Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

I called the front desk last week during our stay and asked specifically if housekeeping could send lotion and they said they don't provide any kind of lotion at all anymore, but it is available at Panchitos for sale.

I called the front desk last week during our stay and asked specifically if housekeeping could send lotion and they said they don't provide any kind of lotion at all anymore, but it is available at Panchitos for sale.
When I arrived this past Friday housekeeping was in the hall and I asked if they had lotion. They brought me a bottle of it along with the aloe gel.

When I arrived this past Friday housekeeping was in the hall and I asked if they had lotion. They brought me a bottle of it along with the aloe gel.
At poly cl 2 weeks ago we did not get any but I bring mine in my carry on so I was good. We did get in May at Gf.

There is a thread about it. It appears they are fazing it out of people are curious. Some resorts have some leftover if you ask the maid directly, calling is a call center FYI .

Quick question-what's the lowest floor guest rooms start on at GDT? I'm scared of heights & figure most people want rooms on the higher floors so they can better view the fireworks. So I MIGHT have a chance of my room request of a lower floor being granted. I know there's no guarantee that my request would be granted but it's worth a shot. Thanks in Advance!

Quick question-what's the lowest floor guest rooms start on at GDT? I'm scared of heights & figure most people want rooms on the higher floors so they can better view the fireworks. So I MIGHT have a chance of my room request of a lower floor being granted. I know there's no guarantee that my request would be granted but it's worth a shot. Thanks in Advance!

3rd floor.

We were on 3 and still had a great view of the lake and the fireworks - I'd say they were 90% visible above the trees. If you happen to dislike elevators, we found a staircase that led from 3 down to an outside door (didn't find any stairs that had lobby access tho). And when taking the elevators to get out via the lobby, it was a very short trip. 😉

We had asked for a high floor, but in the end were very pleased on 3 and would not hesitate to stay there again.

So we notice the preffered rooms are the same price as a GDT room...which one would you do and whats the difference? thanks

So we notice the preffered rooms are the same price as a GDT room...which one would you do

I would book the Tower room in a heartbeat.

and whats the difference? thanks

Preferred rooms are in Casitas 1, 2, and 3. The GDT Rooms are in the Tower and brand spanking new. There are tons a pics online so you can see the difference in decor.

Frustration is here I have no hot water in room did call and maintenance did come up and was not fixed. I was moved to another room and was told a runner would come to help me move my bags. Waited 30 minutes and no one arrived. I know that the GDT is brand new but over the last several days I have had/seen multiple problems in my room. I also am aware that they cannot compensate all complaints but I will not come back to this resort I will stay somewhere else.

Yuck! I just read somewhere that you can opt out of daily housekeeping for an incentive at the mod resorts. Does this mean Gran Destino also follow this questionable hygiene practice? Someone please kindly reply (quickly), so I can click myself another reservation before nothing becomes available.

Hi Everyone!

We just booked last night a semi-split stay from 8/20 - 8/27 with 5 nights Tower standard room and last 2 nights Tower standard view club level. This will be our first trip going club level. Really excited due to all the reviews on the Tower's CL.

Can anyone provide room/floor suggestions for us to get a nice view of the parks' fireworks?

We can't wait! Wishing it was August already!
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter