rooms? Are the farther rooms really far from the lounge? I stayed at poly Hawaii last yr and everything was pretty close. Any tips or thoughts would be helpful.

I don't have a lot of first hand knowledge of BC (other than one night I stayed in a 1BR suite last summer) so hopefully someone can add better info, but here's a rough map of the 5th floor, the lounge is in yellow. Those two black things are elevators, not sure if those are the only ones on the floor? Hope that helps!

5th Floor Map.png

I don't have a lot of first hand knowledge of BC (other than one night I stayed in a 1BR suite last summer) so hopefully someone can add better info, but here's a rough map of the 5th floor, the lounge is in yellow. Those two black things are elevators, not sure if those are the only ones on the floor? Hope that helps!

View attachment 246343

Thanks for the map! So the lines on the left are the regular rooms? What is the gray area to the left? I tried google and touring plans and have not had any luck. I'm not good with google apparently.

I want to bring gifts for concierge hosts. I make and sell bath bombs/fizzies- do you think cast members would like them? I was thinking maybe 4/5 of my best sellers for each of them. So I will probably bring 20-30.

Thanks for the map! So the lines on the left are the regular rooms? What is the gray area to the left? I tried google and touring plans and have not had any luck. I'm not good with google apparently.

I believe that the greyed out areas are lower floors below the 5th.

Just snagged a room at BWI for F&W race weekend. This is OT for the thread but if anyone has any logistical details for the run, I'd appreciate it.

I know GADad's wife had a trip earlier this year or last, and I think it was pixarmom who did multiple race weekends so I'll get the search action going.

Any other details welcome!

I'm not a runner but why not try a 5K during F&W right!

We are staying at Boardwalk that weekend too, but not club level for that trip. See you on the bus to the 5K!

My kids want Stormalong Bay and I want to try club level for the first time. I tried to get BC but no availability. I got YC instead. Is BC CL better than YC CL or are they pretty comparable? I'm wondering if I should keep checking to see if BC becomes available or just stick with YC.

We stayed both in the past six months or so and I actually enjoyed yacht a tad more, so I dont think you are missing out at all by going there instead of beach. I wouldnt hesitate to stay--- that being said next trip we are staying Beach CL because that is where the best deal was!

We're staying at BC CL last week of November-early December and are celebrating our 20th anniversary, son's bday (he's turning 12 while there), DD's belated 16th, DD's skipping 2nd grade. After reading the recent review of poor housekeeping and lack of turn down (although glad to hear lounge is open all day now) should I be worried? We stayed at CBR last year and I had to clean the whole room when we arrived as it wasn't touched and then complained to housekeeping. It was good for a couple days then went back to nil housekeeping. We always tip.

Spending so much though just wondering if I have anything to worry about and if service is going down there. What do you veterans think should I have booked elsewhere???

Just one person's perspective but I wouldn't over-think it too much. You can have bad service or housekeeping anywhere in the world and Disney is no different, no matter your nightly rate. I can't speak for BC personally but by and large I've always had totally adequate Mousekeeping at WDW. With CL, in the rare event you do need to bring something to a CM's attention for assistance, you have the CL CMs right there to help which is nice. Personally I think BC CL sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate a trip with so many milestones. Whatever you end up doing, early congrats and hope you have a wonderful trip.

Yeah, all those little rectangles are rooms. @TJA knows here stuff with BC CL and can assist with better info I'm sure. The grey area to the left is whatever is on the first floor in that area... Cape May, service areas, the crossover to YC, etc. This may help. Google Maps is a great app or website to use to get your bearings around the resorts.

image1.PNG

Last edited:
We are officially 60 days out!!!! :yay:

I got our FP's done this morning. We got all of the Pandora stuff, plus FEA, etc....I'm happy with our selections. :)

I completed OLCI, but I thought it was weird that they didn't ask for preferences or anything...but, I did my requests through DSS anyway.

Now I just need to reserve a crib for DS and we will be ready to roll! party:

FYI, the room request options are a bit easy to miss with online check in. You have to hit that "Show Details" button on the first page and then click "Edit" next to Room Requests - only then do those drop down menus pop up. It's somewhat hidden frankly. But, I leave those alone anyway and just let my DSS requests carry the day like you're doing. :thumbsup2

I don't think you're excited enough about this trip. :duck:

:wave2:

Hi there experts!! I've been absent from the world of the disboards for a while but it is time to think about planning my fall trip. :) We are staying at the Yacht Club in a standard view room (club level). I will have my 4 year old with me. I'd like a king bed, but I need a tub. I also would prefer not to have the shared balcony. Any help on what my options actually are... I don't really even know what's available.

Hi there! Welcome back. Lots of recent changes at YC - the rooms were just completely re-done. There were a flurry of people that stayed in the new rooms a few months ago and posted quite a bit, including photos - hopefully they can chime in.

One thing caught my attention about your post - needing a tub. From the photos I've seen, the renovations included taking out the tub and adding a shower instead. I assume they may have left some with tubs, but not sure? If that is something super critical, you may want to look into that a bit more.

Hope I'm allowed to post this link, but there are some renovated room pics here: http://allears.net/acc/g_yc.htm

Sorry I can't be of any more help but I'm sure someone will come along with full info. :-)

FYI, the room request options are a bit easy to miss with online check in. You have to hit that "Show Details" button on the first page and then click "Edit" next to Room Requests - only then do those drop down menus pop up. It's somewhat hidden frankly. But, I leave those alone anyway and just let my DSS requests carry the day like you're doing. :thumbsup2

I don't think you're excited enough about this trip. :duck:

:wave2:

Great map. Thanks. I think I will just email dss too. It can't hurt.

2 days until we arrive at BC for our 2 weeks at WDW! so excited! Let me know if you'd like me to check on anything while I'm there. :-)
Woohoo! Have fun. What kind of room do you have booked? I just want to know how far the farthest rooms on the club floor are from the lounge. Online check in is messing with my head, lol. Have a great trip!

Just one person's perspective but I wouldn't over-think it too much. You can have bad service or housekeeping anywhere in the world and Disney is no different, no matter your nightly rate. I can't speak for BC personally but by and large I've always had totally adequate Mousekeeping at WDW. With CL, in the rare event you do need to bring something to a CM's attention for assistance, you have the CL CMs right there to help which is nice. Personally I think BC CL sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate a trip with so many milestones. Whatever you end up doing, early congrats and hope you have a wonderful trip.

Thanks so much for the reassurance! You're absolutely right! I will just chill out and count down the days-I'm sure it'll be great. Anywhere at Disney is better than nothing. Now to wait 157 more days! :D

[QUOTE="kcpinwdw, post: 57778779, member: 529We stayed both in the past six months or so and I actually enjoyed yacht a tad more, so I dont think you are missing out at all by going there instead of beach. I wouldnt hesitate to stay--- that being said next trip we are staying Beach CL because that is where the best deal was![/QUOTE]
Exactly why I chose it this year!

We are staying at Boardwalk that weekend too, but not club level for that trip. See you on the bus to the 5K!

We stayed both in the past six months or so and I actually enjoyed yacht a tad more, so I dont think you are missing out at all by going there instead of beach. I wouldnt hesitate to stay--- that being said next trip we are staying Beach CL because that is where the best deal was!

Exactly why we chose it this year!

I suggest you go to the YC/BC thread. I can't remember if Dee has the map on the first page or not, but there is a detailed map of the BC that shows each floor and room type. Someone was able to "acquire" the map from the front desk and it is pretty current for room types. We've stayed CL there several times and so far haven't had a room that was that far from the lounge. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter