Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi all, yes we are from the UK. Virgin have cancelled all package holidays with flights up to and including Departures on 12 July. Our first 10 nights were IDrive/Universal.
I think that you inadvertently gave people a fright as they thought Disney might be cancelling as far out as July. 😂

Can someone let me know where I can find prices and details of how to book for Cabanas at SAB please? Thank you

Can someone let me know where I can find prices and details of how to book for Cabanas at SAB please? Thank you
We are paying 208 with tax included for our 1/2 the first week of August.

Attachments

• E2113ADE-F93B-4C93-9916-DF4546B9AAFC.png
    E2113ADE-F93B-4C93-9916-DF4546B9AAFC.png
    207.5 KB · Views: 19

So, in the continuing saga of when will Bookbabe get back to SAB, we now have another backup backup trip, August 13-16, YC GV.

It’s looking more and more like our July trip will be a no-go, since even if Disney is open there’s a good chance the Canada-US border will still be closed (or there will still be a 14 day mandatory quarantine on return). The border is closed until June 24 at this point, and even if it opens after that I can see our dapper but fearful leader Justin keeping the quarantine to deter travelers. And since DH can’t miss that much work we’ll have to cancel if that’s the case. Hopefully we’ll be able to get refunds for our VAH tickets, that’s the only part of the July trip that’s technically non-refundable.

It figures. This morning I refreshed my way into a FoP FP at the perfect time to replace Navi on our AK evening Day One of the July trip. That‘s a definite sign the trip is doomed. LOL.

I‘m optimistic about August, though. And if that falls through, there’s our original F&W trip that we booked as a bounceback what Seems like an eon ago.

Am I the only one that keeps booking and moving and rebooking and moving trips again and again? I find myself unable to give up the hope of traveling again someday, and at least it’s keeping me entertained and off Amazon (or so DH says).

We had tentatively booked for August, but canceled that this morning. Arriving December 15 for 6 nights. Disappointed of course that we had to cancel our spring trip, and our summer trip. But, by then Space 220 and Ratatouille should be open and maybe it won’t be so crazy trying to do the Star Wars area in the studios. Plus, I love the YC Christmas tree all decorated with sailboats!

So our early July Epcot resorts extravaganza trip was, of course, cancelled. However, we rebooked for late July in the hopes WDW might be open. As of today's announcement we are officially back on and still planning on an Epcot resort exclusive trip, just modified a bit. We are now at BWI 7/25-7/28 and YC 7/28-8/3. This will be our first time at YC. I have no idea what all the changes will mean, but we are excited nonetheless.

We're still on for our split stay Sept 5-8 ASMO and Sept 8-13 at YC
First stay at both of those resorts.
Can not wait!!

I honestly think that things will relax significantly by the time September rolls around. I look at how much has changed in the last couple of weeks and think things are too fluid right now to get too upset by anything

We're still on for our split stay Sept 5-8 ASMO and Sept 8-13 at YC
First stay at both of those resorts.
Can not wait!!

I honestly think that things will relax significantly by the time September rolls around. I look at how much has changed in the last couple of weeks and think things are too fluid right now to get too upset by anything

I think we'll get a great picture during the month of June. People are expecting severe spikes, deaths, etc because of Memorial Day weekend and all the pictures that went viral, plus adding opening of theme parks.

So if by June 30 the trends are still down, I can't imagine restrictions lasting long as there will be proof that it's going down while opening up greatly

Hi all, yes we are from the UK. Virgin have cancelled all package holidays with flights up to and including Departures on 12 July. Our first 10 nights were IDrive/Universal.

Stay safe. Disney will still be there and things will eventually calm down. Perhaps the three of you can go out in the yard and squirt yourselves with the hose while you get bopped in the head by a beach ball. That's as close of an experience to Stormalong Bay that you can get across the pond. Perhaps even one of you can be the over caffeinated, perky, recreation host, yelling and screaming in a "Mr. Microphone" to the people in the area.

Smoochies,
~NM

It figures. This morning I refreshed my way into a FoP FP at the perfect time to replace Navi on our AK evening Day One of the July trip. That‘s a definite sign the trip is doomed. LOL.

Oh my gosh! This is what happened to me! Except that I found FoP as I randomly checked my MDE Tuesday night. Then yesterday morning, poof! My July trip was a goner. I frantically changed my park tickets and hotel reservation during the news conference.

Now, I am worried the YC will be one of the resorts to not open.

This is a very hard time in my life. I do NOT like change.>:(😜

Oh my gosh! This is what happened to me! Except that I found FoP as I randomly checked my MDE Tuesday night. Then yesterday morning, poof! My July trip was a goner. I frantically changed my park tickets and hotel reservation during the news conference.

Now, I am worried the YC will be one of the resorts to not open.

This is a very hard time in my life. I do NOT like change.>:(😜

Certainly not having YC/BC open would solve the headache of "what do we do with capacity at SB" - I'd be happy at any Deluxe as I've never stayed in one, but an Epcot-area resort was the preference for the walkability to 2 parks so GF/Poly/CR move would make our trip a bit more difficult than intended.

Certainly not having YC/BC open would solve the headache of "what do we do with capacity at SB" - I'd be happy at any Deluxe as I've never stayed in one, but an Epcot-area resort was the preference for the walkability to 2 parks so GF/Poly/CR move would make our trip a bit more difficult than intended.
Some theory out there was YC reservations could be moved to BC. I really love a balcony for morning coffee and evening wine. As balconies are an issue at BC, this would be a disappointment. I really like SAB though, and would hate to give it up. The clown pool at Boardwalk is not for me.

Some theory out there was YC reservations could be moved to BC. I really love a balcony for morning coffee and evening wine. As balconies are an issue at BC, this would be a disappointment. I really like SAB though, and would hate to give it up. The clown pool at Boardwalk is not for me.

Interesting - we booked YC because it was the less expensive of the two, and I liked the feedback of it being quieter, but they seem like more or less the same resort to me so I will be happy either way! I'm just excited!! :)

Interesting - we booked YC because it was the less expensive of the two, and I liked the feedback of it being quieter, but they seem like more or less the same resort to me so I will be happy either way! I'm just excited!! :)
I am with you and like it being quieter. I've only stayed at YC once, but really loved it. I think you will love it, too. Who knows what will happen. We will just roll with it and enjoy our time. We have been "RD - ride, ride, ride, afternoon break, ride, ride, ride - sleep and repeat" kind of people. We will be going with a whole new way to "Disney". I am hoping we can keep our YC reservation in order to enjoy my new "relaxed Disney" experieince.

We have a bounce back reservation for October at Yacht Club and I called the BB phone number yesterday morning, before they shut down the reservations. I was able to modify our trip dates to Oct 25-30th, 2020 at the YC, all at the BB discount rate of 30% off. I dropped Oct 24th, which was priced at rack rate.

I'm really looking forward to staying at the YC, something we haven't done since the rooms have been remodeled. I need to call and request a room with a shower instead of the tub/shower combo. I'm also hoping that fireworks are back on by then, since I love watching them from the resort. :) Depending on room location, we've seen fireworks from MK, Epcot and HS from our balcony, different trips and rooms, of course. I don't think any room will give a view of all three of the fireworks. :)

I think it's more likely that they'll move BC reservations to YC since YC is where conventions and the convention center are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts