Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I agree with only having positive experiences there. The food is freshly made, promptly served, and reasonably priced. My negative is trying to get a reservation, due to its small capacity and popularity.

We ate here on our arrival night in October. It was excellent, I easily made the ADR at 180 days out. It is not much different than other good, popular restaurants. You have to make an ADR way in advance. I don't report on that as a negative. It is what it is at WDW.

We ate here on our arrival night in October. It was excellent, I easily made the ADR at 180 days out. It is not much different than other good, popular restaurants. You have to make an ADR way in advance. I don't report on that as a negative. It is what it is at WDW.
Luckily due to the length of our stays we can usually book at 180+10 :)

I am so sorry for the redundancy, I am certain this has been discussed. I flipped through thread, but did not see.

Can someone recommend the BEST Standard view at BC to request? TIA!!!

LOL!
no we are going Jan 3-9! Please Please tell!!!

Can you PM me? I wont tell!!! PROMISE!

Ok! So obviously I don't know if this is the "best" one, but I really like 2608. It has a huge balcony, and while it does partially overlook the roof of the walkway to the villas, it's not a parking lot view. It's also a good location, it's a corner room at the end of the first hallway straight off the lobby stairs (I love being on the 2nd floor and not having to wait on the elevator).

[GALLERY=]2608 Five.jpg 2608 One.jpg 2608 Seven.jpg [/GALLERY]

Ok! So obviously I don't know if this is the "best" one, but I really like 2608. It has a huge balcony, and while it does partially overlook the roof of the walkway to the villas, it's not a parking lot view. It's also a good location, it's a corner room at the end of the first hallway right off the lobby stairs (I love being on the 2nd floor and not having to wait on the elevator).

[GALLERY=]View attachment 287167 View attachment 287168 View attachment 287169 [/GALLERY]

Thank you Shelly!!!! Have a wonderful holiday season!

Did I read somewhere that Beaches and Cream uses QS credits if you order food to go, or did I dream that up? Lol!
Hi you can use a snack credit at the take out window for any of the ice cream cones, a milkshake or drink and some of the sundaes (which are huge and easily shareable).

I just saw that the weekend weather in the Orlando area is going to be very chilly, with highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s, compared to the recent 80 degree temps. It reminds me of a January trip, a couple of years ago, when it was so cold that I could see my breath, while waiting for a morning bus.

Anyone at the BC/YC this weekend won't have to worry about the A/C working, just the heat. I think those extra blankets will be popular!

I just saw that the weekend weather in the Orlando area is going to be very chilly, with highs in the low 60s and lows in the upper 30s, compared to the recent 80 degree temps. It reminds me of a January trip, a couple of years ago, when it was so cold that I could see my breath, while waiting for a morning bus.

Anyone at the BC/YC this weekend won't have to worry about the A/C working, just the heat. I think those extra blankets will be popular!

Yes I saw that too & yes I'm totally bummed about it because I will be arriving on Sat. I'm at BLT though. We'll be at BCV on 12/28. And no I'm not staying that entire time! :laughing: I wish I was though. Next trip is a whirlwind trip (Sat-Wed) to meet up with some friends to do the Christmas party & the Epcot Moonlight Magic event on the 11th. I also have a ticket to the DVC Kurt Russell wine tasting & meet & greet on Sun. Super excited about that one. I've been a big fan of his for a long time & I'm also a big fan of wine! :laughing: I just wish the weather was going to be a bit warmer. Still better than the weather at home though so I can't complain too much.

I am so sorry for the redundancy, I am certain this has been discussed. I flipped through thread, but did not see.

Can someone recommend the BEST Standard view at BC to request? TIA!!!
We really enjoyed this room! The view straight ahead, looking left and then looking right. It was a full balcony, two queens, no day bed. I loved sitting on the balcony in the morning people watching. C131C02C-0D2D-4AAC-8083-60D55938A729.jpeg1EBF11A4-D685-4209-A223-EED59F2FA996.jpeg55926E45-A6F8-494E-BE4A-8305E22C87B5.jpegFBB882D2-3E6B-42DB-9928-32697C88E396.jpeg

We really enjoyed this room! The view straight ahead, looking left and then looking right. It was a full balcony, two queens, no day bed. I loved sitting on the balcony in the morning people watching. View attachment 287318View attachment 287319View attachment 287320View attachment 287321
Oh my! I have 3 children! We usually stay at the Poly, Contemporary or GF, and all the rooms had the daybed! Do most of the rooms have the daybed? I was able to book the room for my family of 5! Yikes!

Oh my! I have 3 children! We usually stay at the Poly, Contemporary or GF, and all the rooms had the daybed! Do most of the rooms have the daybed? I was able to book the room for my family of 5! Yikes!

Many, but not all, rooms have a daybed. I'm not really sure of the percentage.

What are the ages of your children? If all are over age 3, you will be considered to be a family of 5 and will have priority for a room with a daybed. While not guaranteed, you must be given a room that sleeps all of you. In rare circumstances you may be assigned to a room without a daybed but you would have to be provided with a rollaway cot.

If any of your children are under the age of 3, they will not be counted towards room occupancy, so you should add a request for a room with a daybed to your reservation.

::yes::

Many, but not all, rooms have a daybed. I'm not really sure of the percentage.

What are the ages of your children? If all are over age 3, you will be considered to be a family of 5 and will have priority for a room with a daybed. While not guaranteed, you must be given a room that sleeps all of you. In rare circumstances you may be assigned to a room without a daybed but you would have to be provided with a rollaway cot.

If any of your children are under the age of 3, they will not be counted towards room occupancy, so you should add a request for a room with a daybed to your reservation.

::yes::
Thanks! They are over 3. I appreciate the info!!!!

I'm not 100% certain about WDW reservations but with Disneyland and Aulani (from experience), all guests including infants are counted towards room occupancy. A friend of ours told the travel agent when booking their trip to WDW that they had 2 adults and 3 children (9, 8, 4) but failed to mention their 1 1/2 year old so when they arrived they had to be switched to a suite because they had 6 guests. I'm not sure why people think when asked how many children they have, they don't think to mention babies or toddlers lol. But you're correct in that if they can't be accommodated with a daybed then they might be able to request a cot.

We just came back from a stay at BWV and were blessed with low 80s the entire time. We got along in the evenings with just jeans and long sleeves. I wish you all that kind of weather when you go this time of year.

Same! I always say, you NEVER know what they weather's going to be like in Orlando (unless it's August haha). I guess I'll be hitting the hot tub instead of the pool this weekend!

we checked into BC tonight. We were put in room 5699- went out on the balcony and almost vomited. The smell of fried food is so overpowering its sickening. We couldn't even leave the door open it was so bad. I love to sit on the balcony in the morning with a coffee and at night to relax. NOT HAPPENING in this room. Went back to CL guest services to request another room. New room tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter