Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

rats... they SHOULD be releasing next year's pricing soon, but that's based on previous years... the challenges of this year might throw that off too... good luck... let us know what you come up with.... there really is nothing like staying in the Deluxe resorts.... :love:
I'm looking at 2021 (2/4-2/7), so thats why would have to call.

And ya, I was supposed to be staying in an AoA suite during the star wars run last month. But this trip is for my bday, with everything going on, I really want to cross a place off my bucketlist have something to look forward to again and hope. This may be my only opportunity to stay at a place like BC

I plan on calling this week to book a standard room at BC for July of 2021. Can anyone recommend any good locations to request or maybe which floor is best. It has been so many years since we stayed here, I don't remember much.
If no one has any suggestions from personal experience, you can go to the Touring Plans website to look. They also have pictures of the view from the room or one that is nearby. After you set the filter for which kind of room you are interested in, there is a block at the bottom to check for their favorites "Touring Plans Picks".,
https://touringplans.com/hotel_maps/disneys-beach-club-resort

Ya, many posters on here I've been telling me not to rent points this year. It stinks because the 2 bedroom villa would be nice for us. There's gonna be most likely 5 of us, all adults. I feel like we'll feel crammed if we just go with the regular rooms at BC or BWI (doing a bigger room would be out of our price range).

Just realized though I forgot to ask for a quote for a deluxe room at BC. Ugh, don't want to call again
I'd modify that to say "don't rent through a broker". Renting directly from an owner where you can work out situations without a middle man holding the money would be fine. Check the DVC rental thread on here. I rented out points thru David's previously but going forward (after this fiasco) I'll post them on the rental forum here and rent directly to people.

I'd modify that to say "don't rent through a broker". Renting directly from an owner where you can work out situations without a middle man holding the money would be fine. Check the DVC rental thread on here. I rented out points thru David's previously but going forward (after this fiasco) I'll post them on the rental forum here and rent directly to people.

Ya I figured renting directly through someone would be better.

The biggest determent though was having to pay for all it all once the res is made and no cancelations. Just felt uneasy. Which is why I went ahead and booked the deluxe room through Disney.

As anyone stayed in a Deluxe room at BC recently? All the threads talking about it seem to be many years old. Just curious if people actually liked them.

Ya I figured renting directly through someone would be better.

The biggest determent though was having to pay for all it all once the res is made and no cancelations. Just felt uneasy. Which is why I went ahead and booked the deluxe room through Disney.
I see you have already booked a room, just wanted to say I rented points through an owner, should be there at BCV now. Owner was able to reschedule me in Oct, consecutive with a David's rental I have but who knows if that will happen either. I did not have to pay for it all at once with an owner rental, it was 2 installments. I think it is probably wiser to go through Disney like you did.

Called reservations. Surprised no wait.

I just booked the deluxe room at bc!!

Is there any sort of request I should put? As far as floor, etc?
I'd request a full balcony as that gives even more space and it's lovely to sit out there when relaxing :)
I'm trying not to get too excited this early about not only staying at my very first Disney resort, but staying a top place like BC
Congratulations! I hope you love it as much as many on here :goodvibes

Yes, def hope to get a room with a full balcony

If I read it right, I can put in that request within 60 days of arrival?
You can add that request over the phone now then if you do online check-in you can usually chose full balcony there too I think. I would also ring the week of arrival to confirm they have request. If you don't get what you want when you check in just ask if it is available (or if you can change rooms when it becomes available if that suits you).

You can add that request over the phone now then if you do online check-in you can usually chose full balcony there too I think. I would also ring the week of arrival to confirm they have request. If you don't get what you want when you check in just ask if it is available (or if you can change rooms when it becomes available if that suits you).

Gotcha, think it'll probably be harder since I have a deluxe room, and I believe there are only 6 of those in the resort, and only 3 of those are full balcony's. So if I don't get one, really not much to move around

Right now, for our reservation after Thanksgiving, the only options on the ROOM REQUESTS part of online check in are "Highest Floor" or "Upper Floor". If you have special requests that you really want/need, it's probably better to get them on your reservation by calling (or having your TA call) and then checking later to see if they really are there. They are only "requests" and in the trips I've taken, it's about a 50-50 chance that they can accommodate your requests, but it's my understanding that they really do try.

Last edited:
Question on Ale & Compass breakfast - is an ADR required, or have guests had success just walking up and getting a table? We'll be there in Sept post-Labor Day and I'm trying to keep our plans fluid for park/eating plans but really want to try it one morning so willing to make an early ADR if necessary but would prefer not to.

Question on Ale & Compass breakfast - is an ADR required, or have guests had success just walking up and getting a table? We'll be there in Sept post-Labor Day and I'm trying to keep our plans fluid for park/eating plans but really want to try it one morning so willing to make an early ADR if necessary but would prefer not to.
It is hit and miss. I would suggest at least making an ADR the night before. I found that even though there are open tables, they sometimes make you wait, unless you have an ADR. At the least, I would try to make an ADR when you wake up, the morning you want to dine there. Not knowing what the new normal will be in September, there is a good possibility that capacity will be limited, vs. the normal capacity of earlier, this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!