DisneySea only for one day. Best counter service/snacks?

JennyMP03

DIS Veteran
We're going on Monday, February 16th. I don't want to spend time or money on a table service meal, so I could use recommendations for counter service/snacks.

I know we want to go to the Teddy Roosevelt Lounge for drinks and snacks at some point. I want to try strawberry popcorn, sea salt ice cream, and the pork gyoza. Other than that, I've heard the counter service Italian restaurant is okay.

Any input at all would be most welcome. Breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks are all needed. Thank you!

If they have the pork rice roll at Liberty Landing Diner - I highly recommend it! I think its much better than the pork gyoza.

I would recommend the New York Deli and the Mile High Sandwich. That is one of my favourites at DisneySea.

Remember, most of these counter service locations have a display of plastic meals/food along with the menu. This goes a long way to decide if everyone wants to eat there.

Lunch or Diner:
Hamburgers at Cape Cod Cook-off weren't too bad, Chinese at Vulcania was ok and the & the Mexican meal was good at Miguel's El Dorado Cantina. The rest of my family liked Horizon Bay because it was most like american food and they could ask for minor changes (without sauces, etc...). Checked out Sebastian's Calypso Kitchen (pasta) and Casbah Food Court (curry) but didn't have enough time. They looked good...... I also want to try the New York Deli next time.

Breakfast:
Pastries at Mamma Biscotti Bakery or Krispy Kreme and Belgium Waffles at Ikspiari. Good prices and quick service. Otherwise, we were ready for snacks and food at the parks.

Oh, buy the way, try the Corn Potage Popcorn in American Waterfront. We liked it the best overall.

Enjoy!

Just found a youtube video with a few more ideas; Travel Japan-Eating around the 7 ports of Tokyo Disney Sea. Keep in mind that some items may be seasonal; however, Disney will have another item that's just as interesting and good. They also like to partake of the adult beverages at Disney Sea maybe a little too much.

Some great snacks to experience at Disney Sea are the sweet green alien dumplings found in Mamma Biscotti Bakery (Mediterranean Harbour) or maybe a random snack stand.
Another few are some savoury steamed buns to warm you up, I would suggest trying at least one as all three are too many for one day unless your ambitious; Gyoza Sausage Bun at the Refreshment Station (Mysterious Island), Chandu Tail at the Sultan’s Oasis (Arabian Coast) and the Ukiwah Bun Seaside Snacks (on the walkway between Cape Cod and Port Discovery).

Belated, but: thank you, everyone! We enjoyed the Chandu Tail and strawberry popcorn the most. The Corn Potage tasted like... well, like corn! Ha, not sure what I expected. It wasn't bad, but didn't do much for us.

It was MUCH busier than I expected, so we never found time to actually eat at a counter service place. :( We just got by on snacks throughout the day.

Belated, but: thank you, everyone! We enjoyed the Chandu Tail and strawberry popcorn the most. The Corn Potage tasted like... well, like corn! Ha, not sure what I expected. It wasn't bad, but didn't do much for us.

Funny, we loved the Corn Potage popcorn! We thought it tasted like clam chowder :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter