Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you still purchase the Stainless steel mug in place the plastic refillable? I believe it had the Skyliner on it?

We are staying for 10 nights in October. When will we get our sheets changed?

I was there for ten days in August and mine weren’t changed at all. They never touched the bed. They just did trash and towels and a quick Swiffer run on the floor and left. I probably could have called, but it was a solo trip, so I just switched beds after a while.

Going to be at POP in 2 weeks. yay!! What is the best way to get to GF for an 8:05 breakfast?
With an 8:05 dining reservation I don’t think you have any option to arrive on time other than taking private transportation. Buses are not arriving at parks until approx 45 mins before park opening which would already be after your reservation time. You would also need tone for temp and bag screening then take the monorail from there. The GF 4th stop after MK so that will add additional time.

While the GF walkway is close to being completed I have not heard that it is open to guests yet.

Going to be at POP in 2 weeks. yay!! What is the best way to get to GF for an 8:05 breakfast?

Yes, you'll have to Uber. You won't make it in time using Disney transportation. We took an Uber twice to the Contemporary for breakfast reservations and it all worked out well.

What time did you get in line in order to be on the first bus?

We got in line right around 7am if I remember and were about 4-5 families back. I knew that we would make the first one, But 6:45-6:50 would be a safer bet i think. They brought the double bus that morning so several groups were able to get on, but I wouldn’t always gamble on that I don’t think. It was overcast so a pleasant wait And just a relaxing way to start the morning, knowing that it was essentially smooth sailing from there. Now, we didn’t have kids with us so we just sat on the concrete and visited with those around us. Much better than sleeping till 7am and then walking out at 7:45 to a line a mile long. Those people probably got in before “official” park open but I guarantee their wait for the bus was likely a lot more antsy as to which one they would get on, and by the time they were in the park we had already walked on 2-3 rides.

We got in line right around 7am if I remember and were about 4-5 families back. I knew that we would make the first one, But 6:45-6:50 would be a safer bet i think. They brought the double bus that morning so several groups were able to get on, but I wouldn’t always gamble on that I don’t think. It was overcast so a pleasant wait And just a relaxing way to start the morning, knowing that it was essentially smooth sailing from there. Now, we didn’t have kids with us so we just sat on the concrete and visited with those around us. Much better than sleeping till 7am and then walking out at 7:45 to a line a mile long. Those people probably got in before “official” park open but I guarantee their wait for the bus was likely a lot more antsy as to which one they would get on, and by the time they were in the park we had already walked on 2-3 rides.
And I thought I would finally get some sleep in time on a Disney vacation..lol I guess my sleep in day will be Epcot.

And I thought I would finally get some sleep in time on a Disney vacation..lol I guess my sleep in day will be Epcot.
🤣🤣🤣 I know what you mean! It was an anniversary trip for us, so I would have loved to sleep in, but we are too much park commandos to not get up early and go! We thought we would have a bit more relaxation time too. We did get everything ready the night before since the parks closed early so we basically only got up about 30min before we wanted to be at the stop. We also ate our pop tart/granola bar/coffee while waiting in line. There were not many people waiting that early so everyone had PLENTY of room to spread out and eat their little bit of breakfast. We just made sure we were done and masked back up in plenty of time to really line up at the markers. And to make it worse, we did Epcot on our arrival day. So we got to the airport at 4:30am, flight left at 6am from STL, and we were walking through the IG at Epcot at 11:02am, so basically STILL made rope drop. You can always sleep at home 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter