DL Nov schedule

kc10family

DIS Veteran
I have looked for the schedule for Nov and can't seem to find what will be closed. Isn't IASW closed sometime around then for the Christmas overhaul?
If you have seen a schedule for that time frame would you let me know.
I may be a dork, it could have been right infront of me and I didn't see it.
Thank you for your time and have a Great Disney day!!!

We were there last year for the opening of IASW. It opened on 11/11/06. I believe I read somewhere that it reopens the 2nd Friday of November. Hope that helps.

Tracie

Last November the Haunted House and IASW were both closed until Nov 11th. The park was fully decorated for Christmas by Nov 11th.

The Haunted Mansion Holiday was open in early October, actually--part of the Nightmare Before Christmas theme is Halloween, so it's always open prior to Halloween. HM goes down in September and is up in NBC mode by early Oct. IASW goes down in early-mid October and is up by the second Friday in Nov in holiday mode.

Thank you, I just couldn't remember the basic schedule. I think I can plan a trip for Nov now. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter