Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Disney no longer leave the bill on your door or email it you? We're home two days and I haven't received anything yet.

Does Disney no longer leave the bill on your door or email it you? We're home two days and I haven't received anything yet.

No bills under your door anymore. It should come via email, but it’s hit or miss in my experience (and others from DISer reports).

You can contact Guest Services at guest.services.billing@disneyworld.com or 407-828-5630.

Hope that helps.

As GADisneyDad posted, it's hit or miss. I received one by email for my trip this past Oct (stayed at Poly), but didn't get one for my trip last May (BWI).

I did receive my requested bill a few days after I emailed. The CM said that if you go by the desk, you can either collect it then or ask to have it emailed. Seems to be that we shouldn't even have to request at all!
I usually get an emailed bill around 4 or 5am on check out day no matter what hotel I stay in, if I don’t receive it, I always stop by the front desk just before I leave. No, you shouldn’t have to request it, but sometimes you do. I just find it easier to deal with it then and there, especially if I have a question about a charge.

First trip to Poly in August for DS’s birthday! I can’t wait! My search skills may be lacking, but I’m trying to figure out how difficult it is to rent a cabana by the pool/how to go about doing it. Has anyone who has done it thought it was a waste? Thanks!

I usually get an emailed bill around 4 or 5am on check out day no matter what hotel I stay in, if I don’t receive it, I always stop by the front desk just before I leave. No, you shouldn’t have to request it, but sometimes you do. I just find it easier to deal with it then and there, especially if I have a question about a charge.
Well, I've learned that now, from this last experience! In the past, this has never been a problem. As far as I recall, receiving a bill has been either under the door in the past or emailed quickly soon thereafter.

First trip to Poly in August for DS’s birthday! I can’t wait! My search skills may be lacking, but I’m trying to figure out how difficult it is to rent a cabana by the pool/how to go about doing it. Has anyone who has done it thought it was a waste? Thanks!

There are Cabanas at the Oasis (quiet) pool only at the Poly. They run something like 85 for full day 60 for half. You are only renting the shade structure itself, no free drinks or anything. (407) 824-2000

I can't help with the cabana, but wanted to say I hope you have a great trip! The Poly is amazing, you will love it. Enjoy the rest of your planning :goodvibes.

When we were down there in September, you could rent the cabanas same day. Your just renting the shelter and furniture, no additional items unlike the cabanas at Contemporary or Grand Floridian. (You could rent one of those even if your not staying there)

Well, I've learned that now, from this last experience! In the past, this has never been a problem. As far as I recall, receiving a bill has been either under the door in the past or emailed quickly soon thereafter.
We just checked out of BWI and did not receive a bill. I can view our charges and room bill through the app but can’t save the info. This was the same on our last trip too.

I would call and reserve the cabana asap, depending on the time you go they are often booked well in advance. The cabana's at the Oasis pool are comfortable and offer nice shade while having a ceiling fan to help move the air around you. As it is close to the bar area you can get service (if they are still trialing that out) and a server will come over to you to order. The loungers and towels are great. We do it for the full day for a pool day, it makes it a really great way to relax, get out of the sun but without having to leave and go inside.

Defo give them a call and check availability during your dates to make sure though!

I would call and reserve the cabana asap, depending on the time you go they are often booked well in advance. The cabana's at the Oasis pool are comfortable and offer nice shade while having a ceiling fan to help move the air around you. As it is close to the bar area you can get service (if they are still trialing that out) and a server will come over to you to order. The loungers and towels are great. We do it for the full day for a pool day, it makes it a really great way to relax, get out of the sun but without having to leave and go inside.

Defo give them a call and check availability during your dates to make sure though!

Thanks! I'll give them a call this week!

We have never stayed at the Poly before and are looking forward to it this June! Can anyone tell me where we go to do the airline baggage check in on our last day? I don't want to waste any time before heading to MK looking for it. Thank you!

We have never stayed at the Poly before and are looking forward to it this June! Can anyone tell me where we go to do the airline baggage check in on our last day? I don't want to waste any time before heading to MK looking for it. Thank you!
Its outside in front of the Great Ceremonial House. On the left if you are facing the GCH, on the right if you are walking from the GCH. Just make sure you drop off prior to 12pm (and at least 3 hours prior to your flight)!

Looking forward to our first WDW visit! Our family of four will be staying at the Poly Aug 6 to 12! Hope to meet some of you there!

You will LOVE the Poly! Hope you have a great first trip :wizard:.

PolyRob answered your question, but I wanted to say I hope you have a great trip and enjoy your first stay at the Poly :goodvibes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!