I almost forgot ! Sorry not neat.

Floors 3-7 have the end rooms 01-09/73-81
8 and 9 are missing the corners 01, 09,73,81
10-15no rooms in end wings .

Deluxe suite triangle are xx31,xx57
Rectangle version xx36,xx50
1br suite 9239,9247,9339,9347
Pres suites 9513, 9548

Hope this helps someone . I can’t go to Disney without my map!!1568315930823.png

I chickened out of the last stay I booked after hearing about the bus issues and power outages, but now I'm excited to finally have a night booked. Just me with 11 & 13 y.o. Rest of the family is flying back a day earlier using air miles, but I used Disney math and calculated that it's cheaper if we added a night rather than flying with them. :DThere were no water view rooms left in the tower, so we opted to stay in the "out buildings" this time.
I'm a Dali fan, so we'll definitely be visiting Dahlia and looking around the public areas of the tower. Thanks to all of the Dis-ers who shared pictures and reviews!

I chickened out of the last stay I booked after hearing about the bus issues and power outages, but now I'm excited to finally have a night booked. Just me with 11 & 13 y.o. Rest of the family is flying back a day earlier using air miles, but I used Disney math and calculated that it's cheaper if we added a night rather than flying with them. :DThere were no water view rooms left in the tower, so we opted to stay in the "out buildings" this time.
I'm a Dali fan, so we'll definitely be visiting Dahlia and looking around the public areas of the tower. Thanks to all of the Dis-ers who shared pictures and reviews!

We are staying in the tower in December this year.

We are big Barcelona fans and our last trip there, we took the train to the big Dali museum. It was fabulous!

If you haven’t already watched the movie he collaborated on with Walt, you should. It’s beautiful! I also really enjoyed the watching the documentary about how Roy Disney was able to get it finished. It’s a fascinating story. It’s all on YouTube.

We are staying in the tower in December this year.

We are big Barcelona fans and our last trip there, we took the train to the big Dali museum. It was fabulous!

If you haven’t already watched the movie he collaborated on with Walt, you should. It’s beautiful! I also really enjoyed the watching the documentary about how Roy Disney was able to get it finished. It’s a fascinating story. It’s all on YouTube.
We have watched the movie and documentary. I love the way they brought the vision to life! I've also been to the Dali museum several times while visiting a friend in St. Pete.

I definitely want to stay in the tower on a future trip. I hope you have a wonderful stay!

The standard view rooms actually have the better views of fireworks. We were on the 11th floor and was able to watch fireworks from Epcot and Hollywood studios.

Attachments

• received_356527131895404.jpeg
    received_356527131895404.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 39

The standard view rooms actually have the better views of fireworks. We were on the 11th floor and was able to watch fireworks from Epcot and Hollywood studios.
That does look nice! I've gotten the dumpster/ construction/ parking lot view so often that I'm afraid of standard view rooms anywhere. I love the water, so that's always my first choice.

Heads up! :)

I know of a conference that will be at CSR April 5-8 2020, about 3,000 attendees.
AAPC HealthCon - a bunch of wild compliance auditors and coders. ;)

I'll be there in May. I'll try and be wild too.
I will be there too. I am a CPC and love this convention. I really enjoyed staying at the Castia's section in the past, so I wonder where they will put us in April. Hoping for the Tower!

I will be there too. I am a CPC and love this convention. I really enjoyed staying at the Castia's section in the past, so I wonder where they will put us in April. Hoping for the Tower!

I won't actually be there for the convention, I'll be there in May. :) I did see they had some room blocks in the regular rooms and the Tower rooms.

what is the difference between 1 bedroom suite, a bedroom deluxe suite,1 bedroom executive suite?
In the casitas section they have a junior suite. It’s 2 rooms together. One room looks standard, the connecting has a sofa sleeper. There are 2 bathrooms.

The 1 bedroom suite is the size of 3 rooms, similar to above but more space in the living area.

The executive suite is the size of 5 rooms. A std bedroom on one end , another on the other side and 3 rooms worth of seating and table area in the center, I haven’t looked at floor plans in a while, I think a 3rd bath in center.

In the new Gran Destino Tower they have deluxe rooms that have a king bed in one room connecting to a living area with sofa sleeper and 1/2 bath. 44 of those

4 1 bedroom suites. Size of 3 rooms again, I haven’t seen pix yet. See my map above for where they are.

2 presidential suite (not executive) . They are on the 15th floor. 2 bedrooms plus large center living area. See recent video posted if interested,

The Gran Destino suites all include club level. The other ones do not.

NOTE:They used to have junior suites in buildings other than casitas but not sure if they still around .

Last edited:
Anyone here now confirm if they are still giving out the Coppertone Suntan lotion in the deluxe rooms?? I am trying to get a small bottle and being told there are none.

What floors have Standard rooms with Club access?
actually any room within the tower can be booked with club level access. We met people staying in the fifth floor that had club level. If your looking for a higher floor, you can request it. We were on the 11th floor and it was fantastic. Especially at night to watch both Epcot and Hollywood studios fireworks.

Just returned from a week in the Casitas section...great trip, loved our stay. Besides what others have said about the Thermostat Lights, the only thing I found odd was there was no table in the room. A long counter and an extra chair, but no where to sit and eat. Our little one doesn't like the restaurants and always asked to eat in our room, so we would get the meals to go and end up eating on the bed as there was no table...minor I know, but still kinda odd :)
Very strange! We want to stay in the Casitas next June, I wonder if all the rooms are like that?

I get that, but it's just a table and a chair, I'm sure a business person or a non business person could use a table.
based on the layouts i've looked at it's a desk with lots of space on both sides of the chair. business people would treat it like a business hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!