Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Great to hear!! LOL that’s so funny! I never wore the robes before but I wanted to shower before our luggage got to the room, so I had no other choice!!! LOL The robe was size XL, and well, you saw me in person! It was like an evening gown on me! I was walking around waiving to everyone in the room :rotfl2: Good times.
Stupid phone. Robert? Lol robes !

Luckily you got me.

You are so right! Lorenzo is the best. Love all the cast here at the BW though. I hope I run into you one morning or afternoon. Just ask Lorenzo to point out Kerry.
I will. We won’t be in the lounge today (Saturday 12/9) as we are trying to rope drop Na’vi River. However we will be there Sunday morning.

Arrived at BWI, this morning, at 6:10. To our extremely pleasant surprise our room was ready. We showered and had breakfast. Wonderful offerings today including the standard cereal, oatmeal, eggs, 2 different kinds of cured meats, cheeses, smoked salmon, and a variety of pastries. Afterward, we headed to MK and walked on almost everything before the mad rush. Came back to the resort and after being awake for almost 36 hours, due to travel delays, I wanted a glass of wine... I didn’t care if it was only noon. The absolutely wonderful cast member took care of me right away. I know I have only been at BWI for 7 hours but I have to tell you. All the cast members have been great however Lorenzo alone is worth booking a stay at BWI CL....

Sounds like a great start to your trip! Hope you have a great time :wizard:.

The more I hear about the BWI the more I want to try it. It's been on my "list" for a few years

Me too :).

With all the BWI CL posts I've seen this past week or so, I think it's going to end up on my list for sometime in 2018!

I'm also hoping to try it sometime next year ;).

8F425002-DDE6-43B7-9EDE-5B06153363AE.jpeg

A drink to toast my fellow CL lovers! Enjoyed a week on Kauai while San Antonio was getting 3”of snow! Sent this pic to friends who apparently have learned some very bad words to call me!:rotfl2:

Might miss my annual December kauai vacation next year but hubby has offered a quick trip to Disney to see the Christmas decorations....hmmmm....now which CL should I try....:confused3

View attachment 287872

A drink to toast my fellow CL lovers! Enjoyed a week on Kauai while San Antonio was getting 3”of snow! Sent this pic to friends who apparently have learned some very bad words to call me!:rotfl2:

Might miss my annual December kauai vacation next year but hubby has offered a quick trip to Disney to see the Christmas decorations....hmmmm....now which CL should I try....:confused3
Boardwalk Inn!

My husband is in heaven tonight in the lounge! The chef is cooking New York strip steak along with fingerling potatoes and brussel sprouts. Last night there were delicious scallops with rissotto. I cannot say enough about the chefs here at the BWI. They have all been fantastic and have fed my husband quite well this trip. I am so amazed at the difference between here and the Beach Club, where we stay if I can’t get a room here. The cast here also is just the best around.

My husband is in heaven tonight in the lounge! The chef is cooking New York strip steak along with fingerling potatoes and brussel sprouts. Last night there were delicious scallops with rissotto. I cannot say enough about the chefs here at the BWI. They have all been fantastic and have fed my husband quite well this trip. I am so amazed at the difference between here and the Beach Club, where we stay if I can’t get a room here. The cast here also is just the best around.

BWI is definitely an amazing resort. The CM’s are family to us and we fell in love with both the chefs we had the past two years; Esteban and Redgie are outstanding chefs who fed us well and also became a part of my family. We loved talking to both of them each evening. Please tell all the CM’s the Nichols’ are so looking forward to seeing them in May. I am so glad you have had a memorable birthday trip.
:D

Hello,

We are staying in GF RPC in Jan in a standard room. I have only stayed in MKV or the King rooms in the past. Will the views be very disappointing?

Does anyone have pics of the standard views from these rooms?

TIA!

Hello,

We are staying in GF RPC in Jan in a standard room. I have only stayed in MKV or the King rooms in the past. Will the views be very disappointing?

TIA!

I don't have any pics, but our view overlooked the beach pool/lagoon with the Poly in the distance (my favorite RPC view). There are also rooms that overlook the courtyard/courtyard pool. Hope you have a great trip :).

Hello,

TIA!

Hey there @Babsy! :wave2:

There are two "banks" of standard rooms, one bank faces the Courtyard Pool, the other is on the other side of the Atrium facing towards the Poly/Villas. Most are on the 3rd and 4th floors. (Although you probably already know all of that anyway!)

I had a room facing towards the Courtyard Pool. 4th Floor, just a few doors 'down' from the lounge. LOVED this room, its location relative to the lounge, and views.

Below are some pics. Hope they are helpful!

Attachments

• GF 4th Floorplan - With Lounge Labeled.jpeg
    GF 4th Floorplan - With Lounge Labeled.jpeg
    82.5 KB · Views: 25
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    138 KB · Views: 22
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    153 KB · Views: 21
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 22
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 23
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 21
Absolute newbie - first ever post (hope I'm doing this right). Staying at GF SL over New Year's weekend. Planning on spending time in the MK on 12/30 and 1/1 and staying at the resort on NYE, which happens to be my birthday. I've been looking for information on GF resort events for NYE. I've seen the general GF schedule of events for December, but it shows no specific NYE related events. Also, has anyone used DSS to arrange for specialty cakes?

Persistence pays off! Was on the phone with cast reservations for a while this morning to try to switch my 3 reservations for next year to BWI. No go for April and September, but got it switched for December!!! So very happy right now. Will keep trying for the others, but September I need 3 rooms and that seems unlikely.

I don't have any pics, but our view overlooked the beach pool/lagoon with the Poly in the distance (my favorite RPC view). There are also rooms that overlook the courtyard/courtyard pool. Hope you have a great trip :).

Thank you!

There is availability at both the Poly and CR with TPV CL, but we are wanting to stay RPC this trip. I guess it is because we have stayed in SL so often lately and we want to reconnect with the main building RPC, experiencing the music and more spacious lounge. SO, standard view will have to be fine. I am happy to hear that the rooms facing the Poly have nice views!!!

Hey there @Babsy! :wave2:

There are two "banks" of standard rooms, one bank faces the Courtyard Pool, the other is on the other side of the Atrium facing towards the Poly/Villas. Most are on the 3rd and 4th floors. (Although you probably already know all of that anyway!)

I had a room facing towards the Courtyard Pool. 4th Floor, just a few doors 'down' from the lounge. LOVED this room, its location relative to the lounge, and views.

Below are some pics. Hope they are helpful!

Hey there, GADisneyDad14!

Those pics are great! It looks like you were very fortunate in your room assignment! Thank you so much! I feel much better about the standard view with your pics and Mickeynut1's reassurance. I believe that we will be fine with the view in either direction and simply request a 4th floor room. I'm not sure why I should be concerned - we have stayed in SL many times and all the rooms there are standard view! LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter