Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks for the info on clicking watched threads. I'll just have to do that from now on. By alerts, I meant in the upper right hand corner it would keep a count for me. Funny though all the messages that you all left were in alerts. Maybe I just need to keep posting for it to send them my way. Lol

Just read this info from GaDisneyDad14 on the club level thread. Apparently Disney has quietly raised resort rates. I don't ever remember rates being raised after they were released for the year. But in checking the rates for my September stay, seems the club level waterview rate is up $14 -17 per night.

Got to pay for those security checks, pet clean ups & no housekeeping gift cards somehow I guess. :sad2:

My DD while a morning person (why or why) is not a breakfast person (similar to me). We will plan to take some items with us when we head out. But am thinking room service for coffee may be good in the mornings. DH is much more pleasant after coffee!

Does anyone have a picture of the room service menu? Do they do delivery first thing in the morning if we leave it out the night before? Is it reliable.

Any opinions on room service?

Staying at the beach club, final count down!

My DD while a morning person (why or why) is not a breakfast person (similar to me). We will plan to take some items with us when we head out. But am thinking room service for coffee may be good in the mornings. DH is much more pleasant after coffee!

Room service menu:
http://allears.net/dining/menu/yacht-and-beach-club-in-room-dining/all-day

I've never heard of anyone ordering room service just for coffee, but maybe people do it and just don't mention it.

I believe there will be a coffee maker in the room, but you might have a reason for not wanting to use it.

You could plan to stop in the Beach Club Marketplace on your way out in the morning, but perhaps your DH needs coffee before even getting that far.

Room service menu:
http://allears.net/dining/menu/yacht-and-beach-club-in-room-dining/all-day

I've never heard of anyone ordering room service just for coffee, but maybe people do it and just don't mention it.

I believe there will be a coffee maker in the room, but you might have a reason for not wanting to use it.

You could plan to stop in the Beach Club Marketplace on your way out in the morning, but perhaps your DH needs coffee before even getting that far.

Thank you! We would probably get coffee and pastries, maybe fruit but I wanted to check out the menu to decide so I could figure out what I should order before we arrive.

This also wouldn’t be every day but we have two early start days and thought this might help motivate.

Thank you! We would probably get coffee and pastries, maybe fruit but I wanted to check out the menu to decide so I could figure out what I should order before we arrive.

This also wouldn’t be every day but we have two early start days and thought this might help motivate.

I've ordered room service just for coffee...no problem. I think I called to order when I woke up and they were at my door pretty quickly, probably in 30 minutes. What a pleasure that was! We had a reservation for breakfast late-morning, but we certainly couldn't wait that long for coffee! ☕

The coffee maker in the room takes about 90 seconds. :thumbsup2

Is it still a Cuisinart single coffee machine in Beach Club rooms, or a Keurig? Are they good about replenishing the supply of coffee each day? We've stayed at (non-Disney) hotels before that have a Keurig, but sometimes they did not restock the pods consistently.

Is it still a Cuisinart single coffee machine in Beach Club rooms, or a Keurig?

Cuisinart 2 Cup.

Are they good about replenishing the supply of coffee each day?

Yes. But what we do is call housekeeping as soon as we get in the room the first day. I ask them to bring up some extra coffee right now, for the next AM, and bring extra every day. When we do that we end up with extras.

I've ordered room service just for coffee...no problem. I think I called to order when I woke up and they were at my door pretty quickly, probably in 30 minutes. What a pleasure that was! We had a reservation for breakfast late-morning, but we certainly couldn't wait that long for coffee! ☕
OMG! I've never thought to do this! I don't really like the coffee pot in the room but the hubs will usually run and get me some while I'm getting up. (He is out crazy early running or working out) Other times I have to wait a bit until we head out but I really need it!! I will keep this in my back pocket in case I can't get it from downstairs earlier!!:coffee:

We’ve always called in our order the night before, picked the delivery time and they’ve always been prompt :)

ETA - I also try to time the delivery for when I’ll be in the shower to ensure DH gets out of bed and starts moving! LOL LOL

Hi. Does anyone know how early you can bring luggage to bell services be transferred to another resort when doing a split stay?
Is 6:45am too early?

Hi. Does anyone know how early you can bring luggage to bell services be transferred to another resort when doing a split stay?
Is 6:45am too early?

6:45 am is not too early. Be aware, however, that your luggage most likely won't be transferred until the afternoon. When we've had it transferred, we didn't get our bags until after 5:00. (That was fine with us.)

Ok last question, is there a schedule of events that is given out when you check in. We have a few half days at the resort planned just looking to see if there is anything we should look to do (events at the pool, crafts for kids etc). DD is 3.

Ok last question, is there a schedule of events that is given out when you check in. We have a few half days at the resort planned just looking to see if there is anything we should look to do (events at the pool, crafts for kids etc). DD is 3.

Yes. You'll receive a copy of the recreation calendar/schedule when you check in, either with the packet of information at actual check-in or one will be in the room. If you don't get one at either point simply check with the front desk or concierge. You can see examples of the monthly recreation calendar in post #4 [page 1] of this thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!