Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very excited! We are arriving one day after the tower opens and I'm pumped that we will possibly be the first people to stay in our room. I know we are taking a risk by staying there, but the rooms look great and Coronado is a beautiful resort!

I don't think there's any risk. This will be a fantastic experience! I have to wait until December to see it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts.

What does everyone think about the Tower? I know they are still building and that there isn't much info, but I'm considering a stay there in late September. Is it worth the adventure?

I think it is worth it! We are staying there the first week of August and just decided to upgrade to club level. I know it's a risk, but am willing to take it. I wish there were more pictures available of the rooms. I did an online chat the other day with a CM and they said the rooms were 375 square feet. If this is true, that is a decent sized room. I think you should give it a go!

I’m booked in the Tower for Labor Day weekend. I’m excited to try it!

But for those who think there is a “risk”, please explain? I’m curious why it’s a risk?

Well since SW was just announced I think Labor Day is going to be a bit CRAZY, but I think people believe the tower to be a risk because we do not have many details on it yet and some people believe it may be too "un-Disney-like"

Well since SW was just announced I think Labor Day is going to be a bit CRAZY, but I think people believe the tower to be a risk because we do not have many details on it yet and some people believe it may be too "un-Disney-like"

Interesting about unDisney. CSR is kind of that way in general to me so I’m don’t think the Tower is different.

Risk for post SW:GE opening makes perfect sense! But it’s the sole reason I booked...

Interesting about unDisney. CSR is kind of that way in general to me so I’m don’t think the Tower is different.

Risk for post SW:GE opening makes perfect sense! But it’s the sole reason I booked...

I personally think the tower will be awesome and seeing as you can do Club Level for a portion of the cost as at a Deluxe, sign me up!!!

Last edited:
Any updated info on CL? Will it be comparable to Deluxes CL or more like the old “business class, club lite they used to offer?

Any updated info on CL? Will it be comparable to Deluxes CL or more like the old “business class, club lite they used to offer?

Since it hasn't opened yet, nobody knows for sure, but I feel that it is going to be a true CL. The old Business Class was an extra $50 per night. A Tower Standard View Club Level room is between $112-$126 more per night than a Tower Standard View without CL. That is on par with the difference in the other CLs we are all used to.

I'll be checking in to CSR on April 1 for a solo trip and I was wondering if the food court sold the single serve bottles of Rosa Regale. I was at POFQ in November and Floatworks had them (I had never seen the little bottles before). It's not a big deal if they don't, I just thought it would be nice to pick up a couple of bottle and unwind a bit when I'm in my room.

I’m booked in the Tower for Labor Day weekend. I’m excited to try it!

But for those who think there is a “risk”, please explain? I’m curious why it’s a risk?

I rely so heavily on other's testimonials about restaurants, resorts, tours, etc... that it is a small risk to be one of the first people to stay in the Tower. There is that small voice in the back of my mind that says, "What if we hate it?". However, I'm 95% sure that it will be awesome. I trust Disney to do things right.

I really look forward to coming back to this thread and letting everyone know about our experience!

Help me decide! For a 5 night stay in August, it's about $200 more for a tower room than a regular room. I'm so tempted to go with the tower room to try it, but am trying to keep costs low. Convince me that this is worth $200 (or not!)

Help me decide! For a 5 night stay in August, it's about $200 more for a tower room than a regular room. I'm so tempted to go with the tower room to try it, but am trying to keep costs low. Convince me that this is worth $200 (or not!)

Inside hallways. Do it!

Does anyone know if summit competitions stay preferred? I have a preferred booking and I’m hoping it’s quiet like last time.

I'll be checking in to CSR on April 1 for a solo trip and I was wondering if the food court sold the single serve bottles of Rosa Regale. I was at POFQ in November and Floatworks had them (I had never seen the little bottles before). It's not a big deal if they don't, I just thought it would be nice to pick up a couple of bottle and unwind a bit when I'm in my room.
Wait seriously? I have no idea if CSR does but Rosa Regale is my FAVORITE wine and if they have it I may die of happiness :lovestruc

Does anyone know if summit competitions stay preferred? I have a preferred booking and I’m hoping it’s quiet like last time.

Do cheer groups/dance competitors/South American tour groups usually stay at CSR in mid-July? I guess I thought they mostly stayed at the values.

Trying to decide whether to pay more for a room at Coronado Springs ($170 vs $208 per night) or keep my reservation at Caribbean Beach (both are standard King rooms). I do prefer the rooms at Coronado, but my main concern is transport to the parks. I've read that the internal resort shuttle can take up quite a bit of time at Caribbean Beach. Given that Coronado is pretty big as well, is this going to be a similar problem? I haven't read too many complaints from CSR guests, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.

I guess CBR is on the Skyliner route; I'll be going in August, and don't know if the Skyliner will be open by then.

El Mercado offers wine in single serve containers but not sure of the brand

Trying to decide whether to pay more for a room at Coronado Springs ($170 vs $208 per night) or keep my reservation at Caribbean Beach (both are standard King rooms). I do prefer the rooms at Coronado, but my main concern is transport to the parks. I've read that the internal resort shuttle can take up quite a bit of time at Caribbean Beach. Given that Coronado is pretty big as well, is this going to be a similar problem? I haven't read too many complaints from CSR guests, but maybe I haven't been looking hard enough.

I guess CBR is on the Skyliner route; I'll be going in August, and don't know if the Skyliner will be open by then.

I had no problems with buses last April. It’s not something that I’ve seen as a frequent complaint either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter