DL in October

chaysmom

Mouseketeer
We will be at DL for 3 days mid October. We fly in Tuesday night, Oct 15 and leave Sunday, Oct 20. We plan on doing one day at Universal, and will not be doing the Halloween Party. We have park hopper passes all three Disney days.

My kids are 9 and 11, and we typically get to a Disney park once a year. In fact, we were there for a day in January when a sporting event took us to CA. My kids are old enough (and thankfully we go enough) that it's a little more relaxed as far as planning...that being said, we still like to maximize our time and get the most out of our trip.

So...any thoughts, feedback or tips from that those that go more frequently? My initial thought was to do DL parks Weds, Thur and Sat and Universal on Friday. I figured we would hopefully take advantage of slower days Weds and Thurs, hit Universal Friday (pre-weekend) and then on Saturday go back to Disney and utilize the Max Pass that day. Also...it's been 5 years since we've done the park at Halloween so if there is any insight on things we need to do/look for let me know. Thanks!

I would do the same for the park days. Saturday will be crowded at either park, but it breaks up DL w/ universal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!