Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My family and I loved watching your video. So much joy and so many experiences. We have stayed BWI CL twice and loved interacting with the staff and loved seeing them here. I am very sorry for your loss.

We will be at the Poly CL for the first time this Friday. A bit sad because my parents aren't well enough to travel with us this time, but have been such a big part of our trips in past years. But looking forward to seeing and doing as much as we can.

Hello Disboards. I have been off here for a while and really miss it. When we got back from our last trip in August 2017 my aunt's cancer had come back after 3 years of being clear and my family was her car taker since she never was married and did not have kids. It has been a tough few months. She lost her battle (at the age of 70) last month even though we tried everything. It has been tough bouncing back.

We decided to finish our Disney video from August and now I am getting excited about planning another trip. Our trip was a split stay with the Boardwalk CL and the Poly CL. It was truly a wonderful stay. Our BW CL CMs were happy to be in our video again. We love them all - Anita, Lorenzo, Steven and Joe. I am posting the video in the trip report but since it was at the CL resorts I wanted to also post it here. Here is the link to our new video - I hope you all enjoy it and it brings some happiness to your day. We definitely all need it. :flower1:

Hello!

I’ve been lurking for years and years and finally worked up the nerve to register on these forums and say hello! I just booked our AKL CL fast passes for May 16 to 18 today and got everything that we wanted in the times we asked for. Except there are no fast passes for Toy Story—the CM said TSM is standby only for the period we are there.

Hello Disboards. I have been off here for a while and really miss it. When we got back from our last trip in August 2017 my aunt's cancer had come back after 3 years of being clear and my family was her car taker since she never was married and did not have kids. It has been a tough few months. She lost her battle (at the age of 70) last month even though we tried everything. It has been tough bouncing back.

We decided to finish our Disney video from August and now I am getting excited about planning another trip. Our trip was a split stay with the Boardwalk CL and the Poly CL. It was truly a wonderful stay. Our BW CL CMs were happy to be in our video again. We love them all - Anita, Lorenzo, Steven and Joe. I am posting the video in the trip report but since it was at the CL resorts I wanted to also post it here. Here is the link to our new video - I hope you all enjoy it and it brings some happiness to your day. We definitely all need it. :flower1:

So sorry for your loss- having been there before, I know this is a tough.

Your video gave me the smile of the week right there! Totally awesome! Loved seeing Anita, Joe, and Lorenzo! Can't wait to see your next video. #vacaygoals

Last edited:
Hello!

I’ve been lurking for years and years and finally worked up the nerve to register on these forums and say hello! I just booked our AKL CL fast passes for May 16 to 18 today and got everything that we wanted in the times we asked for. Except there are no fast passes for Toy Story—the CM said TSM is standby only for the period we are there.

Welcome!

Thank you for sharing about TSM. The word was it was only supposed to be standby until May 8th so to have no FP until the 18th is news.

Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Hello!

:welcome:

:wave2:

I asked this on the Poly thread but a poster suggested I also ask on CL...It's still not clear to me on how much is ok to put in a TP room request in an effort to keep it simple.

We'll be CL GV in Hawaii. Our strongest request is a ground floor room. But...coming in a close second are rooms more in the middle of the building so as not to have the end "landscaped" areas right off the patio - it's especially thick near the lounge. Middle room numbers (if Tikiman's floor plan is up to date) would be 1522-1531.

But tied for a close second is we don't want an accessible room due to the shower clean up involved.

When I phoned in my resort reservation, I asked for ground floor as my only request. So suggestions on how to word the additional requests in the "box that comes up on TP? Their example shows:
Bldg Hawaii,Flr 1,S-facing room.Exmple:1523,1524,1525,1526,1527,1528

In the comment box below should I put "NOT an accessible room"? I read somewhere that you shouldn't write what you DON'T want to avoid confusion but I have no idea what to call a non-accessible room so say what I DO want. I feel as soon as the assignor sees the word accessible, then that's what we'll get.

Suggestions appreciated - thanks.

I asked this on the Poly thread but a poster suggested I also ask on CL...It's still not clear to me on how much is ok to put in a TP room request in an effort to keep it simple.

We'll be CL GV in Hawaii. Our strongest request is a ground floor room. But...coming in a close second are rooms more in the middle of the building so as not to have the end "landscaped" areas right off the patio - it's especially thick near the lounge. Middle room numbers (if Tikiman's floor plan is up to date) would be 1522-1531.

But tied for a close second is we don't want an accessible room due to the shower clean up involved.

When I phoned in my resort reservation, I asked for ground floor as my only request. So suggestions on how to word the additional requests in the "box that comes up on TP? Their example shows:

In the comment box below should I put "NOT an accessible room"? I read somewhere that you shouldn't write what you DON'T want to avoid confusion but I have no idea what to call a non-accessible room so say what I DO want. I feel as soon as the assignor sees the word accessible, then that's what we'll get.

Personally, I would skip the TP request and email DSS with the above.

Personally, I would skip the TP request and email DSS with the above.

A poster on the Poly thread suggested I ask for a room with a bathtub to eliminate the accessible shower issue. But she wasn't 100% sure if the accessible rooms are shower-only or also have a tub, meaning a tub request could still get us an accessible room. Anyone know if the accessible rooms only have a shower?

A poster on the Poly thread suggested I ask for a room with a bathtub to eliminate the accessible shower issue. But she wasn't 100% sure if the accessible rooms are shower-only or also have a tub, meaning a tub request could still get us an accessible room. Anyone know if the accessible rooms only have a shower?

Accessible rooms on the first floor all have showers, no tubs.

@Surgie2 I hope that @dansdad was able to help! Sounds like requesting a tub would work. I had not read a lot about the issues with the accessible showers but here is one account if you wanted to read it:

Polynesian Pixie Dust: A Love/Hate Vacationship. An October 2017 TR *updated 2/12x3 and Complete*

Thanks @pepperandchips We have not stayed at the Poly before but we had quite a daily clean-up issue with an accessible shower at a really nice hotel in Chicago so I do try to avoid if possible.

As @dansdad said I can attest I had a ha room 1513. The only difference really was the bathroom was a foot or 2 wider so a wheelchair could turn around. The tub was the same. The room lost its footage between the bed and sliding glass doors.

It was a pixie dust upgrade for 1 night so I wasn't going to complain. However I had stayed there just 2 months prior(in a std room) then again within a year and really don't think it was a big deal unless a family or people with pack n play need floor space.

@GADisneyDad14 pix of July 4th at poly put me over the edge. I added a night prior to my trip poly cl . I don't mind gv for this trip cause the beach and lounge sound fun for the holiday. A few of my disfriends will also be there and dd will try to meet me 4 or 5th.

My memorial is still a maybe. I haven't even told dh or ds yet:rolleyes1

:rotfl:

However I had stayed there just 2 months prior(in a std room) then again within a year and really don't think it was a big deal unless a family or people with pack n play need floor space.

Yes, this^^. So you had an HA room and it did have a tub? Now I'm confused.o_O

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter