Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Oh yeah! We arrive on the 1st for a two week WL stay. Too excited to sleep.

I would love to hear about your WL experience when you get back if you don’t mind sharing! Especially what you think of the food/beverage offerings. I just decided to stay CL for the first time for an upcoming WL stay and am excited to try it out. I’ve seen older postings about WL CL, but haven’t caught any recent ones.

Have a great trip!

Not much difference between the 3rd and 4th floors. With mobility issues I would request 4th floor to be near the lounge.

I agree ;)

Thanks mickeynut

You're welcome :)

Dropping back in to update on a few things we have done. We are still very much enjoying AKL and the CL.

Glad you're having a great time and enjoying AKL CL. Thanks for sharing your experiences with the tours, as well as posting all of those great pics :goodvibes.

I would love to hear about your WL experience when you get back if you don’t mind sharing! Especially what you think of the food/beverage offerings. I just decided to stay CL for the first time for an upcoming WL stay and am excited to try it out. I’ve seen older postings about WL CL, but haven’t caught any recent ones.

Have a great trip!

I'll try to remember as well, we arrive at WL CL on 6/30. I've only done AKL as CL, so that will be my comparison.

I downloaded our Sense of Africa photopass pictures. I think out of the tours we took, this was our favorite.
View attachment 330299 View attachment 330300 View attachment 330301 View attachment 330304
View attachment 330307 View attachment 330302
View attachment 330303 View attachment 330297 View attachment 330298

We are headed back to AK today. We are trying to complete our Wilderness Explorores book, which we have never tried to do before, but it’s fun! :)

Love the pics, thanks for sharing :flower3:.

Have a great day at AK :goodvibes.

I'll try to remember as well, we arrive at WL CL on 6/30. I've only done AKL as CL, so that will be my comparison.

Have a great trip :wizard:.

Have a great trip!
We are leaving in the morning for our WL CL stay. I will report back! We have been there many times but not since the lounge relocation and remodel.
My 16 year old daughter is planning on creating a mini trip report here on the DisBoards. I’ll post a link when she’s done.
You won’t be disappointed, WL is a great resort!

Quick OT post... but for those with APs that are always trying to squeeze in a trip here and there... AP discounts for travel 8/26-10/7 were released earlier this week. They are generally 10% higher than the previously released general public discount, with some exceptions. Notably, GF, AKL, and BWI have some early Sept dates with a whopping 40% discount. For example... RPC Standard View room, 9/3-9/9, $568 per night compared to a rack rate of $947 (all pre-tax). Same dates at BWI, Deluxe Room CL, $476 vs $794 rack (40% discount). It's pretty rare to see 40% these days!

Anyway - availability with AP rates is always spotty of course and it looks like some weekend dates don't have those same good rates... but anyone on the fence about an early fall trip...it might be a good time to take another look at your options, or maybe change any existing reservations you may have.
Think this is a sign that the TSL AP dates will be after this?

Arrived at AKL at 11:45 pm on Saturday night. We had a standard room booked for the one night and yesterday morning (around 7:30 AM) we checked into our club level room. Our room wasn’t ready but we enjoyed the morning offerings in the lounge and headed to MK. We got several things accomplished there and wanted a snack so we took the monorail over to the Poly to get a Dole whip swirl. While there I checked the MDE app to see if our new room number was listed yet. Room # was showing up (didn’t receive a room ready text) so we jumped back on monorail to get a bus from MK to AKL.
Our room is perfect! Queen beds, non-connecting with a great view on the Zebra trail.
Club level staff are so welcoming and helpful.
We definitely feel spoiled!!
Thank you @GADisneyDad14 for your spring break AKL review, it helped in my decision to upgrade to club level and I haven’t been disappointed!

We have the Sense of Africa tour booked in the morning so will report back on it.[/QUOTE

That sounds amazing, glad you are enjoying it. Do you minds me asking what room number you are in? We are going in August and they are the requests i want, Zebra trail, Queen beds, non-connecting. It would be great to be able to request a room number too. Hope the rest of your stay is magical!

I downloaded our Sense of Africa photopass pictures. I think out of the tours we took, this was our favorite.
View attachment 330299 View attachment 330300 View attachment 330301 View attachment 330304
View attachment 330307 View attachment 330302
View attachment 330303 View attachment 330297 View attachment 330298

We are headed back to AK today. We are trying to complete our Wilderness Explorores book, which we have never tried to do before, but it’s fun! :)

This looks so much fun! I'm going to have to do this when the kids get bigger (is it bad to sneak off and do it by myself? lol). Do you min me asking what room number you were? You have everything I want for our stay in August, non-connecting, queen beds, zebra trail. The food looks amazing, thanks for posting, this has got me so excited for August.

We just got back from a week stay at BC CL. We had standard view rooms with the roof below us, but you could see Spaceship Earth from the balcony. I was very happy with the view. When I get the opportunity, I'll post photos. We had two rooms, which were connecting (5710-5712). Both had full balconies. We weren't exceptionally close to the lounge, but that didn't bother me. We weren't overlooking a dumpster or next to a service elevator. The food in the lounge was much better than in my prior trips staying CL, where it was the same three cheeses and crackers, veggies with dip, and a different hot fried item each night. We found the staff to be incredibly friendly. Two young women named Camden and Hope were particularly kind to my kids. I'm going to write a letter to Disney so they know how much it meant to us. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Have a great trip!
Yeah WL doesn't seem to get much love. This is our first club level stay. We have stayed at WL before and I love it. Cost wasn't much more for club level so I thought might as well give it a shot. I will try to report back. I really don't even know what to expect so it will all be great to me.

Have a great trip!
We went in April and over all loved the CL level food/dessert options. So much so that we are going to try out RS when we go in March

We went in April and over all loved the CL level food/dessert options. So much so that we are going to try out RS when we go in March

DD and I tried Reunion Station last month and it is AWESOME!!! Loved it so much that I booked 1 night at BRV for our trip next month so we could do it again!!! (1 night was all I could get at BRV at this late date!)

DD and I tried Reunion Station last month and it is AWESOME!!! Loved it so much that I booked 1 night at BRV for our trip next month so we could do it again!!! (1 night was all I could get at BRV at this late date!)
I'm hoping we feel the same! We liked CL food options so much that we are glad we have that option when staying on the DVC side in WL. We even got them to print the menu for the whole month for RS to see how the food options compared and they are very similar if not exact, minus some time slots. Did you find the missing times that CL provides and RS doesn't to be an issue?

I'm hoping we feel the same! We liked CL food options so much that we are glad we have that option when staying on the DVC side in WL. We even got them to print the menu for the whole month for RS to see how the food options compared and they are very similar if not exact, minus some time slots. Did you find the missing times that CL provides and RS doesn't to be an issue?

The young woman, Chef Amanda, who prepares the breakfasts and late afternoon offerings does an amazing job! The CMs who work there are the best of the best! It's not a full Club Level (obviously), but the time we spent there was so comfortable and inviting (and delicious!!!)

The young woman, Chef Amanda, who prepares the breakfasts and late afternoon offerings does an amazing job! The CMs who work there are the best of the best! It's not a full Club Level (obviously), but the time we spent there was so comfortable and inviting (and delicious!!!)
Delicious was right, the smoked BBQ pork sandwiches and whisky chocolate shot desserts where amazing!

Amazing photos and what fantastic experiences @JessietheNCCowgirl Thank you for sharing those. Love all the up close animal time. Amazing!

@GADisneyDad14 thanks for the heads up on the fat AP discounts for September. Sugar Loaf was available for $432 (plus taxes) for my September dates. We’re booked at BC for F&W but that was very tempting.

Glad you had such a great BC trip @tarak Hope was the CL manager when we were there last summer and she buzzed around the lounge chatting with guests. It definitely gave us the feels.

We are leaving in the morning for our WL CL stay. I will report back! We have been there many times but not since the lounge relocation and remodel.
My 16 year old daughter is planning on creating a mini trip report here on the DisBoards. I’ll post a link when she’s done.
You won’t be disappointed, WL is a great resort!

Have a great trip! :yay:

Looking forward to your DD's trip report :goodvibes.

We just got back from a week stay at BC CL. We had standard view rooms with the roof below us, but you could see Spaceship Earth from the balcony. I was very happy with the view. When I get the opportunity, I'll post photos. We had two rooms, which were connecting (5710-5712). Both had full balconies. We weren't exceptionally close to the lounge, but that didn't bother me. We weren't overlooking a dumpster or next to a service elevator. The food in the lounge was much better than in my prior trips staying CL, where it was the same three cheeses and crackers, veggies with dip, and a different hot fried item each night. We found the staff to be incredibly friendly. Two young women named Camden and Hope were particularly kind to my kids. I'm going to write a letter to Disney so they know how much it meant to us. I would go back in a heartbeat!

Glad you had a great time :wizard:.

Yeah WL doesn't seem to get much love. This is our first club level stay. We have stayed at WL before and I love it. Cost wasn't much more for club level so I thought might as well give it a shot. I will try to report back. I really don't even know what to expect so it will all be great to me.

We love WL!! WL CL was our first CL stay (years ago) and we loved everything about it. One of the these days we'll return to check out the new lounge. Looking forward to hearing all about your stay. Hope you have a great time :).

Amazing photos and what fantastic experiences @JessietheNCCowgirl Thank you for sharing those. Love all the up close animal time. Amazing!

:thumbsup2

@GADisneyDad14 thanks for the heads up on the fat AP discounts for September. Sugar Loaf was available for $432 (plus taxes) for my September dates. We’re booked at BC for F&W but that was very tempting.

OMG some of those rates are VERY tempting!! I've been thinking of trying to squeeze in a short 3-4 nt trip for the end of Aug/beginning of Sept and found RPC for $623.70/nt (tax included) for beginning of Sept. I haven't taken the plunge yet, but I'm seriously considering it. Hope you have a great time at BC CL :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter