Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

So on April 7th our flight gets in at 8:30am so I’m expecting to be at POP around 10-10:15am. I have chosen my room request to have room ready earlier but with it being a race weekend what would be the chances. I know requests are just that, requests, but in the 13 years of going to Disney we’ve never arrived earlier then 2:30-3pm before so wasn’t sure if that is a request that usually gets filled. I will also mention it is a preferred room that I booked.

So on April 7th our flight gets in at 8:30am so I’m expecting to be at POP around 10-10:15am. I have chosen my room request to have room ready earlier but with it being a race weekend what would be the chances. I know requests are just that, requests, but in the 13 years of going to Disney we’ve never arrived earlier then 2:30-3pm before so wasn’t sure if that is a request that usually gets filled. I will also mention it is a preferred room that I booked.

Mine was only ready once out of the 4 times I've stayed and I usually get in around 10 or 11

I've gotten them around noon a couple of times.

We usually get to Pop around 11:00 and I have never received a text or email that our room was ready but after going to check-in we have always gotten a room right away except for one time.

I usually arrive around the same time and it’s completely hit or miss. Some trips I turn my phone on when we land and I receive a text from Pop that our room is ready or they’re expecting me but working on a room number. Some times, I don’t receive any text and need to go to the front desk. If you don’t have a building preference but your only request is a room available when you arrive, I’d say you have a good chance of getting one.

Hi

We are hoping to spend our last day at the pool after check out but before being picked up by magic express.

I know there are showers and lockers but could anyone tell me if there are hairdryers we can use?

Thanks

Hi

We are hoping to spend our last day at the pool after check out but before being picked up by magic express.

I know there are showers and lockers but could anyone tell me if there are hairdryers we can use?

Thanks
Unfortunately no hair dryers in the Shower/Locker rooms by the Pools,but I bet if you stop by the Front Desk,they will have Housekeeping get you one to use.:)

Has anyone stayed at POP for the May Cheer Summit competitions? Is it even possible to get on a bus to ESPN? I got a great rate and love the idea of not having to uber to ESPN, but wondering if we can even take advantage of the bus to ESPN and the parks.

Has anyone stayed at POP for the May Cheer Summit competitions? Is it even possible to get on a bus to ESPN? I got a great rate and love the idea of not having to uber to ESPN, but wondering if we can even take advantage of the bus to ESPN and the parks.

Are you going to ESPN WWOS for the competitions? If so, they will send plenty of buses to get you there.

Back at Pop! in June for 11 nights. We tend to do long vacations to DW so Pop! is great for the length of stay and price. Had a great top floor room overlooking the bowling pin pool last year and def gonna request the same again

Are you going to ESPN WWOS for the competitions? If so, they will send plenty of buses to get you there.
Good to know! Thank you . I am paranoid about the crowds. My daughter competes Friday and possibly Sunday. Other daughter hoping to get a bid, which would mean she would compete Saturday and Sunday.

I've been digging around and can't find much, do we think the Hippie Dippie pool will be open by Easter 2020?

We are due to arrive the Saturday after Easter. When I booked in December the CM mentioned that and said that there was no information on if it would be done or not but indicated that it would likely be finished.

FINALLY snagged a reservation at Pop for the entire first part of our Disney stay (Aug 8 to Aug 17). And just in the nick of time before the Sun and Fun deal expired.

I have a quick question about laundry; if I don't have an American credit card, how would I go about it? Can I purchase credits from the front desk or something?

FINALLY snagged a reservation at Pop for the entire first part of our Disney stay (Aug 8 to Aug 17). And just in the nick of time before the Sun and Fun deal expired.

I have a quick question about laundry; if I don't have an American credit card, how would I go about it? Can I purchase credits from the front desk or something?
Do you normally have trouble using your cc at Disney? While I have not used my Canadian cc for laundry, I’ve never had troubles using it elsewhere so I’d think it would work with laundry too. Did you read something that says it must be a US CC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter