Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately no! I had called DSS when I had the standard CL room booked and was told that "they're usually on the higher floors". A request could be made but there was no guarantee. I read on another thread that there was a club room on the 5th floor, but that was probably an anomaly. I have since canceled my CL room.
Very interesting. I just assumed that they would all be on the top floor.

For CS, I always assumed you could be on any floor. It says "Club Access" in the reservation and not a specific Club "Level" like in some of the other hotels like Boardwalk where there's a floor where the guest rooms and club room are actually together.
Then again, I could be way off since the Boardwalk is the only one I've seen.

I noticed you mentioned using cpap machine, do they sell distilled water in the store at. CSR?
We also brought my husband's CPAP machine for our October 2017 trip. I planned on purchasing it at Panchito's, but there was no distilled water to be found on Disney property. It had all been shipped to Puerto Rico for Hurricane Maria relief. He was not able to use his machine for the entire 10 day stay.

if i am at the towers and am disappointed with the bus service, where do i get the uber to come and get me? same area? And if i want to walk to another bus area not the tower within casitas where is the closest bus stop near the tower to get one? thanks!

if i am at the towers and am disappointed with the bus service, where do i get the uber to come and get me? same area? And if i want to walk to another bus area not the tower within casitas where is the closest bus stop near the tower to get one? thanks!
All this bus trouble talk is really freaking me out for our stay in early December. I'm sorry that you are having issues. I pray that they implement corrections.

The windows are HUGE! They take up one whole wall. And the views are fantastic. We could see Disney studios & Epcot as well as The Gaylord.

Like evey other hotel built from 2001 on... glad Disney is finally catching up. 650 a night at the Poly but tubs and not walk in showers? That joke writes itself.

Just back and had a great time. We stayed in casitas which was fine. We were close to the market area. I loved the new bridges over the water. I loved no carpet in the room.

My one concern is the pool situation. It was packed! Like wall to wall people. I’m wondering if they added a pool in the new tower area? I’m guessing no because the dig pool was mobbed. There was a huge slide line and my kids opted to go back to the quiet pool near our room(which wasn’t so quiet one night and the cops showed up😳) glad we weren’t swimming then.

If they figure out the pool we would stay here again in a heartbeat.

It seems her questions are hypothetical. Good questions but hypothetical. Don't get nervous about it and let it ruin your trip before you get there.

All this bus trouble talk is really freaking me out for our stay in early December. I'm sorry that you are having issues. I pray that they implement corrections.

If I had to guess, I would imagine in front of the lobby is fine. As long as Uber lets you pick your spot on the map, they should be able to find you.

Just back and had a great time. We stayed in casitas which was fine. We were close to the market area. I loved the new bridges over the water. I loved no carpet in the room.

My one concern is the pool situation. It was packed! Like wall to wall people. I’m wondering if they added a pool in the new tower area? I’m guessing no because the dig pool was mobbed. There was a huge slide line and my kids opted to go back to the quiet pool near our room(which wasn’t so quiet one night and the cops showed up😳) glad we weren’t swimming then.

No they did not add another pool. There has been good availability at Coronado for this weekend with deep discounts, both through Disney and on sites like Priceline, so I suspect that there is not a huge convention there this week - that would mean more families staying who might be using the pools versus conventioneers who are in meetings during pool time. At least there are multiple quiet pools if the Dig Site is busy!

We had the same issues with the Dig Site pool crowding in June during our trip. We were in Casitas 3 and then tried to use the quiet pool but it was overrun by a mob of chanting teens attending the HOSA convention and security came. I can only imagine that the tower is going to increase crowds at the pools. It was a very noisey trip and we were switched to a different room because of teens partying next to us. Hopefully the Tower will make it quieter in the rest of the resort by concentrating the groups in the there.

We had the same issues with the Dig Site pool crowding in June during our trip. We were in Casitas 3 and then tried to use the quiet pool but it was overrun by a mob of chanting teens attending the HOSA convention and security came. I can only imagine that the tower is going to increase crowds at the pools. It was a very noisey trip and we were switched to a different room because of teens partying next to us. Hopefully the Tower will make it quieter in the rest of the resort by concentrating the groups in the there.

I wonder if they will put cheer groups in the Tower. I know other conventions ( more business types - who can be just as loud!) would be there, but for sporting groups of kids/teens, the prices may still be better for those coming if they block off non-Tower rooms.

We stayed at CBR once with some cheer groups and it wasn't as bad. And you can have noisey neighbors whereever you stay. I am guessing that it was because the HOSA convention was at CSR so the bulk were in the resort. The adult supervision was nonexistent. One of the CMs said it was 12000 teens. That being said, I agree that adult convention goers can be rowdy (I've been to a few) but I don't think they generally stay up all night.

Well our party crowd was a family that had invited their Orlando relatives to a pool party at the quiet pool.

Uber/Lyft picks up at the tower. Only Minnie Vans can pick up elsewhere.

I wonder if they will put cheer groups in the Tower. I know other conventions ( more business types - who can be just as loud!) would be there, but for sporting groups of kids/teens, the prices may still be better for those coming if they block off non-Tower rooms.

I would think they would try to put all the cheer groups on one floor to contain the chaos. I think the rooms are probably much quieter in the tower. Modern tower construction should keep the room to room noise to a minimum and with concrete floors there shouldn't be any noise from above.

Club level rooms are on floors 10 - 15

And while this might seem obvious to anyone who knows the trick, this spans only five floors, since there is no floor 13.

As someone else pointed out, they “try” to put everyone on these floors but this is a not a guarantee, if they have no more availability because of the pattern of arrival/departures of other guests, you might be located anywhere up from floor 3. In addition, Suites are any level 3-15.

Do they have coffee makers in the rooms at Casitas? We check in on Monday and will also be staying in Casitas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter