Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We arrived this past Saturday early because we changed to a direct flight and got to BWI around 1. We were disappointed our room was not ready but had lunch at the CL lounge while waiting. We had great Italian sandwiches with homemade chips and antipasto fixings with beer! Yum!

After lunch we checked with Jackie at concierge who said our room was still not ready but worth the wait. We decided to get a change of clothes and go to EPCOT while waiting. At 3:15 we were finally texted that the room was ready so we headed back. The room was AMAZING! 4223 with private balcony over Boardwalk Bakery and balloons waiting with Happy Birthday message for my friend.

Back to Epcot for Candlelight Processsional, HS for Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam and then back to enjoy Boardwalk entertainment.

Sunday was an awesome CL brunch with made to order omelettes or scrambles in my case. Polenta was available Sunday and grits the next with smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, pastries and fruit. And did I mention make your own mimosas or bloody Mary's? YUM

Needless to say we availed ourselves of wine and snacks at every opportunity, but brought them to the room to enjoy the fabulous view. Evening snacks were prepared by a chef from The Flying Fish and were so good. Octopus with grains, mussels with corn, pork belly and Wagu beef. I went back for repeats almost every time!

The staff was awesome. Nancy, Jackie, Shannon and Anita were our faves. Some others ignored us or were downright rude but Nancy said we were like family which was lovely. We are not high maintenance and being in customer service know how we would treat our own customers.

Bottled Water was available on request as was wine if not during happy hour. We took water into the parks each day and soda to have in the room. We even brought back meats and cheese for a late night snack on the patio.

Overall a wonderful experience! We are DVC so it is not likely we will experience this frequently so the special birthday trip was well worth it.

I will try to post a view from the room which was amazing! Very private and scenic.

Here is what was replenished this morning. You have the foot rub, solar gel, and the small white tubes are new. They are hydrating cream and ultra hydrating treatment cream. We were also given a 3oz. Bottle of 50 SPF sun screen. View attachment 287413
We did not get those white cream tubes last week but I did at poly in July.

Thanks for posting. With mom I didn't have time to take pix like I do with DD.

We did not get those white cream tubes last week but I did at poly in July.

Thanks for posting. With mom I didn't have time to take pix like I do with DD.

Hey there! How was the rest of your trip?! I hope you both had a great time!!

We have slippers here at the BWI too! Another new addition today, a nice rug by the sinks.
Nice!! I hope they all do this. I will be at the Poly CL next summer and would love slippers. We will be at BWI for the first part of our stay but standard. Love the BWI too!! Have a great time!

Room 4316, loved this room:
Straight ahead:
View attachment 287368

To the right:
View attachment 287371

To the left: fireworks all around that lone palm tree:
View attachment 287367

Love all the pics, but especially the views. I never get tired of seeing the beautiful GF grounds :cloud9:.

Us too . We'll be at RPC from 12/13 - 12/16, then over to BWI Deluxe club level room from 12/16 - 12/20. Like you, we're torturing ourselves with all the great pics and updates lol.

Hope you have a great trip :wizard:.

Curious in that we're coming down in 2 days, and are booked at BWI, club level, deluxe. Our first time booking that category...love your pix!

Hope you have a great time :).

We arrived this past Saturday early because we changed to a direct flight and got to BWI around 1. We were disappointed our room was not ready but had lunch at the CL lounge while waiting. We had great Italian sandwiches with homemade chips and antipasto fixings with beer! Yum!

After lunch we checked with Jackie at concierge who said our room was still not ready but worth the wait. We decided to get a change of clothes and go to EPCOT while waiting. At 3:15 we were finally texted that the room was ready so we headed back. The room was AMAZING! 4223 with private balcony over Boardwalk Bakery and balloons waiting with Happy Birthday message for my friend.

Back to Epcot for Candlelight Processsional, HS for Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam and then back to enjoy Boardwalk entertainment.

Sunday was an awesome CL brunch with made to order omelettes or scrambles in my case. Polenta was available Sunday and grits the next with smoked salmon, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, pastries and fruit. And did I mention make your own mimosas or bloody Mary's? YUM

Needless to say we availed ourselves of wine and snacks at every opportunity, but brought them to the room to enjoy the fabulous view. Evening snacks were prepared by a chef from The Flying Fish and were so good. Octopus with grains, mussels with corn, pork belly and Wagu beef. I went back for repeats almost every time!

The staff was awesome. Nancy, Jackie, Shannon and Anita were our faves. Some others ignored us or were downright rude but Nancy said we were like family which was lovely. We are not high maintenance and being in customer service know how we would treat our own customers.

Bottled Water was available on request as was wine if not during happy hour. We took water into the parks each day and soda to have in the room. We even brought back meats and cheese for a late night snack on the patio.

Overall a wonderful experience! We are DVC so it is not likely we will experience this frequently so the special birthday trip was well worth it.

I will try to post a view from the room which was amazing! Very private and scenic.

Thanks for your review. Glad you had a great time and enjoyed BWI CL :goodvibes.

Ok, I have a stupid question about those slippers. We have had them at GF & YC. Are they laundered between guests or are they one time only use & thrown out? Or are you expected to take them with you? Obviously robes are washed, but I have no idea if theses slippers are. I haven't used them as I always have flip flops of my own I wear. Just wondering for the future.

Ok, I have a stupid question about those slippers. We have had them at GF & YC. Are they laundered between guests or are they one time only use & thrown out? Or are you expected to take them with you? Obviously robes are washed, but I have no idea if theses slippers are. I haven't used them as I always have flip flops of my own I wear. Just wondering for the future.

I can't wait to hear the answers for this!! Because we took them home and I've been a little worried if we were supposed to! We had 4 pairs in our room and we left 1 pair behind still in the bag (DH just refused to wear them, lol). I went back and forth about this and I meant to ask a CM but it slipped my mind until we were in route home.

Forget the slippers!!! Did you try on the robe?!! It was SO soft and comfy!! :cloud9:

You know, I never wear the robe! And I see them for sale in the shop and always wonder how it feels. I just like the slippers because of the GF emblem (lol). They are huge in size, so I can't wear them here at home too much because I'm afraid I'll fall down our stairs.:laughing:

Yes we did thank you!

Oh mom said the toilet paper and Robert were both better at gf vs bwi lol.

Great to hear!! LOL that’s so funny! I never wore the robes before but I wanted to shower before our luggage got to the room, so I had no other choice!!! LOL The robe was size XL, and well, you saw me in person! It was like an evening gown on me! I was walking around waiving to everyone in the room :rotfl2: Good times.

Last edited:
Arrived at BWI, this morning, at 6:10. To our extremely pleasant surprise our room was ready. We showered and had breakfast. Wonderful offerings today including the standard cereal, oatmeal, eggs, 2 different kinds of cured meats, cheeses, smoked salmon, and a variety of pastries. Afterward, we headed to MK and walked on almost everything before the mad rush. Came back to the resort and after being awake for almost 36 hours, due to travel delays, I wanted a glass of wine... I didn’t care if it was only noon. The absolutely wonderful cast member took care of me right away. I know I have only been at BWI for 7 hours but I have to tell you. All the cast members have been great however Lorenzo alone is worth booking a stay at BWI CL....

Arrived at BWI, this morning, at 6:10. To our extremely pleasant surprise our room was ready. We showered and had breakfast. Wonderful offerings today including the standard cereal, oatmeal, eggs, 2 different kinds of cured meats, cheeses, smoked salmon, and a variety of pastries. Afterward, we headed to MK and walked on almost everything before the mad rush. Came back to the resort and after being awake for almost 36 hours, due to travel delays, I wanted a glass of wine... I didn’t care if it was only noon. The absolutely wonderful cast member took care of me right away. I know I have only been at BWI for 7 hours but I have to tell you. All the cast members have been great however Lorenzo alone is worth booking a stay at BWI CL....

Sounds like a great start to your trip! With all the BWI CL posts I've seen this past week or so, I think it's going to end up on my list for sometime in 2018!

I can't wait to hear the answers for this!! Because we took them home and I've been a little worried if we were supposed to! We had 4 pairs in our room and we left 1 pair behind still in the bag (DH just refused to wear them, lol). I went back and forth about this and I meant to ask a CM but it slipped my mind until we were in route home.
You can take the slippers. They don't reuse slippers.

You are so right! Lorenzo is the best. Love all the cast here at the BW though. I hope I run into you one morning or afternoon. Just ask Lorenzo to point out Kerry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter